[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest indri_emon

@indri_emon its not happen isnt it? We all family here,we discussed everything together. Why are u being afraid even when u havent try  ;). Keep posting,cause it makes us more closer as we sharing and discussing together :wub:.

@khairunni i am agree with u. As the matter i feeling it from the first time they sit together at cable awards,the moment after wgm. They not afraid about public opini,they just sit there and comfortably having conversation just the 2 of them. With all the camera around them,capturing their moment and they dont care. I feel it as if this is their statement about what they are. Are they even realize what they doing is going to make public paired them as couple always? when,where,what jong doing, there will always ahyoung name involved. Same around. It feels like at 'celebrity world' they have been recognize as couple and no one dare to get close to them,why? Because they dont boldly speak up that they in relationship,but what the do,they say,and what people see they always related one to another. Like people around them who not closed enough with them will say 'ok! They are a couple,no need to ask or further explanation'. They always give this kind of 'vibe'. Ugh....i cant explain it more in english because of my lacking vocab. I just hope all off u understand what i mean hehehehe:D. Oww its long rambling here hehehehe.....

@Pinky_me yes.. And I will post more often hihi thank you chingguuuu :*

@khairunni their phone or their wallet, you know.. Who knows they took photobox together and I can imagine how they pose together being lovey dove, oh I just hope they're reeeeaaaaaal gaaaaaaah XD

Guest Yura_el21

Same here unnie @junnah I think there a few other filipina's here in our lovely paradise. hahaha hope to meet you one of this days. :):)

Guest kimyura542

Same here unnie @junnah I think there a few other filipina's here in our lovely paradise. hahaha hope to meet you one of this days. :):)

I am Filipina too. Hahaha

Guest Yura_el21

I told you unnie @junnah theres a lot. hahaha hoping to meet all of you one day and our other lovely jjongAholics, hahaha we might be screaming like a crazy once me meet for sure. hahaha and non stop talking about uri couple :)

annyeong haseyo chinggus!!! the ultimate bebang in delulu state of mind is back!!! bwahahahah

im still reading the thread  but too busy to post here . hihih dont worry coz i am in a mission .hihi

i just came back from korea  and met uri jjongaholic sisters here @horticulture  and chat about jjongah  what else!! hihihih we were giggling like small girls hahahah but it was a great short  time to meet a friend from the USA . 

i get to visit widmay and thank God jjong posted himself on scooter and it was a definitive mark that he is in-front of the building occupied by widmay. Oh i got there twice  coz i need a clear video that i screwed on the first time i went there coz i was so tired finding the place.  you can ask me for the complete address if you need to send a gift . i gave a gift to jjong and it was received by widmay staff. i saw the Bentley that jjong used in the awards too  moving from the front of the building.  that day i saw two BMW parked  but i did not took a photo coz its really totally bad stalking. hihih im not sure if he was there but an SBS  van is in front as well . i did not bother to really insist  to know if  jjong  is there as we know he is private  and i respect his time too . the staffs were nice  and took my gift and smiling a lot .   they event waited for me on the  elevator  and showed me the easy way to the subway and walked along with them . they are speaking english. hihih they even asked me where am I going after and told them i will be meeting a friend.  they went to a nearby resto to eat and separated ways. 

i also  went to ulsan hahahahah uri yuras hometown and went to ganjeolgot the proposal place of jjongah  ahhahahah its was raining and it was crazy windy i got all soaked but happy 

lastly i tried my luck to get into inki but it was crazy . a lot of fandoms were fighting for the tix so all ahs been distributed . didnt even get a tix from the lottery. huhuh yet still i bought my stash of all GSD album and thanks for my  jjongaholics chinggus for the update on what happening at inki while im busy doing my shopping . lucky me when i opened the darling album it is uri ah youngie inside waaahh and of course  i bought ah youngie album for ring my bell . 

also, crazy me i had to nag at kim jaehu coz im trying to get my stash of stereo viniyl and delharmonie but  its difficult to find. hahahah he is nice enough to suggest the  shops i would go that carry stereo but in the end i told him that A-land only has 2 pcs of snapbacks and few pcs of tees hahahahah 

will post the photos when i got time later when i reach home .  or maybe you can check on my IG . hihih so busy as soon as  came back to SG . hihih

we are alive coz of JJONGAH 

JJONGAH SARANGHAE !!!! 

LETS VOTE FOR GSD  . LETS LOVE JJONGAH EVEN MORE hihih

its me always , bebang in delulu state of mind. 

