[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

woooaaaah ... this is HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!

11694807_10204998204210620_5860233419321

Jjong gave Ahyoung flowers  ... I can't stop squealing!!! 

Jjong can't hide how happy he is to be with AhYoung ...

this is his brightest smile ever in Inkigayo!!!

11694859_10204998201890562_8606457758129

11221994_10204998204930638_4640342758849

Edited by junnah
  • Like 17

This is too much for today T_______T. The cake, the flower, MC-ing together, standing together.

The pic of them on her IG and last but not least

Ahyoung follows Jjong on IG OFFICIALLY =(((((

p9Acd7X.jpg

omo!! are we gonna see jong following back anytime soon?? slowly you guys no need to rush us with all these updates from the both of you.. feels like my heart's gonna explode!!

• Like 10

HJH also followed her back on IG too

I think they're very clever following each other's IG now since it'll make sense since they met at inkigayo compared to following each other before this... Very intelligent, this two.:D

• Like 21

They are following each other! He bought her (them) cake and flowers. He bought Ahyoung's version of the album!

She signed it and took pic of them and freaking POSTED IT ON IG TO SHOW THE WORLD!

And did I say that they are following each other?! YES!!!!!!

What a day! What a lovely day!!!!!!

My theory: THEY ARE GOING OFFICIAL! BAHAHAHAHA

@BooBoo27 yes!! I thought the same thing!! What a GREAT timing and so smart of them!!

Edited by Guest

has anyone shared this link here already?i'm too excited to share it and my connection is too slow so i was not able to attach it.. so much happiness right now..and i think Jjong gave gsd a cake as a gift for their comeback..i can't totally understand it but i think i heard jjong said cake sonmul and ah young replied something like delicious??not sure though..wahahah i feel ecstatic right now..woohoo https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vu2Z5BKSik&feature=youtu.be

• Like 8

OMFG!!!!!! YESSS! YURA AND JJONG!! YEEEEES!!!

HE GOT HER VERSION OF THE ALBUM! SHE GOT HIS FLOWERS!!!

THEY ARE ON THE SAME FREAKING PICTURE ON HER FREAKING IG!!! SDPJFJLSKDFKÆDSSKÆDSFDSJ

OH GOSH GOSH!

I JUST FANITED! and he gave her the yura sexy version album!!

AHHHHHHHH *SCREAM AROUND THE ROOM*

• Like 8

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  why JJONGAH WHY?? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US!!!! 

• Like 11

Guest phichul

TOO MUCH feels for today i even forget what i want to post after see those freaking jjongah in ahyoung's IG! lol just spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!hahahhaa

the feels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

omg it remind me so much when we spazzzzzz in their WGM daysss!!! akhhh thankyou jjongah for today!! reaalllyyy thankyouuuuuuuu all jjongaholicss!! aahahaha

Edited by phichul