[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

can anybody recommend be any good Jjongah FanFiction, I remember reading them on LIVEJOURNAL but I lost the link to it

i always read at this site 

www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag/jjongah/

Idk bout other link. 

@miss_ara count me too.:wub:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 2

@Yhyksk, glad to see you are back. Female shippers were dominating recently. Sometimes couldn't help irrational tho...kkk.. Now i want to call out the others

@Edy15, @kangchi13, @crimson, where are you guys? Did you see this good news? 

Did i miss some male shipper?

@miss_ara, please count me and another hundred/thousand jjongah shipper ;) the thing i wait the most is: the way Jjong call our girl: Yura or Ahyoung.... 

If he call Ahyoung... i am dying.. but if he call Yura... someone will get eyes coding from her..eits.. you change the way call my name.. i'll take a revenge Jonghyun oppa :P 

• Like 11

Idk I was thinking about what yura said that she met jjong coincidentally.....uh idk about that lol. Idk if I can trust her words jijiji....first of all she was there with Sojin the group leader who watches over each member making sure the girls don't do mischievous things. Secondly, Jjong was by himself come on bruhhh... Third she says that SOMETIMES they contact each other...and side note while his friends like her and jjong fanmade couple pics 0_o....this can mean only one thing in my book they are probably starting to like each other not based on a show but based on themselves of knowing more about each other. Also the interaction that they will have soon in Inkagayo and the festival will tell us a lot things about how their relationship has been since wgm. Sorry for the long chat ;)

• Like 12

@jjongah4eva @khairunni @juliene come on

ring ring your bell ring your bell hikhik..i am not surprise if  dai5y will bring bell for all music show haha.. and @seoulkimichi92 i like ur pov..

and why i smell something here..how about jong ask some of his friend or hyung to like their pic or fanart..i mean ah youngie photo with him that you mention..hehe it can happen too who know right..because it will obvious if he himself like his couple pic with ah young..haha my delulu mind..cannot control it

• Like 6

Girls! Remember to watch the MV on their official youtube channel, which is Official Girl's Day YouTube !!!!!!

edit: @miss_ara aaah ok. Thanks for the information. I just assumed that it was their official channel that counts the most. Either way, the number of views need to go up! Hehe 

@Gitakawaii I think you mean this livejournal. Enjoy reading! http://scribblemedear.livejournal.com/

that soompi article made my day. so haaaaappy ~~ Yura giving Jjong a shout out, that's pretty amazing news. He just HAS to be extra nice to the girls, he just has to, or else some red hair beauty gonna kick his behind ;)

Edited by Guest

GsD will perform later on SBS MTV The Show 8pm KST... Yassss! Can't wait! Ring My Bell indeed a daebak! Congrats GsD! :wub: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/girls-day-nabs-kill-real-time-charts-ring-bell/

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 5

Oh gosh..is it im the  last person who know the good news.. daebak daebak daebak.. i love u princess.. at last we know that both of u still keep in touch n u make sure that he hv to take care of u girlss?.. as what we wish too.. remember our ahyoung n the girls .. i can smell right now. Smell of jeolousy of other idol group when ull comeback. There will be more interaction between two of u n between jong n ur members.. it will be natural conversation. Yes they will. Trust me..  just like khairunni said.. what she will call her.. if ahyoung i will dying too.. if he call yura .. im still dying too.. the most important thing their interaction.. pls co host pls make sure jong stand beside our princess.. we want to take photo of them. Arghhhjjjn wanna scream.. scream..!!

• Like 11

Jjong at the airport..he's on his way to SK or probably he's in SK now..saw his manager's ig post earlier and he was on or in the plane..their inkigayo moment is in the bag!!haha..so excited!! woot woot..hope Gsd's outfit will be cute,sexy and glamorous so Jjong will be mesmerized by Ahyoung's beauty and hoping that inkiigayo cameramen will capture those emotions..

cr to the owner of video

• Like 9

Girls! Remember to watch the MV on their official youtube channel, which is Official Girl's Day YouTube !!!!!!

annie sorry to cut your post, its about the viewer some of people said that in music show the total of the views in 1thek will count in too with total of view to their own channel but for certain music show only..i think inkigayo will not count the MV views in other channel except the group channel or from their agency. Because i heard 1thek its one channel who help the group who are from small company (sorry to say that,no side meaning) that don't have their own channel. Sorry if i am wrong..but its base on my experience watching on music show..it quite true. :)

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong my fellow jjongaholics, hahahah are we still on high? ofcourse, wahaahahha.

I'm also confused with the MV views, ottoke, where should we watch it?

By the way, what do you think about it? hmm....

Cr: to owner

I wish jong seobang bring gsd album & also food for them again. taking picture w/gsd & upload to his ig the caption is this is my fave idol... ah youngie fighting!:wub: omg..... all jjongaholic is died!:lol::lol::lol:

calm down girls..hihi we will see what happen in inkigayo haha its remind me of baekhyun and taeyeon when baekhyun(exo) were the inki's MC and Girls Generation make their comeback..but all know the lovey dovey will never happen for them..(sorry for bring this here) BUT we will pray for jong and Ah young..who konw jong will make a surprise..a bouquet of flower maybe or kugi haha aigoo :D

• Like 7