[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Annyeong yeoreobun, Thanks for all your updates and ofcourse your UNENDING support for ah young and her sister, I know I know I believe we can get 1 for RMB.

But let me highlight this one from @neniindudh are you pertaining about the ASC eps? because I'm so sad last night but im ok now, hahaha I decided to watched it again, I NOTICED that ah young is wearing a gold ring in her MIDDLE finger, so i dont know itf it is just my delulu only, ahaha but have you all noticed that also? and from their guesting in hello counselor someone in twitter post a screencap of ah young hands with that ring also, hahah I want to post a screencap but I cant Grrrrr. hehe sorry for the long post, It's just that I want to share my thought about it, haha lets keep harder for them so we can still vote them for THE SHOW right? since they will still performing next week, we only have 600+ diff and it's a good news that ah young is receiving a good impact now in china since i think the difference about the vote is coming from chinese fan. so please still watch their MV and vote in toduo they should be on the top 5 atleast to be nominated again for THE SHOW.

waaaa thankyou for noticed it and now i'm rewatch the last episode and ASC episode, it does looks the same and it also little bit loose in yura's finger, could it be? :wub: omoooo my feels. look the screencaps bellow, how do you think?

last asc episode:

Picture%206_zpsjxqele72.png

Picture%208_zpsruknqbsq.png

VS jjongAh last episode:

Picture%2010_zps3mhmg03z.png

Picture%2011_zpsk8avx2sg.png

how do you think guyss?

the funny thing is on the ASC episode yura seems very confident to show the ring unlike when she hosted k-pop star, that time she was little bit cautious with the ring, but not this time even she played with her finger where the ring stuck. we know yura is very private person, so i'm thinking its very impossible for her to show her relationship UNLESS everybody already know about it, so she don't have any obligation to hide it (omooooo my shipper heart................ and from their recent interviews it does likely they have something NOT COMPLAINING!!) but on the other hand, i don't want put my hopes to0 high, my other heart saying "probably it just another ring" but my shipper heart saying "it does look the same". omooo are they hinting on us or just trolled us?

• Like 11

Guest Yura_el21

you got it right chingu @cochoyahoo27 thank you for posting the screen cap since I cant post any pic, dont know why. hhaha same here my shipper heart is saying something. wahahahah. and even in the OLDSCHOOL radio show, ah young is a bit careful now in her action I mean when the announcer is starting to show his fanboy side to ah young, she is reacting ofcourse but for me she seems so careful as if someone is watching her moves especially to her fanboy/s, haha

@Moon1703 ... welcome to JjongAh Wonderland, where good vibes & happy thoughts are NEVER ENDING!

I would just like to comment on "Jjong giving Hyeri the fruit during their rehearsals for the MBC Awards" dear that was just a portion of the whole episode  and believe me as an Ahjumma & have been married for 17 years base on experience ... believe me Jjong was just teasing his wife.  He intentionally gave the fruit to Hyeri IN FRONT of his wife to know how would his wife react to that (smart guy doing a smart move to confirm his wife's feelings towards him) and so he got the right reaction from his wife he then handed 2 fruits for his wife ... this goes to show that between "other girls" YOU ARE MORE PRECIOUS TO ME. when the rehearsals started did you ever notice THAT PIERCING GAZE Jjong had when he saw his wife up stage dancing? and that did not end there, it went on until the awards night. if I remember it correctly, during the awards night Jjong didn't even spare a glance to anyone else from the Red Carpet "kissing" scene ... how he gently sway AhYoung to do the "kiss" challenge ... how intensely he stared at his wife ... oh I am feeling the butterflies right now as I reminisce that scene ... and at the awards ceremony Jjong was so gentleman and very supportive of AhYoung ... he even embraced her when her name was called to receive the award and when his time came to receive his award he again stared & was literally pointing at his wife as he mentioned her & thank her for taking good care of him.  you know dear in a relationship, regardless of the number of years you have been together, both men & women sometimes have this insatiable curiosity of whether or not their partner really love them & care for them ... we always quench for confirmation that indeed this person cared for me & love me & ironically oftentimes we do it by making each other jealous ... and I bet all of us here who are in a relationship or have been in a serious relationship have experience that .... kekeke.

mian ... this ahjumma is giving a lecture at an unholy hour ... kekeke

well, I hope dear you are "somehow" enlightened ... NO UNNECESSARY WORRIES ... BE HAPPY & KEEP SAILING!!!

