[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

Ommo ommo. Are we still a live? Or are we all using oxygen now. Hahaha. The first thing i notice its about jjong seobang position. Haha thanks to all your updtes. My dear chingu @anniepanda  i screenshot those translation and shared it to my twitter but i gave cr. Dont worry i hope.you dont mind. Thanks. Keep voting until tomorrow. We need to get award for ahyoung even just once.

OMFG!!!!!! YESSS! YURA AND JJONG!! YEEEEES!!!

HE GOT HER VERSION OF THE ALBUM! SHE GOT HIS FLOWERS!!!

THEY ARE ON THE SAME FREAKING PICTURE ON HER FREAKING IG!!! SDPJFJLSKDFKÆDSSKÆDSFDSJ

Guest FridayDL

Someone mentioned about jjongs eyes that turns to red after being mentioned by yura the he gave them cake, yup I noticed that too.We shippers are very happy indeed because they proved the haters wrong,from the start up to now they are always being true to themselves, although we don't know yet up to what extent is their relationship one thing is for sure nothings change with the way they treat each other,jhong being true to his word that he is going to take care of AhyoungAh.Ahyoung is very close to jjongs heart now I believed that.

Translation of caption by @delphinite

meeting after a long time #jjongah  #inkigayo thankyou for the cake!!!!

SHE FREAKING TAGGED JJONGAH!!

AMMAGAWD THEY ARE FOLLOWING EACH OTHER ON IG!!

Edited by Guest

Guest phichul

OMG GUYS!!!! keep on wishing for jjongah!!!!!! the unity on our side!!!!OMGGGGG i cant believe yura photo with jjong beside her on her IG!!! too much jjongah too much!!!! 

there are indeed flowers!!! aaccckkk!! the long wait was so worth it.. let them all hate and say what they want.. this couple will only prove them wrong!! hahaha.. this day is turning to be a great one indeed despite staying in bed due to colds.. :)

• Like 11

Guest lov3dj_stv

Translation of caption by @delphinite

meeting after a long time #jjongah  #inkigayo thankyou for the cake!!!!

SHE FREAKING TAGGED JJONGAH!!

AMMAGAWD

meeting after a long time? Yura-ssi, can we believe that? Hehehe are we sure there weren't anymore "coincidences" were there met each other again hahaha

Guest rant567

I could see the red ear and his eyes become misty (I thought I was too delusional and that's probably just the lighting and all but glad that someone thinks the same hahahahahaha)

Someone mentioned about jjongs eyes that turns to red after being mentioned by yura the he gave them cake, yup I noticed that too.We shippers are very happy indeed because they proved the haters wrong,from the start up to now they are always being true to themselves, although we don't know yet up to what extent is their relationship one thing is for sure nothings change with the way they treat each other,jhong being true to his word that he is going to take care of AhyoungAh.Ahyoung is very close to jjongs heart now I believed that.

and THEY ARE AT THE SAME FRAME ON AHYOUNG'S INSTAGRAM....*DEAD!IAM DEAD!