[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

i thought they're wearing swimsuit hahaha..i loved their outfit today..:wub:

I thought so too! Love the bathing suit outfits "shorts" versions too. Glad the coordis decided to do this style. They all looked and sounded great today!

150719 Girl's Day (걸스데이) _ Ring My Bell (링마벨) @ 인기가요 Inkigayo

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 14

Anyone notice that the CD in the instagram picture with Ahyoung/Jong, the signature is on the back. Usually don't you sign and write a message on the front, unless there was a personal message on the front that could not be revealed and ahyoung resigned the back in order to be able to post the pic of them two.

• Like 8

Do we have to change to kerean time zone b4 vote? I hope they win..i vote for them..seriously want them win at least one time..at the precious stage inkigayo..with jong oppa give them the award

Edited by miss_ara

gweenchaanaaa,.,.gwennchaaanaaa,.,gwenchaaanaaa.,.GsD still number 1 in my heart:wub:.,eehhheeeiii soocheeesyy,.,but it's true.,they're performing so good unexceptionally.,.did u guys reallize after they announce the winner i catch jjong's sad face that time.,

my imagination during  his break MCing part earlier jjong was crazyly cast vote for ah young and team mates:w00t::P.,.kekekektoo bad we have no CCTV catch that moment.,.bbhhaaaaa uuhhuuyyy.,.yo' jjong i like ur being obvious cheer our ah young back stage even harder will uu,.,.:phew::D

• Like 7

Guys.... It is so hard to compete against SNSD, I have to admit that, however I am proud of Girl's Day to come head to head with them and they are consistently at number 2 so it means they are good and a strong competitive of SNSD. Now I get the feeling when Miss A have to compete with EXO few months ago.

I know GsD will work hard again in the future and for sure Jong will always support them. I hope they will make another comeback before end of the year.

• Like 11

Guest TFS-Yeo

It doesnt matter if GsD didnt win these time but the other hand the girls are finally reached their popularity nowadays. They will always work hard next time :) 

and honestly.. about their hard time during this comeback I have sense that 'maybe' there are some "black politics" from the other girlband's fans who have the same time of their comeback as GsD. I feel bad when I saw our girls got so much pressure about the issues from the knetizen. But yaah i believe it make them even more stronger than before. Im so proud of their hardworks this far and being honest or even show all dai5ies their true color :))))

and about jjongah.. hm.. someone just try to match his outfit with his wife's hair right ??? Hahaha

Im sure jjong went to GsD waiting room before the show has started just want to support his wife. Love is in the air :wub:

Awwww... It's okay Jjongaholic next time if GsD comeback we definetly  make them #1 in every music shows! Hehehe... They gain a lot of fans now while competing with popular group that means next time they will definitely win! Kekeke... Hmmm... Ending part of the show looks like Jjong glance at Ahyoung... Maybe his waiting for her to leave first (like I am behind you watching you and catch u if u fall with that high heel) that kind of thing! Hahaha..

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 8

@TFS-Yeo black politic??? Are you serious?? Well said dear..i dont want to involved in your opinion but all fan spend their money times and everything to support their idol. We vote so hard..pray also but all in god hand. Actually be in top 3 is amazing you know it show that u have a big fans..congratulation girls day..and for my lovely jjongaholic family dont sad we already do our best..jjongaholic jjanggg 

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 4

It doesnt matter if GsD didnt win these time but the other hand the girls are finally reached their popularity nowadays. They will always work hard next time :) 

and honestly.. about their hard time during this comeback I have sense that 'maybe' there are some "black politics" from the other girlband's fans who have the same time of their comeback as GsD. I feel bad when I saw our girls got so much pressure about the issues from the knetizen. But yaah i believe it make them even more stronger than before. Im so proud of their hardworks this far and being honest or even show all dai5ies their true color :))))

and about jjongah.. hm.. someone just try to match his outfit with his wife's hair right ??? Hahaha

Im sure jjong went to GsD waiting room before the show has started just want to support his wife. Love is in the air :wub:

Yes... Agree...let's enjoy JjongAh time together today.... let's have delulu on what they are doing behind the stage. So glad to know that they are seeing each other at some point today. I'm sure.

now we get more understand what Jong said in Ep. 34 that now he knows how hard Ahyongi 's work is. K-pop is full of politics. It's hard for the idol and it's also hard for the fans, but it is entertaining,  so let's enjoy what we have.

• Like 5

Guest TFS-Yeo

@miss_ara I mean its not about the company but some their fans are try to bring GsD down (afreecatv) the comments are so rude and I read some people said that "maybe" the comments are from other girlband's fans who want to make bad reputation of GsD and I have the same thought. Its just my opinion dear.. its okay hehehe but back then im so happy when Isee jjong try to make eye contact with yura when the result is out and even he waits yura go first then he follows her from behind. Aaaahmy delulu said that he will comfort her on the backstage. We know jjong right ???? Hahahaha