[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Ari3ll3

@angelica_21_07 just ignore that psycho hater she always spread a rumour without concrete proof..so pathetic..

Thank you very much for answering =) 

Seriously though, why would yura accept to be used now that the show is over and she's not obligated to do anything.  She's not paid anymore and nobody would have blamed her in korea if she said that her and jjong are not contacting each other. Haters have started a new campaign after the latest updates of jjongah and their apparent closeness. 

Agree! Haters can say anything as if they are close wif Jong and N and know them personally. But they don't even have a single proof!  Just ignore them chinggu and believe :). And what others normally say 'In Jjongah we trust!' LOL

Olivia Hussey supporting Girl's Day--- she's so sweet!

Hopefully the girls see this! I don't understand the unjust hate against them, anyone that knows them or have been watching Yura on WGM knows that they are hardworking girls trying to achieve their dreams in a tough industry. 

Olivia Hussey Supporting GsD daebak! Here comes the jealous knetz!!! hehehe

A solo picture of Ahyoung! Chehoooo!!!

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 5

haters gonna hate, and the best way i've learned to deal with them is to ignore them. i know it's gonna be hard for the girls and even jong to do that since they are public figures and all but eventually it would all die a natural death. as many of you have said here, these issues/scandals are coming out coz the girls made a comeback, jong's popularity is rising and of course jjongah just confirmed that they are indeed still close after wgm. it's crab mentality as they would say here in the philippines. people will drag you down once they see you climbing to the top, out of envy or just plain "trolling". 

• Like 7

Another controversy about girl's day but this time among the members :

girls-day-minah-fire-alleged-rudeness-towards-yura/

Netizens are really in "witch hunter" mode...

Girl's day fighting ! !

@parisianjjongah About this you are right, here the video 

you may notice in the first few seconds that´s not the intention of Minah

Jjongajholics Supporting Girls Day!! Fighting!!

The Portal, Nate Pann is one of dirtiest place, all the haters assembled and writes the crazy stuffs. so please never mind Jjongaholics~

I have watched the radio cultwo show couple of times, and I did not notice any rude action between members.

Haters are really going crazy these days. 

Please God help Ahyoungie and her sisters with Jjong ...ㅠㅠ

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 6

Guest minaret

Good merry morning! Selamat Hari Raya to those who are celebrating today. Eat many and lots of goodies ya. :)

Dear my chingu @angelica_21_07. Don't u worry about that 'it' IG account. It always always will come up with different and absurd stories about Jjong. The only modal it had is through IG when they updated. More than that it has nothing at all. No evidence no proof to justify for everything. Even Jjong's stylist hyung blocked that account ( it revealed on its own) because it is too much. Getting out of hand and disrespectful to those involved. Even all the posts that it posted are misleading ( hee Nana was not in China but Japan at the time of his MP) it cannot even get the facts right because the poster just post whatever fits the story that it wants to hear or say. So i hope u don't take any mind or care. Just another crazy psycho person that wants to ruin people's reputation. There is another account that same. Bashing Jjong just but funnily kept on posting about couple items. Crazy much? Yes very!

Anyway i've been meaning to post about last Sunday happening! But i lost in my own trains of thought, almost speechless no words coming out and still habouring wether this is true or just a dream. Heee but thank u because all of u had said exactly what i want to say. But i will keep it down, believe to what i see and what they say so far. I am so glad they are closer that what i think they will be. Jjong came at the right time when many sad happenings surrounded her and the girls. He is cheering and just be there for her is beyond what i can say. I will imprint in my mind these images the smiles the happiness that clearly can be seen on their faces. So when in time in need i will look back on those. Saranghaeyo Jjongah!

Yup congrats Ahyoungie for getting the mc stint for the joint programme. Can i safely say that she is going to be more active in that kind of production and market after their coemback is over? And Jjong too getting some recognation from the other side too. And the sweetness thing is that because they are popular with WGM. I can see also Chinese fans are getting more and more interested to both of them. Hwaiting anyway. May many blessings coming ur way. 

