[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@miss_ara, what if, he does not repost, but post another selca shot of them, when they see each other again next week. Or maybe, another angle/pose of last sunday's backstage meeting, this time they took with Jjong's phone.:phew: :w00t: :wub:

Either way or both, I think we will all be dead and in JjongAh heaven, when that happens.. keke! :D

Its TOO MUCH, for my weak JjongAh heart! ^_^

oh ya..i forget next week they will meet each other..for 1 month right? ok2 brilliant babe :wub:

but if i am not wrong someone share in some page before that they promote Ring My Bell for 2 weeks only, cos Hyeri filming schedule. Hope they change that.

to be honest...maybe to b more realistic...i think GD promote for 2 weeks is good for them. I know the jjongaholic will then only have 2 weeks to see them reunion...but for the sake of GD...i think is good

too many groups or solo singer come back and to b honest..the competition is too tough...i rather they just promote for 2 weeks since they have already make their RMB come back quite successful....

i hope they have a good rest esp from the bad incident...then i hope yura manage to get a good drama and do her acting...i hope she gain a spot just like suzy from miss A...also i hope sojin will get some rest also because i bet she really affected badly from this incident...she has make her IG account private...i dont know is it because of this reason or not tho...

then i hope they can comeback again with new song after 2 months or 3.. since this is a trend in korea...bring us a more shocking nice new songs and stage performance...then win all the chart all over again....

i know im kind of selfish but i really hope they can b daebak....n well...we all very certain that jjongah keep in touch n see each other off camera....

@miss_ara, what if, he does not repost, but post another selca shot of them, when they see each other again next week. Or maybe, another angle/pose of last sunday's backstage meeting, this time they took with Jjong's phone.:phew: :w00t: :wub:

Either way or both, I think we will all be dead and in JjongAh heaven, when that happens.. keke! :D

Its TOO MUCH, for my weak JjongAh heart! ^_^

oh ya..i forget next week they will meet each other..for 1 month right? ok2 brilliant babe :wub:

but if i am not wrong someone share in some page before that they promote Ring My Bell for 2 weeks only, cos Hyeri filming schedule. Hope they change that.

this week are week 2 dear..they only start 6th July right? but if i am wrong i am sorry because i don't know about their schedule 

• Like 2

Guest gailleqt1012

Yes it was stated by there CEO during there anniversary dinner last Sunday that girls day will only be promoting for 2 weeks since Hyeri will start filming but that's fine anyway bec will still be seeing them more bec of one fine day show in mbc to come out on aug as well yura will be an mc for super k idol,,,

Yes it was stated by there CEO during there anniversary dinner last Sunday that girls day will only be promoting for 2 weeks since Hyeri will start filming but that's fine anyway bec will still be seeing them more bec of one fine day show in mbc to come out on aug as well yura will be an mc for super k idol,,,

N dont forget, In August they will meet again in Korea Kpop Song Festival... :wub:...(forget the exact name even n the date), n maybe ALICE MP, but the most important thing..They surley will contact eachother AT LEAST twice a month (maybe more..:phew:, no..its must be more)..:rolleyes:

Got it from IG (crdt fully to ig n pic owner). Hope GDs keep FLY HIGH...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 13

When i open soompi web suddenly jjongah wedding picture appear on top of that page.. Mood booster for this morning, kekeekee... I love their smile.. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/13/girls-days-yura-says-hong-jong-hyun-continues-to-keep-in-touch/

how lovely day for jjongaholic every day jjongah. thanks God. this gsd interview I noticed ah young cal jong seobang 0.49 ah oppa just look her mouth.

Edited by min chinlee
  • Like 6

For me, what we saw in Inkigayo last Sunday was a panacea which cured our yearning of them this 4 month to see them onscreen together again. Just like a drop of water that releases our thirst in the desert. 

If they gave us another picture on IG, following each other, the cakes and flower, all of them were bonus for me. All of that were above my expectations.

Moreover, if there were some interviews (In Jjong and Yura side) which mentioned about WGM and their partner, thats all aslo a big bonus for me, and feel like i am a lucky fans who can know their answer in detail (not only fans service answer), we could see their sincerity in each answer. Don't you think they both will always be asked about their relationship because people love to see them together? Their name will always be attached to each other.

Then, if we still have another 1 week or more to see them onscreen together, that will be another bonus for me. And if Yura can come to Jjong next MP, there will be another bonus for me. Too many bonuses they give makes me realized that we are in the right ship. They didn't feed us in delulu with lovey dovey action in their WGM stint, but they give us any evidences that their exhibited at wgm, purely from their heart. Feel blessed being part of Jjongaholics, and really thankful to them. I was and i am quite satisfied for what happen last Sunday. And if we will have more, hope i can handle my heart well, lol.

• Like 20

They never dissapoint us right.. they really tease us to wait wait n wait.. at the .. bammmm our wish come true... yes it is so obvious jjong.. when kara comeback u did nothing koz that girl ( one of the member act with him) just a co actor only nothing special.. but for yura.. love cake shape somemore.. what else.. flowers with a nice n mystery colour. Only both of u know what does it means behind the colour chosen.. its alrite.. we knew.. we knew..follow each other insta.. hmm weve been waiting so long bout that.. okok arasseo...after this we will wait then for new good news.. now we understand.. if ull want to declare something bout ur relatinship, u wait till ssomething special come up.. like comeback n bla bla bla.. i believe there is more.. i am so so sooooooooop happy.. no more worry bout them anymore... 

• Like 11

Guest indri_emon

jong seobang interview in hong kong he said He miss ah young. omg am dying now.

REALLY??????!!!!!!!! IS THERE ANY VIDEO????!!!!!!! T.T

Okok.. calm down.. Let's see this as rumor until we get the real article with proper translation! :)

I really wish this can be true, but I need a reliable source first!!! It's not good to get your hopes up if this turns out to be made up ;)

Edited by Guest