[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

About this article: http://hd.stheadline.com/ent/ent_content.asp?track=news&contid=337467&srctype=n

From what I can get from Mr. GT, the 1st paragraph talks about Nana's dating rumor with HJH which both have denied. Then the rest talks about HJH in Hong Kong; basically his autograph signing event, what he wore at the shopping mall and all that seen in the pictures. The real translation could be different so don't take mine to heart since we all know how reliable Mr. GT is and I don't speak any Chinese language... Just a heads up. :D

Read this to be reminded of happy thoughts:

http://www.everythingsweet.me/2015/07/we-got-married-jjongah-couple-episode.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 6

Guest kimyura542

may i ask what is this contoversial that minah is fighting with yura?? i dont get it they are one group right :blink::tears:

It was alleged. And the article was even stupid. In the video, it can surely be seen that Minah didn't notice Yura. When they were walking inside, it was like, "Sojin-Hyeri-Minah-Yura" So Minah would basically assume that she will sit right next to Hyeri. But Knetz make a thing out of it (yeah, cuz they surely hate GsD). Minah even looked at her right side to look at Yura, that is when she realize Yura was behind her.

Edited by kimyura542

Due to Yura's fanboy jungsik23 post, I can't help but wonder what Yura wrote on Jjong's album of RMB... since it wasn't in the cover so probably it's on the inside since our couple likes to keep things private. Remember how they wrote their dedication to each other on the back of Yura's sketch of Jjong and Jjong on the bottom of his self-made easel...I guess it's also like that this time around. Crossing my fingers to make it true. Hahaha. :D Anyone as curious as I am?

• Like 7

Guest kimyura542

ATTENTION ALL JJONGAHOLICS

"Girl's Day is nominated #1 for Inkigayo! Just watch Ring My Bell MV from OFFICIAL GIRLS DAY ACCOUNT" -Cr to twitter owner

It's a BIG CHANCE for us. So please, let us do our best. We are really are behind by the Youtube views. If possible can we make an extra effort during the votes? I think if we can do better in votes, we could be Number 1.

Please share this to every JjongAholic site. Thank you! :))

HAHA OMG what physco!! Thanks for the trans @booboo27. Probably she don't understand mandarin neither and assume if hjh and nana in one article equal they were dating.

yura new ig photo soooo pretty!!! And in the IG land someone tag a photo, even girls day don't winning, they actually winning on some categories (sorry i dont know what it is but it's the 3rd category) yuppp its okay little by little to conquer it all ;-) so proud with how strong they are :)

• Like 5

The HK newspaper had mistaken Nana with Yura as HJH's virtual wife.

Hope this clarify.

OMG that's some professionalism. I remember after Jjongah left wgm, Song Jae Rim was at an event and the title of his pic in a korean article was saying something like: after leaving wgm, sjr is seen not wearing his couple ring with Yura.

• Like 9

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

Olivia Hussey supporting Girl's Day--- she's so sweet!

Hopefully the girls see this! I don't understand the unjust hate against them, anyone that knows them or have been watching Yura on WGM knows that they are hardworking girls trying to achieve their dreams in a tough industry. 

the articles should publish something like this. the comment from well experienced celebrity and a mom also said girl's day were so good. it will slap the haters faces

Mmm...Actually (IDK if everyone have known to this or not) Jjong Seobang Co-Star on his movie "Alice" is actually the girl that is "rumored to be together" with Song Jun (the maknae of Jjong Seobang gank).. Its an old rumor. She is known to be close to the F5..

And regarding all the "shitty" thing happened to uri princess and her sisters.. I am 100% sure that its just all framed by "someone or some group". As you all know that our princess is having a comeback together with "that" girlgroup so called Korea's most famous one. Based on random thoughts, I guess its all just the same as the "WGM END STINT" things. MUSIC INDUSTRY POLITICS...

correct me if I'm wrong please☺

Sorry for the late greeting^

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun

So even our girl's management can do nothing. Coz it has been arranged for long time? Wow .... It's all about money right. Poor our girl. :(

How hard they've tried, they always loose from them (korea's no 1 group). Just not fair.

agree with you. i also believe that comment come from knetz = sone. looking from all those comments, they keep attacking girl's day because their comeback period the same with SNSD and b'coz they worried of our girls rising popularity. it is unfair. pity minah

I think girls day have always been like that to each other but only knetz just being more bit.chy after the afreecatv show. There has been many in cases that they behave like that on shows b4 but they just say it is being cute or something. Sheesh! These knetz are just crazy. 

i believe the knetz is the fan from other girl group try to attack girl's day since their comeback. let us pray and support girl's day for rheir comeback. i hope thay can win 1st place in any music show

ATTENTION ALL JJONGAHOLICS

"Girl's Day is nominated #1 for Inkigayo! Just watch Ring My Bell MV from OFFICIAL GIRLS DAY ACCOUNT" -Cr to twitter owner

It's a BIG CHANCE for us. So please, let us do our best. We are really are behind by the Youtube views. If possible can we make an extra effort during the votes? I think if we can do better in votes, we could be Number 1.

Please share this to every JjongAholic site. Thank you! :))

apparently at today music bank...eventhough GD at No2 but their live performance is higher score...great job girls....

so lets boost our view for today tomorrow and sun...lets them win ..jjongaholic...this will be the best win ever...1st win and get the price from jjong...dont we all dream about this moment? LETS DO IT!!!

Guest Moon1703

Watching AhYoungie's performances I just can't help imaging what if wgm ask them to come back to the show??? Then I can see Jjong's reaction for her extremely sexy red hair as a husband.~~~~