[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I got scared and feel excited when i saw this in ig omg hahaha  
OMG. you made me have a haeart attack honey. is it really what's in ig cuz i don't use ig or just a photoshop???

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!! You almost give me a heart attack!! T.T am in the middle of the line at mart and I scream when I read it T.T everybody is looking at me now T.T 

me 2 friend. I almost believed that its real @@

when Jjong Seobang is overly happy while emceeing...and we know the reason why...keke lets hide her with the codename Princess Ah Young... (lol so much for the codename)  :D

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Hidden Content

• Like 3

Guest Moon1703

Hi everyone, I have seen many couples through dramas, k-shows... And this is not the first time I've read topic like this. But this is the first time I make an acc to discuss about a couple. Because I can't keep this annoying thoughts up till now. Although I like them a lot, especially Yura/Ahyoungie but there's some moments that disturbed me a lot. They are when Jong Hyun meet Girl's Day's  members. I feel like he's so interested in Hyeri. He keeps looking at her even Yura is standing beside(after their 1st meeting at her waiting room scene, when they meet Hong Jin Young outside). He even tried to joke with Hyeri when they play the game(with the monkey)-not a glance with other member, tried to make Hyeri try his magic bag and waiting for her reactions. he remembered what Hyeri said (like what food she wants to eat). And the scene that have Hyeri and him, they look at each other a lot. And at the MBC awards, he gave Hyeri fruit (not normal way, in my opinion), with his palm like that ,like he's giving s1 he's consider like a woman a small, secret present. And yura just couldn't  control herself. I saw her jealous but never explodes so fast like that. (Even when Nana scandal happened she's mad but still in control). Just after seeing yura's jealousy, then he gave her 2. But it's kinda late for me. Please anyone here comfort me or give me some evidences that even pretty/4D/bright personality/interested girls around, Yura is still the 1st priority to him. So sr for this long post and my poor English.

@delphinite @kaceong

THANKYOU~

@leedonghae4lyf

gonna wait you sub the video :P 

edit:

I HOPE Girlsday will win the trophy tonight. because its their last Ring My Bell promotion in THE SHOW right? fighting everyone!!

It's now subbed! Though I don't know if it is in-sync with what he is saying, LOL! But I tried, keke!! :D

Just click on the cc button, if it is not showing..

• Like 12

@moon1703_stv welcome to the thread. It's a shame that you dedicated your very first post to something like this. But it's understandable that you are so insecure about Jjong's view on Hyeri. Fortunately we have talked a lot about this matter back in the days.. Please visit our first home and browse around to read the comments if you like (and have time) :) It's really nothing to worry about. I can assure you that Jjong only view Hyeri as Ahyoung's close friend. Nothing more than that. With everything good that have happened in the past few days, I hope they are enough to reassure you that the relationship between Jjong and Ahyoung is going strong ;)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/342867-official-hong-jong-hyun-❤-girls-day-kim-yura-wgm-couple-thread-1/

@leedonghae4lyf thank you!! you are amazing! hehe *hugs* MUAH!

My goodness! He looked so sincerely when he talked about Ahyoung. He had this "1000 miles" look, like he was picturing everything that happened back in the past in order to give a detailed answer. He spoke very slowly here, almost like he was afraid to use the wrong words to describe something precious to him. But at the same time, the words just came out naturally. Wearing a smile on his face, having the soft glimpse in his eyes.. ugh.. all that while talking about something that apparently made him happy. CAN'T DEAL!!! TOO MUCH FEELS!!

Edited by Guest

Hi chinggu. I know how u feel. Koz i feel that too in the beginning. But i was wrong then. U hv too rewatched again n again from first episode to the episode after the hyeri part.. then u will know what kind of character he is. It is because hyeri is also bright like yura but she is so young than her. She also like to tease someone. N jjong like bright person right but its not that he is interested with hyeri. It just that he feels like ' oh this girl is so childish n like to play joke.. believe me jjong jnow how to behave to each of the members. Except yura.. you hv to remember 1 thing. Jjong wont simply make a joke or play joke with someone he just met.. ok. Pls believe our couple.. they r not like other couple.. jjong like to cover his secret even his dating life.. n the right pwrson who can ask him details is kim ah young a.k.a. yura. Ok chinggu.. did i comfort u enough?.. 