• Like 19

I told you unnie @junnah theres a lot. hahaha hoping to meet all of you one day and our other lovely jjongAholics, hahaha we might be screaming like a crazy once me meet for sure. hahaha and non stop talking about uri couple :)

i am filipina too... been a silent reader for so long and this is my 1st post here... nice to meet you ☺

• Like 1

Guest Yura_el21

i am filipina too... been a silent reader for so long and this is my 1st post here... nice to meet you ☺

hahaha, lets ALL meet one day :)

Guest indri_emon

annyeong haseyo chinggus!!! the ultimate bebang in delulu state of mind is back!!! bwahahahah

im still reading the thread  but too busy to post here . hihih dont worry coz i am in a mission .hihi

i just came back from korea  and met uri jjongaholic sisters here @horticulture  and chat about jjongah  what else!! hihihih we were giggling like small girls hahahah but it was a great short  time to meet a friend from the USA . 

i get to visit widmay and thank God jjong posted himself on scooter and it was a definitive mark that he is in-front of the building occupied by widmay. Oh i got there twice  coz i need a clear video that i screwed on the first time i went there coz i was so tired finding the place.  you can ask me for the complete address if you need to send a gift . i gave a gift to jjong and it was received by widmay staff. i saw the Bentley that jjong used in the awards too  moving from the front of the building.  that day i saw two BMW parked  but i did not took a photo coz its really totally bad stalking. hihih im not sure if he was there but an SBS  van is in front as well . i did not bother to really insist  to know if  jjong  is there as we know he is private  and i respect his time too . the staffs were nice  and took my gift and smiling a lot .   they event waited for me on the  elevator  and showed me the easy way to the subway and walked along with them . they are speaking english. hihih they even asked me where am I going after and told them i will be meeting a friend.  they went to a nearby resto to eat and separated ways. 

i also  went to ulsan hahahahah uri yuras hometown and went to ganjeolgot the proposal place of jjongah  ahhahahah its was raining and it was crazy windy i got all soaked but happy 

lastly i tried my luck to get into inki but it was crazy . a lot of fandoms were fighting for the tix so all ahs been distributed . didnt even get a tix from the lottery. huhuh yet still i bought my stash of all GSD album and thanks for my  jjongaholics chinggus for the update on what happening at inki while im busy doing my shopping . lucky me when i opened the darling album it is uri ah youngie inside waaahh and of course  i bought ah youngie album for ring my bell . 

also, crazy me i had to nag at kim jaehu coz im trying to get my stash of stereo viniyl and delharmonie but  its difficult to find. hahahah he is nice enough to suggest the  shops i would go that carry stereo but in the end i told him that A-land only has 2 pcs of snapbacks and few pcs of tees hahahahah 

will post the photos when i got time later when i reach home .  or maybe you can check on my IG . hihih so busy as soon as  came back to SG . hihih

JJONGAH SARANGHAE !!!! 

You going to Korea????!!! T.T are jjongah fans in Korea nice too???? Is jjongah famous too in Korea??? Can I add your IG??? Sorry.. To many asking :( am just curious

Guest teredenz

let me join you girls :D

Anyeoong!wRo1Zfb.gif

About Yura's ring in ASC, i am very sorry to be the party crusher and burst the bubble but i dont think Yura wear her WGM ring (Jjong's one)I8dMOCo.gif

If you look closely the ring is not have the smooth shape, it have curve shape.

a5U5w2Z.jpg

And in my opinion she and Jjong is not that type whose gonna be that obvious with wearing their wgm ring if they are in a relationship right now since everyone will point it out easyly. You know our couple since they wgm era right, they like to do it for just the two of them to know it tehee~~~~ WI7i5WV.gif

• Like 8

JJONGAH SARANGHAE !!!! 

You going to Korea????!!! T.T are jjongah fans in Korea nice too???? Is jjongah famous too in Korea??? Can I add your IG??? Sorry.. To many asking :( am just curious

i just came back on on monday. Was there on 08 july til 13 . chinggu.aniyo

Guest irenee04

let me join you girls :D

Count me in!!! I am a Filipina too. :D

@bebang Saw your posts in IG. Daebak! Hope I could visit Korea too soon! Good to hear that you and @horticulture meet. 

hahaha we did !! Hihihi the focal point of me and @horticulture is korea haha ha where jjongah is hihihih she is still having fun in korea . 

Hope you could visit too ! Its a lovely place!thats my 7th hihih

JJONGAH SARANGHAE!!!

• Like 3