[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest kimyura542

Yeah. Hahaha and Yura didn't do bangs, just what jjong prefers. Hahaha <3 This couple.. Aigoooo. Hahahaha

Although, their virtual marriage is done already but I guess people still see them as a couple. I don't know. Hahaha like if people talk to jjong, yura is always involved or when people talk to yura, jjong is always involved. It's like they are a "constant value" to each other. Hahahaha

Btw, I really love this photo. Hahaha jjong really tries hard not to smile, but bro sorry to tell you this, but you making that smile is obvious. I really thought this is jjong's version of being twitterpated. Haha. It's okay jjong, just show us that being-with-ahyoung-smile. I can assure you that no one will judge you. Hahahaha *giggles*

PS: I was referring to a photo @Yhyksk posted. Need to remove it here cuz it was soompi's rule and might be in trouble. ;))

Edited by kimyura542
Wrong grammar

Translating some parts of the Old School radio show where Yura & Jjong were mentioned :) They might not be in order cuz I'm trying to group similar things tgt to avoid repetition^^

Q: What kind of husband would you like to marry?
Yura: I want a man who would love me when I'm an old grandmother the same way as he had loved me while we were dating. I have this sort of fantasy when I see a grandmother and grandfather holding hands while walking on the streets. I would like that kind of marriage. 
Host: Do you like someone with a jokester side to him?
Yura: Yes I do.
Host: In that movie (My Love, Don't Cross the River), the grandfather does a lot of that right?
Yura: Yes~
Host: He does expresses affectionately and all that
Yura: Yes, like with the autumn leaves. I really liked it
Host: It seems like you want to have that sort of love in the future?
Yura: Yes
Host: When do you think you'll get married?
Yura: Thirty... two? Three or above?
Announcer (who is also a Yura fan): Isn't that a bit too old?
Yura: These days, it's not really
Host: Because you would still be actively promoting and stuff
Yura: Yea
Host: And you want to experience lots of things and do all kinds of things 
Yura: But then again, I don't know either haha!

--------

*The host asks Sojin about what kinds of variety she wants to try out and they talk abt Yura being in variety shows*
Sojin: Yura is a variety genius
Host: Which aspect of it?
Sojin: She's born with it. She has the ability to make everything interesting and exciting.
Host: The good thing about Yura is that she's always smiling. It's a smile that can make one feel good, even when you watch on TV. (now why does this sound so familiar~~)
Host: What kind of variety show would you like to be in?
Yura: Hmmm something that involves action? Or moving?
Host: Like Running Man?
Yura: Yes! That kind of thing. Rather than sitting and talking, I want something where you can move around and make use of tour body
Host: How about Law of the Jungle?
Yura: Ahhhh... Law of the Jungle.. that's good but I don't like eating bugs!!
Sojin: But they don't eat bugs these days!
Yura: Ahh really?

-------

Host: So do you still keep in contact with Hong Jonghyun these days?
Yura: Ahhh, yes. Like for example, when oppa has a movie premiere this sort of thing, he asks if I would be able to come to watch (I believe she might be referring to Jjong's Alice in Wonderland movie :D) In the case of yesterday, during our comeback, he bought a cake and brought it over to our waiting room. He brought over something delicious so we all ate it deliciously  I was really thankful of course.

-----

Q: Is there any other personal information on your profile that is false (other than your height)?
Yura: My height was written as 172cm but I'm actually 170cm.
Host: 170cm is a really nice height
Yura: On my profile, my weight is t
stated as 49kg. 
Host: If you don't mind, could you tell us your weight?
Yura: The funny thing about this is that, my body is not one made of muscles so if I say I'm of this weight, people will say I'm lying. Because it's a body with no muscles, the weight differs along the 50-something range.
Announcer guy: Isn't that because you ate all that cake (which went to no use) yesterday?
*everyone ignores him*
Yura: So when I don't eat a meal, I weigh 52kg. when I eat a lot, like say for dinner, I'm 53kg. If I really eat a lot, then 54~? *laughs*

--------

*Host also asks Sojin if she prefers younger or older men*
Sojin: These days Yura and I are always dreaming about oppas

------

Yup that should be all the Yura related stuff I could pick out! I love how whatever Yura said during all these interviews for gsd's comeback is consistent with what Jjong has been saying during his interviews when he was promoting the movie :) These two are at the same wavelength more than you would think ;D

I do not know anyone spot it, or I spot it correctly...at about 22.18min...yura is like begging sojin to have kogi kogi kogi pogoshipo....until sojin knock her head, she is so happy...this girl never change....so cute

@delphinite THANK YOOOOU! COME HERE AND LEMME HUG YOU!

panda_needs_a_hug.jpg

*everyone ignores him*

pffffff... sorry.. had to laugh at this one bahahahaha

Host: The good thing about Yura is that she's always smiling. It's a smile that can make one feel good, even when you watch on TV. 

ugh.. yes... I do remember that Jjong said almost the same thing. The power of Ahyoung-ie!!! Just pure love and happiness!!

Edited by Guest

Guest cr1mson

wait until 7-10 years?

its too long for me.

:lol:

Plan & Actual is a different thing. To prove this, just lock them up somewhere for 1 week, you will see the result LOL

wait until 7-10 years?

its too long for me.

