[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

This link was shared on girl's day's dc gallery for yura's cut in super idol for today:

http://m.hunantv.com/#/play/1732300

Aww I can't view it! Does anyone have the full episodes..I can't believe Coco Lee and David Tao are judges! I still listen to his songs! ohh and Kim Jong Kook too! Hopefully Yura can meet him up again on Running Man!

• Like 4

This link was shared on girl's day's dc gallery for yura's cut in super idol for today:

http://m.hunantv.com/#/play/1732300

Aww I can't view it! Does anyone have the full episodes..I can't believe Coco Lee and David Tao are judges! I still listen to his songs! ohh and Kim Jong Kook too! Hopefully Yura can meet him up again on Running Man!

Why? Is it not available in your country? Here's the full episode for episode 2 if you want to watch it: http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/156495/f/1732117.html but if you just want to watch Yura just watch the cut. 

• Like 3

According to fansite master-nims from my other fandoms, 1theK views counts on GAON DIGITAL CHART. GAON DIGITAL CHART counts all streams like Olleh, Bugs, Naver Music, Daum Music, Genie, Melon, Soribada, Mnet and Cyworld + the views from the official channel and 1theK. But 1theK does not count in all the music shows except for Inki. 

Some tips:

1) When streaming links or MV, you can mute your Chrome browser but don't mute your speakers.

2) Don't install adblock because that's where youtube gets their revenue. It's logical that they will not count the views where ads are blocked. 

3) Watch the official performances from SBS official channel, Mnet official channel, MBC Music and MBC Kpop because it counts on the music shows.

4) Open incognito. Search 걸스데이 in Naver, Nate, Olleh, Melon, Bugs and Daum. It counts in the SNS points for music shows. Stay there at least 3 minutes. For Naver, Nate and Daum, you can click some articles too... Open new incognito tabs and repeat the same steps. 

THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY! :)

Thanks for sharing! :) I love it when they do the live singing performance especially when Ahyoung holding the mic! haiiizzz! I really want them to win! SbS please give them a chance to win! hehehe... I really want to see Jjong giving the trophy to Ahyoung! Who knows he might stay on stage and dance with GsD!!! Pleasssseee...:wub: 

Edit: Lets keep liking all the video of GsD on Ingikayo and keep watching their video!! Skip the ads and run the video half way then refresh and watch it again! hehehe And don't forget to click the heart icon! 

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=00000010182&pgm_mnu_id=4527&pgm_build_id=48&contNo=22000135971

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 6

After busy for celebrate Eid Day..now i have time to read this lovely thread..i read a good and bad news also..i just can say it a normal thing happen if u were an idol..what u do,what u say all get people attention..but got some post that make me feel sad..i know what happen to minah..yes it cannot be acceptance. and if you are strongly in idol world u will know other girls group also boy group got more scary haters than minah..BUt put your word directly to other fandom like this ;

@ema_purpsakura_stv

1)"agree with you. i also believe that comment come from knetz = sone. looking from all those comments, they keep attacking girl's day because their comeback period the same with SNSD and b'coz they worried of our girls rising popularity. it is unfair"

2)"i believe the knetz is the fan from other girl group try to attack girl's day since their comeback. let us pray and support girl's day for rheir comeback. i hope thay can win 1st place in any music show"

I thought this thread is jjongaholic but now is more like girlsday thread..sorry if my words are rude..i know we want to support yura but disscuss about all member of gsd thing happen here i feels like this is gsd thread..and maybe other fandom read what u write ms @emma_purpsakura_stv it sound like you want create a fanwar here..and i think it also against soompi rules. 

Dear all please make this thread as a lovely thread like we always do..i am not angry but feels like it too much already..if u want to talk about girls day kindly go to their official thread..post vote link or support link and schedule or whatever yura's activity it reasonable  for me but discuss everything about what happen in other members of gsd here a bit hmmmm don't know..sorry if my words make some of you feels hurt but think positive..its not bcs i am from other fandom, as u know i support both..this is shipper thread jjongaholic thread a lovely thread..yura n hjh thread only..

love u all..

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 5

i just wanna ask which one count in inkigayo, 1thek or girlsday official youtube? because in 1thek is almost 5M views and then in girlsday youtube its only 672k..

