[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rant567

any body know the result of the voting that we did for Jjong long time ago on that chinese website? I have wondered if he kind of winning anything? top 10 may be? or anything? 

and girlsday is wrapping up their comeback today, right? I hope they will continue to make it big in their individual activity. 

any body know the result of the voting that we did for Jjong long time ago on that chinese website? I have wondered if he kind of winning anything? top 10 may be? or anything? ...

If im not mistaken, he made top 20 with so tight competition. But its such a big deal since he fight against many famous korean n chinese actress... :wub:.. so he is more well known now.

• Like 3

on rewind ... Episode 24

I was really puzzled why Jjong seobang was so happy & amazed with AhYoung's outfit when they went to meet Jjong's friends.  I really don't think it's only because he chose that outfit himself but I think there is something behind it ... so my conclusion is that: AhYoung was wearing Jjong's cardigan (or whatever it is called) .... hmmmm ... so that's probably makes you, Jjong seobang, smile ear to ear & giggle huh!!! you love the idea of "YOUR CLOTHES WORN BY YOUR LOVELY & SEXY WIFE".

chinngus ... you judge, is it just my delulu or am I correct in my observation????

Jjong's cardigan looks good on AhYoung

isn't it AhYoung's cardigan similar to Jjong's (below)

74136002.jpg

• Like 8

sis @junnah wow your eyes..so sharp..daeeeeebaaak. i only notice it now..it same with jong cardigan but i think since they filming wGM they cordy give them couple outfit..

@miss_ara dear ... well, it might be right that their cordi gave them couple outfit for the sake of the show but should the couple outfit be worn at the same time or same occasion so as to create a lovely look? again, I would like to refer to Jjong's reaction ... if it was indeed given by their cordi, Jjong should not be "too surprise or amaze" to see AhYoung wearing it.  and lastly, notice that the cardigan is quite big for AhYoung .... shouldn't we investigate more ... kekekeke .. I think I am getting the feel that they are for REAL ... yeepee!!!

• Like 5

@junnah oennii... you made me rewatch that ep again..haha..

I think what Yura wore in ep 24 and Jjong wore in sudden visit Music core were different type of outfits. From the color on the hand side, Jjong was gray and Yura was blue. Because it was rainy, Yura wore a coat in the other hand Jjong wore cardigan. And I think she wore hers since it was really fit with her shoulder, since Jjong's wider...kkkk

What made him smile with satisfaction from ear to ear because he chose that outfit and they both were wearing long jeans (idk because he likes being matched with her or he didn't want his wife wore a sexy outfit to meet his friend, since there was KYK who has similar smile with LSG, lol). 

But, what made me think that they are real in this ep was they both looked so nervous, like a real sister in law met BIL or like a youngest brother introduced his partner to his brother, wondering they will like her or not, wondering they will ignore her or not. If it was just a show and scripted, the PD should arrange this meeting and brief them before camera on, but it seems they were not. All the conversations were pure from what they want to say, like KYK want WGM edited his statement about older women should paired with Jjong, lol.

And for sure, that meeting was not came from a mission card. They really knew how to made this show look real and took it in serious way. And this conversations continued to Bali trip with aegyo mission card where we can see Jjong said "sarangheooo" loudly. I think this meeting relatives/friends moment was more priceless than only dating as a couple. 

• Like 9

@khairunni ... I don't know but I am seeing things differently here ... hahaha

or is it just with the translation (english sub) ? 

because if it really was AhYoung's cardigan ...

Jjong would have said "YOUR OUTFIT SUITS YOU"  

but Jjong's facial expression & reaction says differently "IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU"  

with this phrase, I can't help but to interpret it as "MY CARDIGAN LOOKS GOOD ON YOU"

ottoke chinggus ... I am insisting on my observation a.k.a. delulu ... hahahaha

• Like 5

From previous interview jjong said he didn't eat after 7 o'clock and from yura new interview she said a same thing . Omaygatttt 

Yura promised to jjong for exercise and she do it with beautifully.  See all photo at naver makes me dead . Her body line is the best

• Like 7

From previous interview jjong said he didn't eat after 7 o'clock and from yura new interview she said a same thing . Omaygatttt 

Yura promised to jjong for exercise and she do it with beautifully.  See all photo at naver makes me dead . Her body line is the best

i missed a lot.. especially the interview.. can someone post the video n translation?

• Like 4

Dear chinggu, I have a question about buying Girls Day album online, I know it's a bit late, but last but not least. I saw Girls Day daily update about the album that we have 2 choices: 1 is album with poster in tube & another one is SMC (Smart music card) album with poster in tube. So I don't know which one is better & what's the differences between the two? Thanks ^^ 

Dear chinggu, I have a question about buying Girls Day album online, I know it's a bit late, but last but not least. I saw Girls Day daily update about the album that we have 2 choices: 1 is album with poster in tube & another one is SMC (Smart music card) album with poster in tube. So I don't know which one is better & what's the differences between the two? Thanks ^^ 

The smart music card is not really a good option. The card doesn't work on all phones and I think you have to have it in your phone to play the songs. It's better to buy the normal album.

Guest Yura_el21

Ommo, your right chingu @neniindudh, as I have read in NAVER Ah young said about 7PM diet, I remember also the interview of jjong seobang, someone mention here about him giving tips? or advise for diet? ommo ommo/ hahahaha

Kkkkkkk....she have works out really hard..:lol:..

Gud girl, u have listening very well the gud advice from someone we all know.. 

Hemmmm...waiting 4 some sports cf again. Maybe with a good looking guy named mr.Hong plis..164141047_34.jpg?type=w430_q80

Our lovely couple with 100k n more likes n almost 10k comments..:wub: 

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 13

The smart music card is not really a good option. The card doesn't work on all phones and I think you have to have it in your phone to play the songs. It's better to buy the normal album.

thanks a lot, then I will order normal album

Ommo, your right chingu @neniindudh, as I have read in NAVER Ah young said about 7PM diet, I remember also the interview of jjong seobang, someone mention here about him giving tips? or advise for diet? ommo ommo/ hahahaha

oh my God ... HJH & KAY are making us insane ...

oh my heart ... dugeun dugeun pang pang!!!!

ottoke I feel like jumping ... should I squeal but my nampyeon is here ....waaaaaaaah!!!!!

• Like 4