:lol:

Plan & Actual is a different thing. To prove this, just lock them up somewhere for 1 week, you will see the result LOL

we will see little JjongAh then..........mian....... delu overload kekekeke

Honestly 'RING MY BELL' stuck in my ear for hours already.... from watching the mv to watching all the comebacks in each tv station last week..... I will say Inkigayo stage is the best cuz you can see how she's being the most sexy and seductive (not in the bad way) to the fans {well most probably cuz Jjong is there watching}.... their clothing may look simple but some where and some how she looks more beautiful during the inkigayo stage.........

inki.png

Edited by 0909_Jae
  • Like 14

Guest cr1mson

LOL yeah, then if they being asked the same interview question again, the answer will be ASAP :phew:

LOL yeah, then if they being asked the same interview question again, the answer will be ASAP :phew:

then I have to start saving  cuz I once say that I will bring all JjongAholic especially in this forum to the wedding n I say I'm gonna pay for the reception as well hahahaha.......:w00t::w00t:

Edited by 0909_Jae
  • Like 12

Guest NatalieM

@jungsik23 ig update with yura,sojin and kim chang ryul......

i think this man not just a fans of ahyoung but he really likes her.... cuz if we read the interview i feel jealousy in here. this is not good..... i dont know if this just for broadcast or his real feeling. we dont know yet, but its fine when ahyoung still can smile. she is a good girl with good heart....

Edited by NatalieM

Guest lov3dj_stv

LOL JungSik is a Yura fanboy! In their last interview he expressed his love for Yura and it was so cute! IDK I love seeing Yura get her fanboy love cause she really deserves it! 

Thank you @delphinite for the translations! Did JungSik also joke about his love for Yura?

Anyways, I hope then this means that Yura gets to go to his movie premieres when it happens! Now that she's already mentioned it, it won't be all that crazy for the media if she shows up! Hehe

@delphinite uwaaa thankyouu. yess I do agree! from their wgm days up until know they always connected when answering the question, that's what i like about them :) (not I but WE haha) for me based on their answers over a thousands wgm related questions they do in the good terms which is very rare to see in wgm's couple records. i love love love love how they treasured their relationship. in the end the only one who knew how to run this relationship perfectly is them and i do think they already run this so well, fingercrossed! :)

little concern

anyway (maybe alot of people disagree) some times i do agree with some fans saying in jjong's IG that they really love them both of them so keep support any their activities without need to spam every jjongAh related every second in their IG's comment section. its better if we can be more subtle, calm, and classy with this shipping so it don't feel too forcing over their relationship. because we know they do great, so let them be. i knowww we overly excited (who's not??) but maybe we can tone down a little bit, it's just my little concern but i'm not forcing everyone in anyway hehe bian if somebody feels offended, i don't mean to... still love this shipping tho. hehe.

i've got a little delulu moment. if someday dispatch catch them (jebbal amin) then asking about their relationship status and they innocently saying "but, we thought everybody knew.... " the and it will be LOLOL. we got trolled but this time no one will complain! LOL

• Like 16

Guest kimyura542

I remember the moment in inkigayo where yura and jjong doing the introduction and then the fans start screaming when yura did her part. And jjong looked on their way and have that smirk--proud-smile at the end and was like, "Yeah, that's my wife." Waaaaaaaaaaaaa. I died. Hahahaha! Maybe the moment was like when yura had their comeback stage and jjong had a suprise visit. I remember ahyoung telling her members that when jjong visited, she looked at their fans and was like, "Yeah, that's my husband." HAHAHAHAHA *giggles*

Jackson was like teasing jjong. He really reacts differently with ahyoung. Cuz when he was being paired with other girls on shows, he doesn't care at all, like he is having that blank expression. But with ahyoung, MYGAAAD that boy can't stop giggling. Hahahahaha

I am really happy that they got to experience that kind of feeling. Because, you know, being a celebrity in Korea (especially ahyoung as an idol)   is really hard. Sometimes, people are not okay with who they date with, who they are being paired with. People have a big impact on their decisions in lives, cuz if people won't like it, it may ruin their career and everything. That is why the celebrities in Korea are so being careful. I am happy that after WGM people are still teasing them and pairing them. We can see on ahyoung's and jjong's faces that they are happy. I'm happy that they got to experience that feeling and even show it on national TV, after all, at the end of the day, they are still humans.

Waaaaa hahahah. Because of them I feel like being inlove. HAHAHAHAH :wub::wub::wub:

@jungsik23 ig update with yura,sojin and kim chang ryul......

aww I wish people wouldn't leave mean comments on Jungsik's IG account-- he really is a great GsD supporter and Yura's vocal fanboy. It's all in fun and I'm glad he's giving the most support especially during their controversy.

• Like 12

Hiii.. what a lovely day.. i cant keep away my phone from yesterday.. thanks dearest jjongaholics!

And also dear @delphinite thank you for sharing the trans. Bless u dear. 

Host also asks Sojin if she prefers younger or older men*
Sojin: These days Yura and I are always dreaming about oppas

Cr: @delphinite

do u guys notice whenever mc or host ask about jjong, sojin will smile widely. Like she know something. When ahyoung told the mc that she still in contact with jjong and 'coincidently' met him, sojin smile too much. And when jjongah got teased at inkigayo, she hv the same expression. Am i the only one who notice this? Lol or too much delulu?? Maybe sojin and ahyoung hv some girls talk. Molla~~ hv a nice day guys..

• Like 18