• Like 13

unniedeul vote juseyo ^^  

Please keep streaming on MelOn

MBC SHOW CHAMPION (Wednesday)50% digital sales (streaming + downloads)15% online voting on MelOn20% album sales15% music professional/expert judge rankings (MBC Music) 

TUTORIAL : http://fyeahgsd.tumblr.com/post/124063961178/150708-mbc-music-show-champion

Waaaaa. Thank you. I've been looking for this. :)

Where can we stream the MV for Melon?

unnie here, tutorial for melon chart ^^ http://supportgirlsday.tumblr.com/post/91829802345/help-girls-day-on-the-charts-tutorial-melon

i wanna TB owndaddy ^jjongah piggyback^..:wub:. Looks at Jong hands manner when give her piggyback at 1st. N compare it with nami lovely eps..:phew:..

annyeong chinggu!!

oh dear, now that you brought back this so-called "mannered hands" ... let me rewind & rewatch it ... I wasn't really paying attention about it .... hmmmmm ... makes me more curious ... if what I have in mind is true after rewatching it  ... Jjong seobang ... you naughty you ... kekeke feeling giddy already ... gomawong chinggu for reminding ... mwaaaaah!

• Like 2

Guest kimyura542

unniedeul vote juseyo ^^  

Please keep streaming on MelOn

MBC SHOW CHAMPION (Wednesday)50% digital sales (streaming + downloads)15% online voting on MelOn20% album sales15% music professional/expert judge rankings (MBC Music) 

TUTORIAL : http://fyeahgsd.tumblr.com/post/124063961178/150708-mbc-music-show-champion

Waaaaa. Thank you. I've been looking for this. :)

Where can we stream the MV for Melon?

unnie here, tutorial for melon chart ^^ http://supportgirlsday.tumblr.com/post/91829802345/help-girls-day-on-the-charts-tutorial-melon

Thank you! :D

you got it right chingu @cochoyahoo27 thank you for posting the screen cap since I cant post any pic, dont know why. hhaha same here my shipper heart is saying something. wahahahah. and even in the OLDSCHOOL radio show, ah young is a bit careful now in her action I mean when the announcer is starting to show his fanboy side to ah young, she is reacting ofcourse but for me she seems so careful as if someone is watching her moves especially to her fanboy/s, haha

Oh yeah. I don't know about the ASC one, I saw that ring on inkigayo. When yura and jjong interview together I saw the same ring on middle finger too like on ASC. It's looks like she wearing that couple ring again to show the world or its like mission from jjong ? I don't know. Now I will go to heaven again because too many jjongah feels. Thans for replying me

Oh yeah. I don't know about the ASC one, I saw that ring on inkigayo. When yura and jjong interview together I saw the same ring on middle finger too like on ASC. It's looks like she wearing that couple ring again to show the world or its like mission from jjong ? I don't know. Now I will go to heaven again because too many jjongah feels. Thans for replying me

• Like 2

Can we watch to 1thek too or just in Girlsday official?? 

I'm really confuse also.. Grrrr haaaaaaaay... still hoping and praying to get WIN atleast once, jeabal

I aked about it and got a confirm about it.

The 1theK is official so we can keep watching it with any concern~

Please don't forget to watch everyday to raise up the views~

As i rewatched inki moment...i see some (a little bit fishy) gesture from ahyoung and jong. When ahyoung is about to answer jackson question that they meet again at inki after a long time,,and ahyoung said that 'yes' they meet again here after a long time,,i noticed that ahyoung eyes is like trying to reach jong eyes to make their 'special' eyes talking but jong is seems a little bit tense waiting ahyoung complete her answer,as if they already talk bts what and how to answer if they being asked. And after ahyoung fully answered it,jong suddenly have this big smile on his face as he seem relieved that ahyoung not slips her words. 

