[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

Haaaay... jjongaholic please give a lot of encouraging message to ah young and the rest of girls day, I know not all of us here are their fan, but it seems like Knetizen is quite, haaaaaay dont know what to say, I just read that most of the comment for SHOW CHAMPION now is about their attitude.. haaaaaay.... haters always gonna hate, tomorrow is their 5th anniiv. and there are now the target of what so ever issue.. :tears:

Edited by Yura_el21

Haaaay... jjongaholic please give a lot of encouraging message to ah young and the rest of girls day, I know not all of us here are their fan, but it seems like Knetizen is quite, haaaaaay dont know what to say, I just read that most of the comment for SHOW CHAMPION now is about their attitude.. haaaaaay.... haters always gonna hate, tomorrow is their 5th anniiv. and there are now the target of what so ever issue.. :tears:

tsk tsk whats new right??  as expected as always..haters gonna hate...at the peek of someone's popularity there are so many insecure people that will do anything just to pull you down.. its just a sign that our ah youngiee and the members are really getting a lot of attention.. we just have to support them no matter what :)

• Like 8

Guest mmj_leong

Uuwwwaaaaa  (Jjong style) they met, they contacted each other, they will meet often in Inkigayo, the statement AhYongie about Jjong!!!! Ah... my heart ----^^^^^^^^^^^^----unstable...haha! But I want more!!! Thank you for all the posts, photos & videos chingguduel ♡♡ you all are daebak!! Want to give you all a BIG POPO!!♡♡ heard AhYongie teasing Sojin like jjang jjang and also oh yeah when eating the food reminds me all the moment of them!! I'm super happy right now! I dyed my hair to red but not too obvious coz I don't want to get warning letter from my boss haha! JjongAholic fighting in every votes!!!

Guest rant567

I feel like somebody is out of blood to bring Girlsday down. From the wardrobe malfunction to their latest attitude controversy, they are really starting a witch hunt on Girlsday. I hope it wont affect their career so much because the previous case on this kind of controversy seems not to end up in a good way. This kind of controversy has enabled to bring down some girls group before so I hope their agency may come with good solution for it because it's getting 'amusing' at this point. 

Guest kat687

With all the girl groups promoting theres jealousy among fans. I feel like people are trying to pick on girls day for everything. We must support Girls Day in every way we can...We shall show these people just how awesome these girls are! 

Guest rant567

I wonder if any message board like the one in we got married where we can post something for them? 

Inkigayo July 12 2015  I called Ring My Bell on Sunday, and I'm waiting for miracle of JjongAh couple....

*sorry I slightly changed the lyric of Ring My Bell*

Sunday oh my boy I'm fall in Love...

moon light jeo dareul ttara neowa hamkke tteonagago sipeo *Moon light follow the moon light I wanna go out with you...*

:phew::phew::phew::D:D:w00t::w00t::P

• Like 4

Guest amiphan0204

glad to c her and her sisters on the show champion & luv their outfit in "Come slowly" but i hope to hear her more. she has too little lines :(

annyeong ...

let the HATERS do their thing & let us do the "butt-slapping" in front of them & show them how we love uri AhYoungie & her sisters.

why do they hate our girls? simply because they could not concentrate on listening to their idol's songs BECAUSE OUR GIRLS' SONG KEEPS ON RINGING IN THEIR HEAD & THE BELL STUCK TO THEIR EAR DRUMS .... hahahaha serves them right!!! mian I am a bad ahjumma ... I just hate bullying!!! makes me an "ANGRY MOM".

in what avenue could I post to avenge for our girls???

couldn't they just compete fair & square ... then so they have to work hard & let their idol dominate the chart as what we did to our girls.  that's how we do it ... we did not pull other idols & scrutinize their outfit, malfunctioned or otherwise, neither did we gossip about their attitude

well, what do we expect from a narrow mind  ... of course some "dumb opinion"

MIAN ... this "ANGRY MOM" is airing her anger!!!

anyway ... I love their outfit in this video than the jeans "malfunctioned" outfit ... this is much better & much colorful & lively!  I hope they will wear this outfit in Inki because AhYoung stands out in this outfit ... I AM HAPPY NOW!!!

• Like 7

Guest amiphan0204

MANY PP HATE THEM CUZ THEY ARE SO SO JEALOUS THAT THEY CAN'T BE HOT LIKE THEM :)). So just let them hate, that makes them more ugly so our AY and  the rest girls can be more shining B)

I'm so angry at the unnecessary hate the girls are getting. I really can't with this anymore. The girls have worked so hard to make a name for themselves and today (korean time) is their fifth anniversary but they have to deal with all these false issues. I hope DreamT comes out with a satisfactory solution to get over this bump on their road and I hope the girls don't get affected too much. It reminds me of the period when Jjong got a lot of hate during we got married.

• Like 10

Guest phichul

Hi! I hope you guys can give support message to their personal account or youtube channel etc!or atleast in soompi's article relate to yura+sisters (a.k.a girlsday). I hope you can give your support to the girl because its their 5thanniversary too. :) . lets spread the love!

Yep, dont know why but it seems like this time comeback of Gsd is tough one with all of this nonsense controversy one after another. Just right in the time of GsD 5th Anni too. Really hoping the girls is stay strong and not affected by all of this cos just like Yura favorite quote "This Too Shall Pass"

Trying to think positive here(its hard but to ease my mind. i'll try..) , so.. i hope things gonna cool down soon and cos seems like everyone is really paying attention to GsD this time around? even though in some kind of bad ways with this stupid controversy (in my opinion), but i hope its a sign of the girls getting even more bigger recognition by this, no?

I just prayin so hard that, okey the beginning of GsD comeback this time around is a lil bit rocky but step by step its gonna make GsD come on top in the end, the very f***kin TOP at the end. Cos really they DESERVE IT. Period.
and so i can say to all those so called netizen who never satisfy with everything, some "Go2Hell" and "InUrFace" medicine

I'm sorry if my words comin of too strong or weirdOdxG77b.gif

Mind me please~~~

Edited by jjongah4eva
  • Like 12