[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rant567

guys, please help a dying soul here. any screen cap or whatever will do. my internet broke down right before they started to appear together. sniff sniff

11667183_680844238714693_770550662_n.jpg

Guest rant567

hahahahaha soompi is weird or I am weird because I swear that screen cap wasnot mine. anyway, thank you, soompi <3

I am legit amused and laughing right now.

Guest Ari3ll3

So he indeed treat the girls well huh! with cake some more :). It will be great if there's a hug and a kiss too right? hahahahaha! Am I asking too muich? :phew::lol::P

Guest hongkimickey

suddenly i miss them so baaadddddddd T,T

oh thank youuu jacksoooon love youuuuuuu :* oh guys, it's really daebakkkkkkk

i feel like i'm going to cry now

love you jjongaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :wub:

I am not so sure whether I listen it correctly or not since I don't really understand Korean,,,

Jackson was saying 'long time no see?' their reaction are like ermm...not really!!! ahhhh...I am really so happy

I bet they are chatting behind the stage.......Jjong Sobang...your smile is so obvious....kyyaaa....I love her sisters and the two MC cooperate to reunite them together again...ohhh my hearrrrtttt....

• Like 7

wuah........yayayayay...... i hear about cake too... Jjong give cake and AY said it's delicious right ?... and if i'm not wrong in the beginning Jjong move closer to AY or my eyes and my mind tricked... my delulu mind mian:wub::phew:

• Like 11

OMG... what should i do? Help meeeeh...

I am in the middle of my daughter birthday party... but i keep monitoring this thread...  i can not focus right now.. help meeee people... i am so excited... i think i am going crazy..lol.

omomomo,.oeenii ur soo in trouble kekekek.,.btw happy bellated day for ur daughter.,jjong smile extreeemly bright today.,.ckckckck,.,:lol:of course he met her another half on backstage since morning.,.n it's lagging so bad i'm holding my self out of frustration,.,:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Guest FridayDL

OMG although I haven't watch the video yet just by looking at the pictures OMG both of them are two happy human being,although they are surrounded by others why still the atmosphere is still they are the only beautiful couple standing nectxt to each other....our jjhongs smile again from ear to ear.They really look awesome.

THAT WAS TOO FAST IF ONLY ITS NOT LIVE STREAMING I'LL RE-WATCHED IT A THOUSAND TIME!!!!!!!!!! (SORRY MY CAPSLOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN LOL!)

hmmmmm is it the cake that somebody that has posted it before? the exact same cake with yura birthday cake last year................... omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo. the smile is different and i love how close they stand to each other, how jjong monitored yura face in the screen (then it will not so abvious right jjong? kekekekek) after their greeting, the way the looked for each other, and to be honest i can see yura WAY more professional than jjong, jjong just so obvious. its okay this shipper heart like it. andddd if only their interaction longer i can see jjong red ears huuuu

• Like 11