• Like 5

Hi everyone, I have seen many couples through dramas, k-shows... And this is not the first time I've read topic like this. But this is the first time I make an acc to discuss about a couple. Because I can't keep this annoying thoughts up till now. Although I like them a lot, especially Yura/Ahyoungie but there's some moments that disturbed me a lot. They are when Jong Hyun meet Girl's Day's  members. I feel like he's so interested in Hyeri. He keeps looking at her even Yura is standing beside(after their 1st meeting at her waiting room scene, when they meet Hong Jin Young outside). He even tried to joke with Hyeri when they play the game(with the monkey)-not a glance with other member, tried to make Hyeri try his magic bag and waiting for her reactions. he remembered what Hyeri said (like what food she wants to eat). And the scene that have Hyeri and him, they look at each other a lot. And at the MBC awards, he gave Hyeri fruit (not normal way, in my opinion), with his palm like that ,like he's giving s1 he's consider like a woman a small, secret present. And yura just couldn't  control herself. I saw her jealous but never explodes so fast like that. (Even when Nana scandal happened she's mad but still in control). Just after seeing yura's jealousy, then he gave her 2. But it's kinda late for me. Please anyone here comfort me or give me some evidences that even pretty/4D/bright personality/interested girls around, Yura is still the 1st priority to him. So sr for this long post and my poor English.

If you like someone or girl, you never wanna do or make her like a fools or embarrass her in public or worse national TV like eat one Jjajangramyun in seconds ..... 

• Like 5

Guest Moon1703

Thank you so much for your answers, and could you pls give me the page number in thread 1 that our members discuss about this ?

and I don't think it's a shame when I feel confused about his actions toward hyeri.it just shows that I'm so addicted to jjongah that I couldn't give up on them even though I have big question like that. Yura's so adorable. I just can't stand the idea that she might be hurted.

and would you mind tell me the name of the song yura danced in bali(the 2nd song)???thanks a lot

@Moon1703 i see...I'm sorry but I don't remember the pages (we talked about it such a long time ago). The quickest and easiest way to get answers for your questions regarding this matter is to send @Tinkiebell a private message. I think she remembers when we talked about it in the other thread, if not, she'll probably answer you in a more informative way. She's good with stuff like this :)

please return to this thread if she's too busy to reply you. And again, welcome to the thread!! go ahead and write why you love and support JjongAh. Maybe when you begin to write it down, you'll notice that the answers you were looking for are already written by you (already there)? :)

happy shipping you guys! We need to increase the rmb views!!! Fighting!!

Edited by Guest

Guest Ari3ll3

Hello guys! I wasn't able to follow this thread yesterday and so lazy to back read but I saw a post in IG where widmay post JjongAh's photo in their FB page. Have you seen it guys and talked about it? I'm still new with Korean entertainment and only know that agenices like them are very careful of posting such info. I felt like they are approving wehatever relationship these two have. I just hope that they are for real .... as in! I can't get enough of them since Sunday and I felt like this is really a bomb!  I couldn't even believe that things are really happening and so happy for both of them. 

Hello guys! I wasn't able to follow this thread yesterday and so lazy to back read but I saw a post in IG where widmay post JjongAh's photo in their FB page. Have you seen it guys and talked about it? I'm still new with Korean entertainment and only know that agenices like them are very careful of posting such info. I felt like they are approving wehatever relationship these two have. I just hope that they are for real .... as in! I can't get enough of them since Sunday and I felt like this is really a bomb!  I couldn't even believe that things are really happening and so happy for both of them. 

haha! Yes! We saw it and we talked about it! But oh boy, I think Jjong's interview took all the attention. ;) but i just looove that widmay posted jjongah's ig picture. They approve for sure!!(maybe they sre jjongaholics too?? Omo!)  Hope dreamT will do something like that too ifyouknowwhatimean ;) 

Edited by Guest

Guest indri_emon

Gurls... Trust me.. He's not falling for hyeri, if you still doubt about it, just look at his eyes when he talked with ahyoung and compared it how the way he talked with hyeri, clearly you can see the different. Because when man fall in love you can see in his eyes. Hyeri is just dongsaeng that he like to tease, when he gave her fruit on MBC awards he just show off his relationship with ahyoung with proud and he even gave ahyoung 2 fruit, and look at the way he watched her rehearsal, he even recorded it or took a pic if with his phone if am not mistaken hehehe. There is soooooooooooooo many explaination that jjong is only have eyes for ahyoung.

Until now, he still nervous and smile like an idiot who fall in love with princess and make us deugun deugun pang pang, (re: inkigayo moment)

So.. My friend.. Don't worry.. Ahyoung is the only apple of his eyes ;)

Maan, this is the longest comment I've ever write XD

Summaries of Ahyongee performances this week by owndaddy..:wub:..

She is always wonderful, but what style do u think is her best???

