[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@daloula chinca?? thank ypu for share this news.. omoo...yura ssi... i really love you.. whatever you say if you just meet jjong by coincident.. i am still happy.. very happy.. you don't need to tell us that both of you already dating.. we know the important things is your carrier.. so just give us the hint.. hehehe.. i love you ahyoungah.. jonghyunie.. btw i see in jjong manager ig in a few weeks a go he upload melon ice cream.. maybe at that time jjong meet yura.. woohooo.. my shipper heart full of love.. ♡

• Like 8

Guest Yura_el21

AH chincha chingu>? @amandayulita jjong's manager uploaded a melon ice cream?? waaaaaah. that must be the day, hahaha Ah young with sojin unnie and jjong seobang with his manager, so atleast when dispatch so them. ah ok this is not a date, they just met by CHANCE. whahahah delulu mode ON, hhahaha.

Naver TV cast

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/445591

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/445612

Come on.. it's REALLY hard to not go wild with the imagination. They are not very nice since they keep feeding Delulu and Delala! Those two are big as pandabears!! So many things could have actually happened. Why the melon ice cream place of all places? What did they talk about? Did they get teased by the people they were with? Did they text each other before going there or/and after being there? I need to jump off the pink fluffy clouds.. or just put an anchor on my foot, will ya?

THEY BOTH LOOK AMAZING TODAY THOUGH UGH!!

and the ring my bell dance is so lovely and fresh, not sexy like we imagined it to be. Love the song already!

oh look! That's Ariel! I mean Yura! UNDER THE SEEEA!

Edited by Guest

ok..calm down calm down..I have a headache..yesterday I couldn't sleep well...these girls make me crazy..what she said??met him by chance?..ahahahahh..i see it right?...today is Daebak day of my life! i'm not even kidding..ok..bye....by chance..by chance..ahhahah

• Like 7

Guest prism2103

150706 UPDATES 

Yura before showcase started. pretty in a tee and shorts. (no need to guess, those r not the couple shoes, couple shoes are bubble wrapped safely at home since they are precious :)

별사타앙 ‏@tryou1414  14m

CJOW5aUUAAAHWMH.jpg

CJOW41cUcAQK-lG.jpg

GSD's official google app tutorial! 

BTR celebrates gsd's comeback w a new poster ad with "ring my bell" 

CJORpqHWoAAZkew.jpg

Jong w his translator 

- she described jong as a handsome flower, sculpted and chisled trendy man. she writes that ppl may think of jong as a gentle man w few words, but he actually loves to laugh and eats very happily. next time if they have a chance to work together again, she will bring him to eat peking duck again :)

@Yura_el21 yes.. i just looking at his ig.. 2 weeks ago he upload melon ice cream photo.. and he tag his friends.. please give us more hint ahyoungah.. arrghh they really like to tease us.. i can't stop smiling now.. inkigayo pali pali.. 

• Like 2

Guest Yura_el21

@Yura_el21 yes.. i just looking at his ig.. 2 weeks ago he upload melon ice cream photo.. and he tag his friends.. please give us more hint ahyoungah.. arrghh they really like to tease us.. i can't stop smiling now.. inkigayo pali pali.. 

chincha? can I have the screen shot? hahaha who's manager by the way? waaaah I agree with @anniepanda my delulu was also ON now, wahahaha so many questions popping my head and ofcourse only them knows what happen. haahaha

Guest prism2103

chincha? can I have the screen shot? hahaha who's manager by the way? waaaah I agree with @anniepanda my delulu was also ON now, wahahaha so many questions popping my head and ofcourse only them knows what happen. haahaha

im sorry i dont want to burst anyone's bubbles, but on that day the manager and a couple of widmay colleague and friends had a birthday celebration in light of his birthday. hence the cake and the LV gift from jong. thus, it is very unlikely yura was present during that day. 

there is possibility jong, yura, manager, sojin and others may have met up but definitely not on that day. :) just wanted to clarify this. 

continue to happily ship! 

How i can sumerize this all happines........1st I like to say a big thankyou n love @daloula 4 shared those beautiful news to us. 2nd This is more than enough, both of them have admited that they still Keep in touch. OK, let's said it coincidence Ah young ssi, n hope in the future both of you will have many coincidence n so its called destiny. 3th Its bout 4 ours to go to GDs mv launch time, n not just all daisy n jjongaholics who will wait enthusiastically but also a handsome guy in HK...n 4th Inkigayo 12072015, comes faster..

:wub:

• Like 5

Guest teredenz

50706 KBS World Gymnasium Girls Day 5th Anniversary <LOVE 2nd Album> Sports Festival

cr girlsday.world ig

Edited by teredenz

@prism2103 hehe.. it's okay dear.. i am glad that you give clarification.. i know maybe it's just coincidence.. pabo me.. hehe.. when i hear ahyoung meet jjong by a chance, i remember jjong manager photo.. so i guess maybe on that day she meet jjong by a chance.. hehe.. I am just really happy that yura says she keep contact with jjong and can meet him by a chance.. >o<

• Like 3

will the next update be ....

WE JUST HAPPEN TO DATE BY CHANCE 

BY CHANCE, WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ON (COUPLE)

loving-bees-smiley-emoticon.gif

DELULU ... DELALA mode ON

usually MONDAY is a lousy day since I still want to linger on my bed

BUT TODAY IS SPECIALLY EXCEPTIONAL ... OH I LOVE JJONGAH FOREVER

• Like 6

Ah chincha?? still jjong oppa @daloula your really fast and daebak,. haha thanks for the infor,. let me share this in twitter. :D:wub:

I think it's better to wait for someone with better korean to translate cause I'm not that confident of my korean knowledge.

here's the article http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1549417.htm

Edited by daloula
  • Like 4