Pssst... I got a hunch that they might have a project together for China market. I don't know why but i got this feeling since coincedentally many reports of them getting known for their stint in WGM. At the same time. I really hope they will either in Korea or China. Keeping my fingers crossed. "Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason"

Guest angelica_21_07

minaret @nhaninie @daloula @ari3ll3

thanks for the replies.
I was very confused when I saw the comments.
I did not know about that account in instagram creating false rumors oppa.
Thank you very much. it's a relief for me

Guest amiphan0204

Hah! So, to the KNetizens, that's already considered rude????????? How onion-skinned can they be! I guess when they go here in the US, they would just wither and wilt, and end their life... If that is already rude behavior to them, I can't even imagine what they will do, if they face some of the rudest people I've met here, LOL! :)

Anyways, more than the "rude" behavior of Minah, what caught my attention in that vid is the text that Yura received.. It looks like it is from someone important, she took the time to answer it.. Is it from Jjong Oppa? :phew::D:w00t::wub:

that's what I thought when watching that video 2 :)). I must admit that we, jjongah shippers are really possitive :))

DIGITAL CHART 2015.07.05~2015.07.11

more
1newPARTY소녀시대
2new링마벨 (Ring My Bell)걸스데이 (Girl`s Day)
367와리가리혁오 (hyukoh)
43IF YOU빅뱅
52SHAKE IT씨스타 (Sistar)

ALBUM CHART 2015.07.05~2015.07.11

more

1newD빅뱅
2newPARTY소녀시대
3newGirl`s Day Love Second Album걸스데이 (Girl`s Day)
42LOVE ME RIGHT - The 2nd Album Repackag...EXO
52SEVENTEEN 1st Mini Album `17 CARAT` 

Congratulations Ahyoung and her sisters! They made it to top 3 Gaon Chart from 7/5-7/11!! 

cr:http://gaonchart.co.kr/ Keep watching their MV on Girls Day Channell!!! Can't wait for Sunday!!! Please click the link and it will take you to all the music charts like Bugs, Melon, Mnet and so on and watch their MV and share to your FB and Twitter acct! 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 8

Guest minhaerin

Mmm...Actually (IDK if everyone have known to this or not) Jjong Seobang Co-Star on his movie "Alice" is actually the girl that is "rumored to be together" with Song Jun (the maknae of Jjong Seobang gank).. Its an old rumor. She is known to be close to the F5..

And regarding all the "shitty" thing happened to uri princess and her sisters.. I am 100% sure that its just all framed by "someone or some group". As you all know that our princess is having a comeback together with "that" girlgroup so called Korea's most famous one. Based on random thoughts, I guess its all just the same as the "WGM END STINT" things. MUSIC INDUSTRY POLITICS...

correct me if I'm wrong please☺

Sorry for the late greeting^

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun

Guest minaret

My dearest friend @angelica_21_07 hehehehe i'm just stating whatever i had been observing on this IG account for quite some times now. It is easy for others who come and drop by Jjong's IG and read upon it and be shaken. But don't be. Let us support both Jjong and Ahyoung together or individually. Ask urself and ur heart why u love them at 1st. All of us want them to be together hence this thread is exist. The only channel that allow us to be happy with whatever we see and interpret. And sometimes in delusion. Thats our feelings to begin with but it comes with a 'pricetag' just in case some doesn't go to our own way. Don't take too hard and serious. Lets be positive like uri Ahyoungie in any circumstances. We can't never know what the future may holds for them and for us. So lets relish this moment right now. Lets make a beautiful memories together with them. Ok?

GsD, Ahyoungie fighting fighting for today ~ it was a great and exciting battle with the other grp for the past few days. I am proud of u girls! Winning is sweet but to be standing tall on stage and being proud together with your fans, nothing beats anything and be much sweeter. "The way to LOVE anything is to realize it may be lost"

Guest jude1234

Mmm...Actually (IDK if everyone have known to this or not) Jjong Seobang Co-Star on his movie "Alice" is actually the girl that is "rumored to be together" with Song Jun (the maknae of Jjong Seobang gank).. Its an old rumor. She is known to be close to the F5..

And regarding all the "shitty" thing happened to uri princess and her sisters.. I am 100% sure that its just all framed by "someone or some group". As you all know that our princess is having a comeback together with "that" girlgroup so called Korea's most famous one. Based on random thoughts, I guess its all just the same as the "WGM END STINT" things. MUSIC INDUSTRY POLITICS...

correct me if I'm wrong please☺

Sorry for the late greeting^

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun

So even our girl's management can do nothing. Coz it has been arranged for long time? Wow .... It's all about money right. Poor our girl. :(

How hard they've tried, they always loose from them (korea's no 1 group). Just not fair.

I don't understand why this time round, GSD has so many negative news.

First, KoonTV now the rude interaction of Minah...

Why does not everything goes so smooth this year...Is it because the tough competition during girl group in summer??

I also hope no matter negative news come out, GSD will win the music event for once and show to haters that they deserve what they have now....they have been working hard and it is not an instant success for them....

Btw, will be counting the days when Jjong and Yura will see each other on this Sunday...

Hopefully, Jjong really does his promise to MIL when he said he will take care of Yura in Seoulll...

• Like 5