[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest haerimpark

DAEBAK SAGOOON ....

Dream Tea Entertainment acquires YMC Entertainment

There are more agencies joining hands, as Dream Tea Entertainment (also stylized asDreamT) has just acquired YMC Entertainment by taking over 41% of their stock.

Dream Tea Entertainment stated, "Girl's Day's agency Dream Tea Entertainment has acquired the management of AileeWheesungShin Bora and Jessi, YMC Entertainment, by purchasing 41% of their stock. Dream Tea Entertainment's parent company Wellmade Yedang has also acquired 39% of their shares."

They also added, "We have come to join hands with YMC Entertainment in order for Dream Tea Entertainment to achieve its full potential in creating music. After this, the two companies will work together to create excellent music."

It looks like Dream Tea Entertainment is growing bigger and bigger! What do you think of the new business move?

source. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/dream-tea-entertainment-acquires-ymc-entertainment

Seriously this news makes me happpyyyyyyy and im crying now .... I am proud of them, they have been through loong journey, DreamT always believes in GsD and take care the girls :tears:  The girls, staff teams and DreamT working really hard from the start. Now they deserved this ....

Haters looook!!! they arent NUGU anymore!!! Im Proud of Girlsday wohooooo :wub::wub:

Indeed, 2015 Lucky year for Yura and her members and the ppl she cares. God bless them wuhuuuuu :D

Edited by haerimpark

Guest Yura_el21

Can be innocent, cute, sexy, fierce, glamorous and all. who can't fall inlove with this girl jjong seobang? hahaha

I'm really excited and nervous for the comeback, wooooh soar high, fly high KIM AH YOUNG and Girl's day.

Cr: to owner

Guest jude1234

Seem that jong follow ahyoungie become innocent and cute, after he did a sexy pose (enemy in laws film).

Just can't wait our girl's mv.:w00t:

I think i get more in love with ahyoung, her personality is rather rare as an idol. She's humble, honest, and faithfull. She knows that she's pretty but she never ashame doing a silly pose. I think whoever will be her boyfriend is very very luckyman. Hope that she will get the best.:D:tears:

Guest Yura_el21

after the release of Ring My Bell MV let's make ah young and Girl's day to number one spot. atleast we can show our simple way of support.

Edited by Yura_el21

Hello

I think I can share this because many other actually know this beforehand : @yong4974 is jjong's manager from previous agency (Yong Entertainment), I got his(manager) instagram from his twitter, and following him since. But since they moved to Widmay I saw this manager spent most of his time more with other Widmay's models and actors (Baek Joongwon, Kim Jiwoong, Hong Sung Eun, Park Hwanhee, and Hong Yoon Jae(mv model with yura)), and Jjong seen more with another manager, the handsome one named Hwanhee. I don't know why the arrangement become like that. But yong4974 is the manager Jjong brought from Yong to Widmay. (I'm sorry I can't share the other manager instagram because he mostly posts about personal matter than about jjong, while yong shared many posts bout jjong)

fyi : both yong4974 and handsome manager are going to beijing today. I got their instagram updates with hashtag translated as #bussinesstrip #contract I am not sure whether Jjong also going with them or not, but can we assume it is contract for Jjong? and can we assume that Widmay are making path for jjong in China?? 

Just day ago Yura heard will be casted to Dream Team Korean vs China, Jjong also likely to step his career in China. Heuuum~~~^^

Anyway I will cast my vote for yura now!!^^

• Like 9

Guest Yura_el21

Oh wait! Am I missing something @Yura_el21? Did a commented on Ahyoung's IG? OMG OMG? Why I didnt see it in my IG :D

chingu, that's not a comment. it's from their caption the 4 emoticons was from their caption. :D:D

Guest Yura_el21

I can sense some couple photoshoot from this. finger crossed :D:D

Edited by Yura_el21

Actually Polham like some of Jjongah pictures by Jjongaholics members too... I am not sure what is the meaning or reason of it, But anything that's very likely a good sign right??

Aaaaah, ring my bell sounds so good in my ear, so looking at hyeri's hand gesture in that starcast promo video, ring my bell means "phone call" right?? hihihi green mind turn blue.... :P :P :P 

• Like 7

Guest Yura_el21

Finger crosses, @tituyphing I hope POLHAM will get ah young and both of them this time, good timing for jjong's new movie and GsD comeback. hahaha

Guest Yura_el21

Does anyone know this eps of weekly idol?? just want to check what they discussed. haha, since they showed ah young. :D

Look like many gud news this day from our cpl. Hope the Chinese project will comes true n successful. Remember guys, we have participated for best couple choice in a Chinese websites, but I forget when it exactly n the most important thing is our cpl won it. After that no news bout those contest. If I'm not mistaken, our lovely chinggu @kaceong who share those contest.

N remember too bout jong lasted chinese contest that we have successfuly bring him in top 40? I think its have a huge gud effect for his career too. 

N now, let's bring URI ulsan princess fly high by winning zenith  "look much better than the picture" awards (that my  screen told me, how lovely catagory name rite?)...love u all n thank you 4 bring those all gud news n lovely pics n view from both of them.

• Like 6