They count the views on Girls Day Youtube Channel my friend. Well, if you go to youtube and search Ring My Bell it will go directly to 1thek instead of Girls Day youtube channel... sucks right? hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/user/girlsday5

Edited by molaihawaii

Guest minaret

Good morning! Hopefully today is much better than yesterday. Smile everyone!

I'm on a mission of voting tweeting and watching all those videos to increase their rate for winning. I sign up for twitter just for Ahyoungie and Jjong initially but eventually i met a lot of Dai5y along the way so its fun to meet and become one when it comes to time like this. Those with twitter account pls retweet those with hastag girlsday (but in Hangul) and ringmybell. 

Anyway i agreed not to discuss other grps into the thread or else it will involve a fanwars. Which i 'm not keen or interested on. With the issue recently happen btw Minah and Ahyoungie i think why there are many talked about that because it involved Ahyoungie directly. I agree with not to discuss much about the other girls from GsD apart from Ahyoung. But some of us cant help it to discuss about GsD maybe because they come from a tight knit grp they are like sisters and with recent issues that came so negetives the best we can do is to lend our moral support. This is just my two cents. No offense ya :)

Is there anything to look forward for today for Jjong? I saw on the 18th he has a movie screening? Pls correct me if i'm wrong. If there is, i will look forward to it. 

Just to pour out my inner thinking about those IG accounts. There is a uproar in Jjong's IG. Of course between that 'it' account and some from Jjong and Ahyoungie's fans. I really hope we don't entertain. I knew it offended some of us but we knew that the it account just there to ruin reputations especially Jjong's. It not a fan to begin with. So its worthless and wasteful to argue with 'it'. We are more than that. We are a super classy and cool fans. If we start to use vulgar words its is really not nice and make my heart broke as Jjong and Ahyoungie's fan. Moreover she is going through a very vulnerable state with her grp what we can do its not to add up more pressure to it. So please refrain from doing it. I knew there is an account recently made to 'get' back at 'it' account. By Jjong and Ahyoungie's fan. And worse it tagged Nana. Please please dont do that. I'm mad when the 'it' account tagged  Ahyoungie whenever it comment at Jjong's IG and now instead....hmmmmm i'm sad. I hope it will stop. 

sorry I was one of the ppl who replied that that "it" IG because she was saying some dumb stuff, and its serisouly so embarrassing when they start tagging your or even nana. i will refrain myself from replying to that person

• Like 1

Heechul and ah young exchange album. Wanna know the msg of each other. Haha

https://twitter.com/Vita_Yura_/status/622246086975959040

Cr: to owner

Kim heenim IG update with ahyoung. What is the caption? Haha

https://instagram.com/p/5QyeLfI-Zd/

Cr: kimheenim IG

thei haircolour are so sharp...haha...great to see that ahyoung making so much friends...

i really want to know the caption also...i saw knife and gun..must be very funny one

Guest Yura_el21

Caption says: yura look like Miss fortune and I look like Excorsist. I think its becoz of LOL. haha

Cr: to @jungbingu in tweeter.

jjong seobang red carpet intrvw on BIFAN.,this someone else husband to be gave so manny delulu images on how great father to be he is,ckckcck am at stage going to drag Ah young and bring an officiator to hold their wedding on this red carpet site3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gif.,.wew 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=48193&page=1 (make sure copy paste exactly like from link remove "amp&amp")

fancam 

Ps; Jjong may walking on red carpets with manny beautifull actreses but u know Jjong will only walking on the isle with non other than with the only our foodfighter gamequeen bubbly adorkable Miss Kim Ah Young-ssi,.,kekekek :phew:;)#like others said sowry not to sowry ppffttt.,.

paparazi cam after HK fansign,.u will hear NN name but that's just bcs longtime "R" wich already finish,.unfortunately some china's media prefer linking that 'R" rather than our JjongAh good fate,.i accept this with big heart;)

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=69543834&rtes=y&startDuration=2.37 

a little TB from me,.

8hYDOCZ.gif

Ps; bear with me been long time since last post.,happy ied mubarak to all moeslims,.may comming year will be a better person,.,amin

• Like 7