[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

I DONT KNOW WE ARE MAKING THE VIEWERS UP THE CONTINUE WATCHING INKIGAYO AND MUSIC CORE HAVE SAME CHART CATEGORY THAT WATCHING ON YOUTUBE CAN HELP OUR GIRLS DAY WIN!!!! WE MUST KEEP WATCHING IT!!!1

If you have Google Chrome, use that browser, then just use the incognito window, and access Youtube. That way, whenever you close an incognito window, it refreshes your browsing history and caches.. :)

I made a playlist. I have two songs in there. Both are RMB from GsD official channel. Then I clicked on "repeat playlist". It still would work right? It can still increase the views right?

can i have the link dear of your playlist, thanks

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVBmvi5ur2It467lRdOCPvMFxnCVRtF2f
Here it is

sorry for keep asking, but is the playlist count everytime its replay? I try to check but the number of view doesn't change at all..

I don't know also. My friend just suggested me to do that. That is also her way in increasing the views.

then why my playlist the number of viewer is change.

Guest Yura_el21

Can we watch to 1thek too or just in Girlsday official?? 

I'm really confuse also.. Grrrr haaaaaaaay... still hoping and praying to get WIN atleast once, jeabal

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

DELETED

I dont know if it is counted @pablochristinejoy_4d8 I hope atleast once they can WIN...

I REALLY HOPE THEY WIN SPECIALLY IN INKIGAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pablochristinejoy_4d81
DELETED

I'm really confuse also.. Grrrr haaaaaaaay... still hoping and praying to get WIN atleast once, jeabal

then we watched both channel put in playlist gurls day channel & 1thek because I put this channel in my playlist maybe that's why the number of viewer is change.

• Like 2

Guest hana_aliya

Inkigayo
55% digital sales (Gaon Digital Chart)*
35% SNS points (Official MV YouTube views)
10% Live voting (only top 3 artists are eligible)
5% Physical album sales (Gaon Chart)
5% Pre-voting (it's done through MelOn voting & requires a Korean's cell phone number)

Live SMS Voting

- Vote only if GsD is nominated in the top 3.

Vote only once during LIVE Show Broadcast. Real-time voting is done when the music show is live. MC will told us when we can start to vote. Only one vote per mobile  number is allowed.

- Text  걸스데이  to +821245 or 00821245 

- International SMS charges will apply unless you use free option.

-  This is worth 10% of Inkigayo’s criteria.

How to Raise YouTube Views

Open YouTube site and go to Girl's Day Official Ring My Bell MV. Play the mv, don't forget to: watch all videos in HD quality (min. 720p), volume up the sound min.50%, and turn off the autoplay button. like the video, and leave a positive comment on comment box.

(Note: please watch the mv from official youtube channel only! watch the mv until end. No pause or fastward!)

Edited by hana_aliya
wrong

Guest Yura_el21

@Yura_el21 im comfused too..:blink: but right now i added to my playlist one from 1thek and one from girlsday official..

lets try to watch in vote channel, haaaay in different browser.. I really hope they can WIN at least one I know how they work really hard for this comeback, jeabal.... let them win atleast ONCE.

ok for safety dear just watch it in their official channel only..watch 100 times or million times hwaitingg

• Like 4

ok for safety dear just watch it in their official channel only..watch 100 times or million times hwaitingg

everyone seems confuse but is fun to confuse together and make some effort for them....fighting....

Guest Ari3ll3

I got scared and feel excited when i saw this in ig omg hahaha  

waahh, i've been busy the whole day and when I saw that post .. I was like .. Damn!!! Immediately check this thread  .. Haiizz .. Thought I have missed a lot! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

:lol: hahahahaha.....i got heart attack too when i see that instagram post. Fortunately i've learned so much about 'news'.

I try my best here to keep playing RMB on their youtube,even my husband cannot say anything anymore,he just watched me and slowly curious about what i keep playing and end up watching together hahahaha:D. Lets try our best,even if we cant win atleast we know we try till the last minute..fighting Gsd! Fighting jjongaholics!!

• Like 4

@Pinky_me hahaha even my husband said ring my bell again?? my kids kept asking me, they say mom how long you gonna watch that video, i said dont mind  me because i didnt bother you guys whatever you do. i'm 1week vacation from my work so i have more time to watch..:Dnway keep watching guys we're moving..fighting!!

• Like 5

Guest amiphan0204
I got scared and feel excited when i saw this in ig omg hahaha  
OMG. you made me have a haeart attack honey. is it really what's in ig cuz i don't use ig or just a photoshop???

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!! You almost give me a heart attack!! T.T am in the middle of the line at mart and I scream when I read it T.T everybody is looking at me now T.T 

me 2 friend. I almost believed that its real @@