Honestly im in the middle of sahur meal (is there any word in english, kkkkkkk i really dont know bout this), but can't help to lurk in our lovely thread.  :P

• Like 7

honestly, this is the first time i know someone ship hong jong hyun-hyeri. ^_^

Did anyone notice that ahyoung wearing her couple ring ? On the middle finger ? It's not like other ring in her index finger.(video Jjongah's inkigayo moment) If I'm wrong please forgive me, but if I'm right I will die again after 2 days I comeback from heaven.  :wub:

Edited by neniindudh
typo
  • Like 2

Dear @Moon1703, welcome to this thread and please post often if you are really Jjongah shipper ;)

I think i am lucky enough because i never thought and doubted about it even once never crossed in my mind. May be i will give some explanation about a shy gentleman, his spouse and his partner close friends.

1. From the early episode, to made their conversation alive, Yura herself talking about Hyeri (what she couldn't do). I think they are the closest sister among the member. So Yura knew if they talked about negative side of Hyeri, they won't get trouble.

2. Jjong must be saw the broadcast when Yura bought RC car with Hyeri and he must be saw how Hyeri support them like "you look good together) and tease Yura to holding hand. In new couple term, this ep will increase Jjong confidence to get closer with his wife. Support from wife family in Seoul.

3. When Jjong sudden visited to GsD practicing room, he brought some foods and Hyeri the only one had a request for what a good meal. And HJH is a smart guy, of course he will remember everything easily. But looked at his prank (powerpunch)..come on, a shy guy if he interested with people he will never did that. And judging from other 3 member, only Hyeri could make conversation alive that also made Jjong could throw away his nervous while meeting sisters in law. (Thats what my husband did, he will talk alot with the most talkactive friend of mine while even he was with me, he is as shy as Jjong). That the only proof that Jjongah didn't live in their world. And if I were Yura, i will be a proud wife seeing my husband could get closer with my friends that fast.

4. When house warming party, did you forget that he was not only asking Hyeri to feel that mysterious thing, but so did with Minah. And agree with @gusty_fitri, he will not asking that shame thing if he interested with someone. And don't forget the title he use to Hyeri (the girl who can do nothing), how come you think he likes a girl and gave her that name? He just enjoy teasing her back.

5. And when MBC award, Jjong himself peel that fruit in their house and no wonder he kept some in his pocket. When he gave it to Hyeri, thats only a greeting after not meet so long. But Yura got surprise he kept that fruit and gave it to Hyeri. Why she had to be jealous if she got Jjong feed her in the house? And Jjong teased Hyeri with "hey, i safe the best for the last, i give my wife even two" which also made Yura feel touched. You can see Hyeri cranky face after all.

Hope its help you this far ;) 

Don't forget even in Jjong side, Yura had experience with KYK (indeed, Jjong was jealous) and clearly say with whom she want to meet the most (among his hyung). They both really knew how to get closer with friends, not only acting lovey dovey like other couple did, ups sorry ;) 

• Like 10

Found this on twitter, not sure if this is accurate cus I heard they are having a short promotion due to Hyeri filming Reply 1988. If this is correct, looks like we'll get to see Jong and Yura 2 more times on Inkigayo. 

Girl's Day schedule update: 

7/14:    1PM arirang TV After School Club

8PM SBS MTV The Show S4

7/15 :   6PM MBC MUSIC Show! Champion

7/16 :   6PM MNET Mcountdown

7/17 :   6:30PM KBS2 Music Bank

10PM KBS Cool FM Super Junior KISS THE RADIO [SUKIRA]

7/18 :   3:50PM MBC Show! Music Core

7/19 :   1:15PM SBS Inkigayo

7/21 :   8PM SBS MTV The Show S4

7/22 :   6PM MBC Show Champion

7/23 :   6PM MNET Mcountdown

7/24 :   6:30PM KBS2 Music Bank

7/25 :   3:50PM MBC Show! Music Core

7/26     1:15PM SBS Inkigayo

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 11

Guest Ari3ll3

haha! Yes! We saw it and we talked about it! But oh boy, I think Jjong's interview took all the attention. ;) but i just looove that widmay posted jjongah's ig picture. They approve for sure!!(maybe they sre jjongaholics too?? Omo!)  Hope dreamT will do something like that too ifyouknowwhatimean ;) 

hahahaha! @anniepanda who knows?! I still believe that this thread is magical as I believe in our couple. And Oh! That interview?! I don't know what to say!  LoL The guy is really consistent!  I even not surprised when I saw the post in IG about our couple being in a relationship for six months ... Hahahaha! I was just  reading our thread to confirm if it is true. I no longer beleive in other posts (after so many R) about our couple except on this thread .. In our world .. Jjongaholics world!