[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I'm not a Dai5y , i'm just Jjongaholics BUT being a Jjongaholics makes me know GsD. Tbh i don't have favorite girls or boys group... i'm just music lovers. 
When i watch that video, i'm crying, they make a mistake or not they apologize. I'm salute to them. I give my 2 thumbs to Sojin, a strong leader. Haters gonna be haters.... 

Bright Side being Jjongaholics..... lalalala..... my delulu mind awakened, still contact each other... why just read that sentence make me happy, at least i know friendship still there.. 
Thank you melon ice cream even though i don't like melon but thank you hahahahaha....
can't wait Inkigayo..
Jjongaholics and Dai5y... saranghae... be happy 
After rain comes sunshine..
OT : already order GsD 2nd album... Yura Version yay....

Let me give Jjongah's Love

Jjongah%2035g_1_zpsirytpf8e.gif

• Like 15

@Yleen omo...ur post make me miss them soooooooo much :(.

I hope tomorrow will be better day for all. Im sure Jjong is man of his words,will take care ahyoung as he promise to Ahyoung parents. Seen by us or not,im sure and trust he will. But,even my shipper heart hope tomorrow will see Jjong my way once again (patting ahyoung and got caught by camera :w00t: too much isnt it :lol:) i will not hope that much hahahaha....

• Like 10

I read the first article right after it was out, when no one yet put their comment in it. That time i chose to keep calm and didn't too carried away with the atmosphere. In the middle of my schedule, so many due date before my long term holiday, i just visited this thread, nor any articles out there. And i am glad, we are not only supporting GsD in this hard circumstances, but we are supporting each others. When one of us felt sad/bad, then so many positive comments cheers them up. What a blessed being a part of this family.

I enjoy every vid and pic which all of you shared here, beside the apologize one, but i get the feeling from reading your post. I do agree with all of you, time will bury all the bad things and we have to still alive to enjoy all the good things. Lets move on. 

Remember about five months ago? When one stupid rumor came to our Jjongah and this ship? Even all the parties denied that it was not true, a guy face looked very sad in Inkigayo on Sunday. But on Monday, he met a lovely girl and cleared up all things, supporting their spouse in their hard time. Even we couldn't see the broadcast directly, but we saw him in happy smile on next Sunday. We all concluded, he felt happy after he met someone and no more misunderstanding. 

And now, as the Gilrs had apologized to people who got misunderstood with them, even may be they didn't know who the netz really are, i appreciate their braveness. Even they will not suddenly cheers up and happy, they need time, i hope people around them never feel tired to give them support. And i am sure, next Sunday will be another supporting words to reassure Ahyoung's heart and may be all the girls heart and say "everything gonna be okay" and "being with you, i feel good" awwwwww... ;) *last words are delulu :P.

I just hope, after Ahyoung meet Jjong next Sunday, she will get her confidence back and transmit her feelings to the other three. 

• Like 12

Guest kimyura542

RrQ6sIY06w http://t.co/RrQ6sIY06w

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT! I wanna give this guy a hug. That preach. He nailed it! Hahaha ANYWAY, like what Ahyoung said, "This too shall pass." I just become a Dai5y because of Ahyoung. Like this guy, I won't turn my back on Girls Day that easily. Fighting Girls Day. Fighting JjongAholics!  Thank you for the unconditional support to our Ahyoung and her sisters. Let's be together. Always and Forever. <3 <3 Now, I can peacefully sleep. :)) Hahaha

Guest kat687

Guys voting is going on right now for mcountdown! Girls Day is currently #4...please vote!!!!

I seriously can't wait for JJONGAH interaction on Inkigayo!!! He will be the Angel that brightens our Ahyoung!!! Woot Woot!!

Before i forget to comment about "TWICE A MONTH" words from the most handsome guy in the world, kkkk, i think he was really careful with his words, and didn't want to feed us with delulu but he failed, lol.

Let me remind you something:

One day before Dangerous In Law 2 MP was held, in his interview he said: "I talk with Yura and if she has chance she will come to my movie premiere. I think she might come."

When in fact Yura didn't come, the day after the MP, in his interview he said: "during the premiere i spoke with Yura and we will meet separately by any chance."

My over analysis say that:

- the certain date of his MP was declared not far from the day because it was postponed once.