I dont know why im turning into 'detective' mode on :lol:, i just want to see if i can catch something cause uri couple is good with their very own 'code' thing hahahaha :D. And yes first time i noticed the couple ring is at inki. Is it true? Oh my feels :wub:

OT: as we muslims is going to celebrate ied in 1 day ahead,i just want to say happy ied to all muslims in this thread and forgive me if i ever made a mistake or offended someone here (this for all,not only muslims chinggu :wub::wub:). Mian,i cant make spoiler with phone hehehe...

• Like 6

Guest indri_emon

As i rewatched inki moment...i see some (a little bit fishy) gesture from ahyoung and jong. When ahyoung is about to answer jackson question that they meet again at inki after a long time,,and ahyoung said that 'yes' they meet again here after a long time,,i noticed that ahyoung eyes is like trying to reach jong eyes to make their 'special' eyes talking but jong is seems a little bit tense waiting ahyoung complete her answer,as if they already talk bts what and how to answer if they being asked. And after ahyoung fully answered it,jong suddenly have this big smile on his face as he seem relieved that ahyoung not slips her words. 

I dont know why im turning into 'detective' mode on :lol:, i just want to see if i can catch something cause uri couple is good with their very own 'code' thing hahahaha :D. And yes first time i noticed the couple ring is at inki. Is it true? Oh my feels :wub:

OT: as we muslims is going to celebrate ied in 1 day ahead,i just want to say happy ied to all muslims in this thread and forgive me if i ever made a mistake or offended someone here (this for all,not only muslims chinggu :wub::wub:). Mian,i cant make spoiler with phone hehehe...

I think all jjongaholic is a detective XD we even try to read their body language and find a reason why he should gave her three flowers hahaaha. Yes, we should work for FBI or CIA. 

Happy IED fitri chingguuuu am glad that I found new family here, I used to be silent lurker, its because am afraid that no one will reply me or read my comment, thank you  ;)

Actually i want to comment about this since yesterday but i always forgot what should i posted. Perhaps because of the young age that no longer, lol.

First, big thanks to @delphinite and @kaceong for the translations HJH interview.

Let me borrow part of them:

Q: Was WGM any different from what you imagined it to be? 

Jjong: It's similar (to what imagined). In this case, I think we had fun and spent the time like friends so if I really end up leading a married life, I wish to spend it like that.

May be that sound familiar for us since so many interviews that Jjong had before and somehow he always consistent with his answer. But i want to refer to his last sentence: I wish to spend it like that.

Now girls, if (only if) you are his girl friend who will get married with him next month (imagine if you are not Yura of course), then you read article like this, what will happen in your mind? Is it scary if you can not be like Yura? Will he get trouble if you want end up not only like friends? Or what if his experiences with Yura were more interesting than yours?

Okay, i will not make you think too much. My point is, from what he said, it seems like he had closed any chance to other girl because in his imagination he want to have marriage experience like he had fun with Yura. So girl, if you can not be fun with me as fun as Yura, please backwards slowly. And looking his gesture saying this words, he was really serious answering that questions. 

Back to ep 9 when Jjongah had talk with Minyoung with lying detector machine. I do believe when he answer HJY question "I like Yura as my imaginary wife, yes or no?". And that was still in early episode in their 4th meeting. That time I think he said "yes" because he didn't want Yura got hurt, but actually he likes her from the first meeting. Looking how hard his effort to win that house and how jealous he was when he saw wgm broadcast which show Minyoung house, then he turn off the tv. He was the one who really want a "real house" for them, so his feeling can complete as real as his feeling toward his wife. 

So, sorry any girls out there, indirectly, he said he is taken...(at least, his heart), kkkkkk.

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 9

Guest indri_emon

Actually i want to comment about this since yesterday but i always forgot what should i posted. Perhaps because the young age that no longer, lol.

First, big thanks to @delphinite and @kaceong for the translations HJH interview.

Let me borrow part of them:

Q: Was WGM any different from what you imagined it to be? 

Jjong: It's similar (to what imagined). In this case, I think we had fun and spent the time like friends so if I really end up leading a married life, I wish to spend it like that.

May be that sound familiar for is since so many interviews that Jjong had before and somehow he always consistent with his answer. But i want to refer with his last sentence: I wish to spend it like that.

