[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest indri_emon

Guys, I just had a dream about jjongah hahahahahaaha so the dream is they're acting together, kinda like the fault in our star, jjong had a disease and so with ahyoung but without the oxygen, jjong is suddenly crying and ahyoung start kissing him and he kiss her too, French kiss XD I don't know what's wrong with me, maybe I just really really want them to kiss hahahahahaaha XD

Guest lin_lynz

so we'll wait another sunday... hmmm...

we'll be waiting for more "developments" hahahahaha...

oh jjong, y have flowers when a cake is enough? but still many people are happpppppy because u know how to make ur wife smile (and everybody else!)... keep it up!!!

Gud morning!!!:wub:..

Whose still feel the hangover due to jjongah sweet moments yesterday?? :w00t:...

But still can't get enough ...:lol:....

We still have few more weeks jjongah moments in inki n hope many ^meet by chance^ again ;)..

N this is a dramatic jjongah reunion (on screan) by owndaddy. The BGM n touch of inset a girl crying a river make me wanna cry too. :huh:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 10

Guest indri_emon

Jjongaholic!!! I need your help, I know its late.. But can you guys give me link to download ep 40 eng sub? Because there's no longer link on gisdayfansub for ep 40 and I can't find anything on YouTube or dailymotion T.T please help me T.T

Wuihhhhh :blink: i just finished read all ur pov,updates and all here..im away for a while and left behind 20pages!!! We all are in GREAT feeling. Because of what happen to uri couple,im dead for a while and crazy right now and maybe for another days ahead hahahahahaha :w00t:.

maybe we should lower our expectation every time our couple had event. Because when we lower our hope they always give us BIG surprise. Yesterday at inki,we dont hope much because of gsd situation,and BAMMMM!! They make all of us die and fly to cloud9 :w00t:. Same happen when cable awards right.....

But when jjong mp..we all excited from the start and much hope,but the come out not as granted as we thought. 

Sooo....in the next jjong mp Alice...i will not hope tooo much again (just hope inside my heart hahahaha :lol:). 

Sooo happy....i sleep with a smile in my face (a mother feeling i guess)... Happy for them and ofcourse for us too jjongaholics :wub:. Im glad im in this ship!! Slowly but sure.

• Like 10

Drama My Love Eun-Dong Episode 10

Eundong's friend : "i heard when you are eating tasty food and think about a certain person, then you are really liking that person. Human only think about oneself instinctively in front of food. The brain function suppressing that instinct is only possible if you really like that person."

this drama script reminds me about uri hong jong hyun. lol

:lol:

Edited by Yhyksk
  • Like 16

Hello Lovely Shippers! 

I cant believe what I just saw and heard. This is the ultimate shippers dream come true, seeing them together! My heart went dugun dugun pang2 then it flatlined. Haha! 

It was a wonderful day for all of us Jjongaholics. I hope they continue to give us something to spazz about in the next coming weeks. Fighting!!!

• Like 8

I saw from yura instagram someone tag her a pic....jjong manager comment on their picture...but is in korean...can someone help to translate? Thanks!!!!! 

I wish jong seobang bring gsd album & also food for them again. taking picture w/gsd & upload to his ig the caption is this is my fave idol... ah youngie fighting!:wub: omg..... all jjongaholic is died!:lol::lol::lol:

calm down girls..hihi we will see what happen in inkigayo haha its remind me of baekhyun and taeyeon when baekhyun(exo) were the inki's MC and Girls Generation make their comeback..but all know the lovey dovey will never happen for them..(sorry for bring this here) BUT we will pray for jong and Ah young..who know jong will make a surprise..a bouquet of flower maybe or kugi haha aigoo :D

sorry to quote my own post but i reread it again i got goosebumps because it will the 6 times this thread make my wish or my word come true..huhu happy..:wub:

• Like 14

Guest kat687

HaHa watched the interview again. JJONG your ears get red like AHYOUNGS hair...they are so cute acting all giddy and nervous with each other...ahhhh my eyes are gonna fall out from staring too much at all these amazing clips and pics!

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong my lovely JjongAholics, honestly I cant sleep last night, hahahah I have a lot of thought in my mind, so what I did I watched their eps. again which was saved on my phone. hahaha Jong and Ah young really knows how to be safe since they must be taking care of their careers. So I'm really happy with the way it happens. Will just tell you my POV later, coz im a bit busy now but cant help my self dropping here. haha

Guyz, we are all happy now right? so lets all work hand in hand to make Ah younh happy to by getting a #1 award please. Keep on voting, watching and tweet as many as we can. please dont get tires as we all know Ah young is much more tired compare to us, and they only have 2 more weeks now before the promotion ends.

Please somebody tell me how to vote in Inki? I want jjong to give the award to ah young and for sure thats another congratulation present for winning #1 right? lets make Ah young more happier now. Sorry for long post :)