- Jjong must be knew that Yura was traveling to Europe (hellow..he didn't live in the jungle and couldn't see her IG even he didn't following Yura but so many fans tagging him)

- as he really sure and said that Yura might come, he must be knew when she went back to SK. Did he get her schedule from Yura agency? I don't think so. He must be contact her first before saying that answer.

- then they spoke during the MP. ---- this fact probably happen in a WEEK and they contacted TWICE.

From the fact above, can i believe they only contacting twice a month? Sorry Jjong, i can't help this one...kkkkk.. on side note, Yura said that they keep in touch SOMETIMES (not really specific) to check what are the other doing. Do you really have a schedule to keep in touch with your friends? I only think you safe your Ahyoung image during her comeback as you knew really well how hard being an idol. Bravo Jjong... no need too obvious, twice a month, twice a week, twice a day, just ring that bell baby.....kkkk...

*too much delulu? Its all jjongah fault, don't blame me....kkkkkk... ;) 

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 19

Before i forget to comment about "TWICE A MONTH" words from the most handsome guy in the world, kkkk, i think he was really careful with his words, and didn't want to feed us with delulu but he failed, lol.

Let me remind you something:

One day before Dangerous In Law 2 MP was held, in his interview he said: "I talk with Yura and if she has chance she will come to my movie premiere. I think she might come."

When in fact Yura didn't come, the day after the MP, in his interview he said: "during the premiere i spoke with Yura and we will meet separately by any chance."

My over analysis say that:

- the certain date of his MP was declared not far from the day because it was postponed once.

- Jjong must be knew that Yura was traveling to Europe (hellow..he didn't live in the jungle and couldn't see her IG even he didn't following Yura but so many fans tagging him)

- as he really sure and said that Yura might come, he must be knew when she went back to SK. Did he get her schedule from Yura agency? I don't think so. He must be contact her first before saying that answer.

- then they spoke during the MP. ---- this fact probably happen in a WEEK and they contacted TWICE.

From the fact above, can i believe they only contacting twice a month? Sorry Jjong, i can't help this one...kkkkk.. on side note, Yura said that they keep in touch SOMETIMES (not really specific) to check what are the other doing. Do you really have a schedule to keep in touch with your friends? I only think you safe your Ahyoung image during her comeback as you knew really well how hard being an idol. Bravo Jjong... no need too obvious, twice a month, twice a week, twice a day, just ring that bell baby.....kkkk...

*too much delulu? Its all jjongah fault, don't blame me....kkkkkk... ;) 

you right eonni, and I think I got some fishy when yura said she meet JongHyun accidentally at melon bingsoo *melon ice cream*, why I said fishy because I catch Sojin eonni reaction when yura said it's magic meet up with JongHyun at that place..maybe before that happen they both sent message or calling each other... okay maybe I called it's my midnight delulu

https://twitter.com/rhissajurilla/status/618380514483830785/photo/1

• Like 7

Agreee @anniepanda unnie.. We need to add more jjongah feeling in this thread.  Well, back to uri ahyoung. Sorry if this late but i love her red hair, it make her white flawless skin looks great.  :wub:

lets guess in inki interview where will ahyoung stand? In the middle of the girls or beside jjong oppa??? Kkekekee..just imagine the scene make me laugh like crazy, :sweatingbullets:

annyeong ... I guess AY will first stand in the middle & then her sisters will push her to stand beside Jjong .... yeepee!!!loving-bees-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 5

edit: let's do this for fun ( I found it interesting coz they used our princess face as background ) :D

http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/can-we-guess-your-age-based-on-your-taste-in-k-pop/

hahaha ... chinggu I took the quiz and guess what ... this is the result ...

Result: You Are 15You're a teen, and you're on the forefront of new music and pop culture. You know exactly what hip, and you're the first person your friends turn to when it comes to whats trending.

with this result, I am younger than my eldest child ... hahaha ... I AM YOUNGER BY 28 years ... yaaaaay!!!

chinggu ... THIS MADE MY DAY!!!

ahyoung-pingu

annyeong ... here's to keep us SMILING!!!

V6u2pw0eb7ohysz5v69deol228bbc1qp

• Like 9

Guest kat687

Result: You Are 24

SHARE YOUR RESULT
You might be someone who really appreciates the good ol K-pop days of 2007 / 2008. Sure there's good music now, but you've been in the game long enough to know there's always been good music in K-Pop and you've seen your favorite artists grow up along with you.

Haha this Koreaboo quiz is almost spot on!!! that was fun @dee_230208