Now girls, if (only if) you are his girl friend who will get married with him next month (imagine if you are not Yura of course), then you read article like this, what will happen in your mind? Is it scary if you can not be like Yura? Will he get trouble if you want end up not only like friends? Or what if his experience with Yura more interesting than yours?

Okay, i will not make you think too much. My point is, from what he said, it seems like he had closed any chance to other girl because in his imagination he want to have marriage experience like he had fun with Yura. So girl, if you can not be fun with me as fun as Yura, please backwards slowly. And looking his gesture saying this words, he was really serious answering that questions. 

Back to ep 9 when Jjongah had talk with Minyoung with lying detector machine. I do believe when he answer HJY question "I like Yura as my imaginary wife, yes or no?". And that was really in early episode in their 4th meeting. That time think he said "yes" because didn't want Yura got hurt, but actually he had interest with her from the first meeting. Looking how hard his effort to win that house and how jealous he was when he saw wgm broadcast which show Minyoung house, and he turn off the tv. He was the one who really want a "real house" for them, so his feeling can complete as real as his feeling toward his wife. 

So, sorry any girls out there, indirectly, he said he is taken...(at least, his heart), kkkkkk.

Unniie for the second time.. 

I loooooooooob yuuuu!!

yes yes yes, we just need dispatch now! I hope we can work together with dispatch!!! 

Annyeong yeoreobun, Thanks for all your updates and ofcourse your UNENDING support for ah young and her sister, I know I know I believe we can get 1 for RMB.

But let me highlight this one from @neniindudh are you pertaining about the ASC eps? because I'm so sad last night but im ok now, hahaha I decided to watched it again, I NOTICED that ah young is wearing a gold ring in her MIDDLE finger, so i dont know itf it is just my delulu only, ahaha but have you all noticed that also? and from their guesting in hello counselor someone in twitter post a screencap of ah young hands with that ring also, hahah I want to post a screencap but I cant Grrrrr. hehe sorry for the long post, It's just that I want to share my thought about it, haha lets keep harder for them so we can still vote them for THE SHOW right? since they will still performing next week, we only have 600+ diff and it's a good news that ah young is receiving a good impact now in china since i think the difference about the vote is coming from chinese fan. so please still watch their MV and vote in toduo they should be on the top 5 atleast to be nominated again for THE SHOW.

waaaa thankyou for noticed it and now i'm rewatch the last episode and ASC episode, it does looks the same and it also little bit loose in yura's finger, could it be? :wub: omoooo my feels. look the screencaps bellow, how do you think?

last asc episode:

VS jjongAh last episode:

how do you think guyss?

the funny thing is on the ASC episode yura seems very confident to show the ring unlike when she hosted k-pop star, that time she was little bit cautious with the ring, but not this time even she played with her finger where the ring stuck. we know yura is very private person, so i'm thinking its very impossible for her to show her relationship UNLESS everybody already know about it, so she don't have any obligation to hide it (omooooo my shipper heart................ and from their recent interviews it does likely they have something NOT COMPLAINING!!) but on the other hand, i don't want put my hopes to0 high, my other heart saying "probably it just another ring" but my shipper heart saying "it does look the same". omooo are they hinting on us or just trolled us?

and careful watch at inkigayo last week she wearing a ring also..check please investigate hihihi

• Like 3

Guest Jiminie

Hello guys. I heard that Jjong will attend Bucheon international  festival film at 0718. I cant buy ticket but i will try to come to join in redcape. I really want to see our Jjong seobang. Anyone who can come pls contact me. Going alone is so bored. 

@indri_emon, hahhaha... i looooooob you tooo.... 

I think dispatch has worked hard to find one proof from them since Jjong 1st interview came out. But we know one of the person in this couple always got 1st to 5th rank in his school life, he is smarter than dispatch... kkkkk. Moreover, his agency support this couple officially, and DreamT which we think before always keep Yura from wgm question (to forget her pity image for some people , hjh haters, during preparing comeback), but now, they are officially stated "Yura popularity increased since her role in WGM with HJH". It looks like they have got blessing from all parties. I am sure dispatch will follow them wherever they go. ;) The only thing dispatch can not do is: stealing their phone...kkkkk

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 7