[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

For your views to be counted on Tudou, remember to watch it with the music volume more than 50%, don't fast forward the video, let it play for the whole period, clear cache/cookies after viewing 5 times, and if possible, change IP addresses and view in order to increase the count. 

It's getting exciting and it's like voting Jjongah for Best Couple Award all over again :P Happy watching and voting! 

• Like 7

ok here my delulu 

if Jackson can say Young Ji is pretty in front of all people who watch inkigayo..i hope our jong seobang can do it too but with his way like this..

evQjl5i.gif

and he will whispered YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL :D and all of us will be like

yoyo41yoyo138

• Like 11

Guest Yura_el21

How to vote in this link ? can someone tell me the instruction ..... Please  :wub:

Just click the circle beside YURA's name then click the red bottom, we can vote once a day :)

Please supper them also in http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html just click the orange bottom and watch ring my bell teaser. :)

@gusty_fitri i wanna added bout this vote, it have to be exactly 24 ours after the time u vote in last day. 

Coz i try to vote this morning (6 AM)  n its said that i already vote this day, coz i vote yesterday in round 9 AM. So after its past 9 AM i ry to vote agin finnaly its counted.

Happy vote guys...n lets rise up the viewers of the Ring My Bell teaser. :wub:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 2

Guest gailleqt1012

How come the page for music.tudou is no longer available,I try Safari and Google chrome but page is not available 

Guest karatekid08

Yes friends...lets all vote for uri Yura and the Girls...hehe and don't forget Jjong Seobang will be the ever number 1 fanboy of uri Ah young-ie...

noj38l1oa4eydb7wtj5w2jjk3gnl81ok.jpg

and Ah young-ie will be like: Preach JJong Oppa!!hahaha

Untitled-2.gif

Guest gailleqt1012

It seems that there is a problem with the site,,,still cannot view the page,I've already try using my android phone and IPad but still it's not working not like early morning I was able to visit the site several times 

so let me repeat voting list ongoing are,.,.

http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html as kaceong inform for details

https://twitter.com/SBS_MTV tweet @SBS_MTV #더쇼 #걸스데이 as kaceong inform for details

http://supportgirlsday.tumblr.com/post/74725871223/vote-on-the-music-shows-tutorial this later i'll do it,.

last but not least http://www.zenithnews.com/poll/pollView.html?idxno=20 vote for KAY award,.

anything missed.,.let me know,.,i'm on fire to vote

zenith,.why the number didnt increase after i'm vote,.,does anybody here experience same thing.,.

The real statue / 'Look Much Better than the Picture' Award / 实物 女神 奖 / 実 物 女神 賞
Gonna be made of the weekly celebrity goddesses of the best real goddess? 
Who do you think is the Most Beautiful Female star in 'Weekly star photos' posted by Zenithnews? 
使'周刊艺人'十分热闹的最高女神是? 
ゼニスニュースの連載企画「週間芸能人」を熱く盛り上げた女性アーティストの中で最高の女神は?

Nana (After School) / NANA / ナ ナ

17%
Jura (Girl's Day) / YURA / ユ ラ

82%
Resin (miss A) / 秀 智 / ス ジ

One%
Do you (EXID) / HANI / ハ ニ

0%

vote_dot.gif2015-06-29 - 2015-07-13
  • Like 2

Guest jessijessica

actually there is a secret code to increase the view..

if you're using google chrome.. press shift+ctrl+N and type youtube and search Girl's day - Ring my bell (on their official youtube channel) play with the quality above 720p, raise the volume above 50%, full screen and watch the video until the video automaticaly stop. repeat again and again using the secret code, DO NOT REFRESH! you better have a new tab or a new window using the secret code and search again. Hope it help to raise the viewer and bring a good things for Girl's day! :D

Guest karatekid08

actually there is a secret code to increase the view..

if you're using google chrome.. press shift+ctrl+N and type youtube and search Girl's day - Ring my bell (on their official youtube channel) play with the quality above 720p, raise the volume above 50%, full screen and watch the video until the video automaticaly stop. repeat again and again using the secret code, DO NOT REFRESH! you better have a new tab or a new window using the secret code and search again. Hope it help to raise the viewer and bring a good things for Girl's day! :D

Oh...so we can also help by watching the video on their official youtube channel?? some of us can't open the tudou site...