[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

aaiigggoooo,.,.i'm hurting my cheek bones.,.oottookeee i cant stop smiling looking two love birds chirping and ones that giggling plus his nostrils flare out taking in oxygen supply how fast his heart beating that time,.oommaa yyaaaa.,.i fall for that teeth jjong and ah young smile spreading their teeth how i love it soo much,.,aaaww:wub: my jjongah are the sweetest couple eveerrr,.,.fighting jjong.,fightiing jjong,.!!! currently repeating video from edy15 going to check karatekid08 vid guumaaawwoongg.,.,joining dying and live again 100000x:wub:

• Like 8

Ah Young looks gorgeous! , Jjong giving them a cake ?!! , just like the old days, he never forgets ! he does things like this only with people he really cares about! , now the world finally knows that Jjongah means unconditional love ^^ , the storm passed and love flourished! 

• Like 16

Watching the vid again (and thanks for sharing people!!!) I got to notice the SMILE on Sojin's face whenever JjongAh talked. hahaha This HUGE teasing smile! Just look at her and tell me that you see the same thing! haha Am I being too delulu or do I need sleep atm? (probably both...)

haha look at them girls looking!

image.jpg

Edited by Guest

I LOVE U JJONGAH N JJONGAHOLICS ...

IM ON CLOUD 9TH NOW..:wub:..

n we still have many weeks a head to wait rite...

THANKS TO ALL OF U. I try to like every single post here, but our thread moves sooo fast..hahahha...Looks like we are partying rite now...

Best wgm couple ever. Keep supporting eachother. Love u even more.

@dee_230208    I think you are too busy to hold your breath after you arrived at 9 cloud ...      Don't you see all JjongAholis is there ....   love you save arrived at 9 clouds with all of us ..... kkk  joking.:D                     

Edited by gusty_fitri
  • Like 4

IS THERE ANY FAN CAM OR SOMETHING SWEET TO SHARE TODAY.....I've never bored watching INKIGAYO today......GOD I LOVE IT.....looks like we're all thirsty for the presence of JjongAh couple on television

• Like 3

That less than one minute interview was not an interview for Girls Day, but for Jjongah.. even the girl mc asked about Yura interviews before. Big thanks for her, too

.indeed.

We still have next next sunday right? Oh my heart...

Edit: @anniepanda, i just noticed you greeting. thank you annie.. haha.. i feed my daughter with ring my bell, her favorite dance is while hyeri bike on some uncles (for her).. haha.. how do you know i play that song in her party? I even didn't care what another ahjumma think.. at least i spread that song here...in 3 years old baby girl party :P lol

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 8

uri Ahyoungie is beautiful indeed with straight hair,, she looks more sexy and adorable, and did you notice that uri Ahyoungi moved her hand faster from the male dancer than usual when she sang 'come slowly'...maybe she didn't wanna make her Jjong oppa jelly...hihihihi   my delulu...

• Like 6

Thread really moves fast when there's JjongAh interactions. Not complaining though....Please do it more often. Hahaha. We're very lucky that they're sincere people that's why how they were in WGM still holds true when they're no longer in WGM. :D Never gonna grow tired waiting for this two. Happy day everyone!

I also think that Jjong has the widest smile ever in his inkigayo today compared to other days. I can't even see his eyes most of the time he smiles today.

BTW, there's already an article about them meeting in inkigayo. Talks about the cake. I hope someone translates the whole article though. Thanks in advance.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201507121540267187598_1

According to the lovely @delphinite the article is about JjongAh's interaction today. It mentions that Jjong bought flowers (not sure) and that he personally went to pass the cake he bought to the girls!

OMG JJONG?! CAKE AND FLOWERS?! Really now? REALLY?! hahaha

"BACKSTAGE FLIRT! BACKSTAGE FLIRT!" *holding up a banner*

omg.. my heart.. and this is the very first Sunday.. how am I supposed to deal with the next Sundays with JjongAh? ugh..

Edited by Guest

Guest bbblyzu3

Is it only me who thinks that jjong's smile today is way too bright:wub: Aigoo, too much happiness inside this ahjumma's heart.,..

Eddy thank you so much for the video. :wub::wub:

I need to DL this ASAP before sbs block it hehehee

Thank you everyone for the updates :):):)

and GsD outfit look beautiful today :0 :wub:

Edited by bbblyzu3

Guest Ari3ll3

Thread really moves fast when there's JjongAh interactions. Not complaining though....Please do it more often. Hahaha. We're very lucky that they're sincere people that's why how they were in WGM still holds true when they're no longer in WGM. :D Never gonna grow tired waiting for this two. Happy day everyone!

I also think that Jjong has the widest smile ever in his inkigayo today compared to other days. I can't even see his eyes most of the time he smiles today.

BTW, there's already an article about them meeting in inkigayo. Talks about the cake. I hope someone translates the whole article though. Thanks in advance.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201507121540267187598_1

According to the lovely @delphinite the article is about JjongAh's interaction today. It mentions that Jjong bought flowers (not sure) and that he personally went to pass the cake he bought to the girls!

OMG JJONG?! CAKE AND FLOWERS?! Really now? REALLY?! hahaha

"BACKSTAGE FLIRT! BACKSTAGE FLIRT!" *holding up a banner*

hahahaha! maybe a hug too? and a kiss? and .... :phew::wub:

Oh god am so happy :') now that's the smile what we always talking about, right???!!! I don't know I am so haaappppyyyy!!!! Am I the only one who crying now???? Its tears of happiness :'')

dont worry i am crying too!

i love the fact that jong was standing beside yura

i mean come on! either he chose or that preplan by the GsD members!

hehe and they way tehey look at each other. *sparks are flying all around he room*

*squeal*

• Like 5

Guest lov3dj_stv

Yeah if we could get some footage of Jjong bringing the cake to the girls that would be AMAZING!! I would like to know if it was a surprise or if Yura already knew he would bring it to them ;)

Edited by lov3dj_stv

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

her hand position is different with another member.

CJsuazFUwAAR3W_.jpg

are you nervous yura-shi?

:D

me too start from the video its looks like her hand is shaking , then when they all introduce their self she was the only one who bow differently,,,,,i dont know if it is my imagination but its really look like she was nervouse ,,hmmmm are they hiding something!!!!