[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

here's soompi link for the news about Yura:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/08/girls-days-yura-to-step-up-as-mc-of-audition-program-super-idol/

Let's leave supporting messages there, as to show that many people loves Yuradorable!

ps. I'm glad that soompi quite updated about Yura & GsD now. So, I hope there will be more good news about them in the future.

===========================

Thanks for all the updates my dear fellow Jjongaholics. You guys are awesome! ^^

• Like 11

Guest teredenz

who knows talking about fart is so entertaining hahaha, thou it doesn't  smell good the way the girls day talk about it is so entertaining :D:w00t:

cr girlsdayaps

@chrissa31 yeeeessss... the heart cake from jjong for ahyoung birthday.. that cake from jjong?? Maybe that cake from mbc?? or maybe it's just coincidence??  btw too much coincidence in jjongah dictionary.. haha.. do you have the video about that event? Please share to us.. thank you.. ^O^

Edited by amandayulita
  • Like 9

@chrissa31 yeeeessss... the heart cake from jjong for ahyoung birthday.. that cake from jjong?? or maybe it's just coincidence??  btw too much coincidence in jjongah dictionary.. haha.. do you have the video about that event? Please share to us.. thank you.. ^O^

Yes, lot's of coincidences with this couple...almost like fate :)

Here's the video of the event, for Show Champion:

• Like 9

Guest TT_G

Suddently something pop up my mind...since snsd and GD will come back together...i guess at inkigayo jjong ang ahyoung will meet them...they shld take a photo with snsd all members or take their phone number...

then jjong and ahyoung can go back to the healthy restaurant where ahyoung bring jjong when he fall sick after the award...they can eat for free!!!! Hahahaha....

Why do i always thinking about jong seobang when i watched GsD Ring My Bell??? Im curious bout his reaction while watched this mv :w00t:. He definitly,already watch it right,theres noooo way he would not watch it because i bet he also curious bout ahyoungie too :lol:

I remember he's blushing when ahyoung wear that black fishnet at jeungdo beach and he confused where to place his eyes :lol:. He said that ahyoung is too brave to wearing that :blink::lol:. So,,,what on his mind when he sees ahyoungie in that one piece?? And all the outfit the girls (esp. Ahyoungie) wear on the mv? Maybe he 'gulp gulp gulp' alot of mineral water :phew::w00t:

And what happen if he watched it together with the F5 and ofcourse manager hyung?? Maybe they tease him right?? :w00t::w00t:.

Om my...theres soo much question...i really really curious..is it only me who imagining this situation?? :phew::phew::lol:

Is it mcountdown today? Can somebody give the link to watch it streaming? I wanna see their stage perform. Thank u before :wub:

• Like 7

cr:Excentrique2106

GIRLS DAY FIGHTIIIIIIING!!!!!

EDIT: How come Yura is getting even prettier and beautiful day by day 4lbCdsy.gif

seriously she is so pretty yesterday... and the day before it and the day before after that day and so on and so on hahaha but today she get even more super beautiful!!!  its not fair hahaha...is it bcoz the wind blow?

Or.....tehee~~~WI7i5WV.gif

And day by day i slowly sound like a fanboy3OF6bTd.gifahahaha!!!

Btw, sunday is getting closer, i cant wait for inkigayo!!!!

#SorryForMyManyhaha's

Edited by jjongah4eva
  • Like 13