[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest haerimpark

Okay, I've voted but it seemed like I was pushing the wrong button :sweatingbullets: I pushed the green one!

I'll vote again tomorrow then. I cannot wait for another teaser for GsD comeback. I am loving the teaser pictures so far. I hope the new song will be the real summer jam. 

oh, i need another darling or female president or expectation or twinkle twinkle vibe ... those are my jam ... cant get enough especially Darling and Expectation, everytime i listen the intro i start dancing and singing along kekeke :wub:

But almost all of their popular song still my jam now ... 

Okay, I've voted but it seemed like I was pushing the wrong button :sweatingbullets: I pushed the green one!

I'll vote again tomorrow then. I cannot wait for another teaser for GsD comeback. I am loving the teaser pictures so far. I hope the new song will be the real summer jam. 

oh, i need another darling or female president or expectation or twinkle twinkle vibe ... those are my jam ... cant get enough especially Darling and Expectation, everytime i listen the intro i start dancing and singing along kekeke :wub:

But almost all of their popular song still my jam now ... 

for me still SOMETHING heehehe

• Like 2

Guest prism2103

@Yleen thanks for sharing! hence, on July 6th 11:00 KST, GSD's "Happy D-Day" will be streaming live on Naver tv. so be sure to check it out!

CIzEhIgWgAAoc3r.png

credits: T ‏@TaemiTamz  7hDue to overwhelming response Dream Tea has made the sports event for Girl's Day & DAI5Y available to 200 more fans!

- woohoo for fandom love! i hope the girls and everyone else will have fun and most impo be safe!

150701 more teaser pics!!! they are all so pretty. yura's gorgeous and her quirky cute self. oh dear. and the concept is so vast... i thought itd b sexy from the song titles, but then the cover is innocent. if i didn't know any better i'd think gsd is coming up w more than 1 mv (which they aren't or are they? hm... IM KIDDING lol) now my mind's in a buzz. can't wait!

CIzC0EdUsAAzNAG.jpgCIzC6fXUMAAtYFw.jpg

more pics:

CIzC6GCVEAAflc5.jpgCIzC6sqVEAAjHg8.jpgCIzC6W5UwAADxee.jpg

gsd japan event for august 

CIw6MdXUAAAfHkQ.jpg

update from jong 

- unfortunately seojun hyung deleted the pic

- yong4974 is jong's other manager (the one he brought w him to widmay from his old company, recently it was his birthday so jong bought him a leather good from louis vuitton. the boy goes full out when it comes to the ppl he cares :))

credits: coconut ‏@coconuttpp  3h

CIyl_DPUAAA3lKp.jpg ps. feel free to follow them. but pls remember to respect persons privacy, and do not bombard them w jjongah questions :)  

@lmcsc yes he also gifted his manager as well as sejun hyung but differ items from LV. 

Edited by prism2103

guys!question.. i did try to vote but i am not sure if my vote was counted as before i cast my vote it was already 87% and it was not changed after my vote..here's what i did..i ticked the circle button on the left side of yura's name then clicked the red button in the lower right bottom..after that, the page just refreshed..do i have to register anywhere so my vote will be counted?helping our yura win in any survey is the least i can do to support her ..please help..:crazy::wub::sweatingbullets:..a bunch of thanks in advance!! 감사합니다 진고들!!

guys!question.. i did try to vote but i am not sure if my vote was counted as before i cast my vote it was already 87% and it was not changed after my vote..here's what i did..i ticked the circle button on the left side of yura's name then clicked the red button in the lower right bottom..after that, the page just refreshed..do i have to register anywhere so my vote will be counted?helping our yura win in any survey is the least i can do to support her ..please help..:crazy::wub::sweatingbullets:..a bunch of thanks in advance!! 감사합니다 진고들!!

U dont need to register. Just klik on circle beside yura name and then klik the red button n it will refresh to count your vote automatically.

N remember, just 1 vote per day..:wub:..n till Juli 13th..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

Jjong liked a photo and followed a friend or fan? maybe? so he is indeed monitoring his ig silently..now i'm really wondering what are his thoughts about the jjongah hashtags and tagged photos of him and ah young..and what he's thinking now or these past days when he learned that his wife befriended someone with the same name?--maybe he's blinking rapidly and drinking water and make this awkward laugh to hide his jealousy..haha 

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 8

done vote ,.,i pick yura and click red button then the notif come out.,.yes after pick we click the red button that's right,.

green button 목록보기 trans : View the list

red button 루표하기 trans :  To base table/vote

i reaally,.,really wanna see ah young walking on red carpet for this award :wub:.,.hopefully,.,jjongaholics fightiiingg.,.!!!

yura_el21 actually i dont know yet,,.since this is an award doesnt every award reqiures red carpet moment.,.well i hope there will be,.,:D but for now let's make sure to vote yura and win this award chinguuu:wub:

• Like 6

U dont need to register. Just klik on circle beside yura name and then klik the red button n it will refresh to count your vote automatically.

N remember, just 1 vote per day..:wub:..n till Juli 13th..

thanks a bunch..so my vote was counted..hehe..

• Like 2

i click the circle and then click the red button.. so it's means i already vote yura right? hehe.. jjong like a stalker.. maybe he monitoring yura IG too but he can't like yura photo or give a comment..hihi.. poor jjong.. ^O^ #mydelulu.. btw gsd new teaser come out.. they really beautiful.. have a nice day jjongaholics..

• Like 6

@prism2103 thanks for clarifying about the guy/manager he just followed in ig.as of  his stylist hyung sejun's photo--i'm the first liker..haha..upon seeing your post with jjong's comment on the photo i went to sejun's profile to see the photo to see jjong's comment and it was gone.sad..you're right..fans especially jjongah fans should not invade/bother jjong's friends social media accounts by asking repetitive questions about jjong and ah young..

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't it his stylist hyung sejun that he gifted with an item from LV? :)

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

done vote ,.,i pick yura and click red button then the notif come out.,.yes after pick we click the red button that's right,.

green button 목록보기 trans : View the list

red button 루표하기 trans :  To base table/vote

i reaally,.,really wanna see ah young walking on red carpet for this award :wub:.,.hopefully,.,jjongaholics fightiiingg.,.!!!

Done voting, is she really going to walk in the red carpet if she won?? uwaaaaah let's show our love in support jeabal.. :w00t:

Ring my bell, ring ring my bell, waaaaah i really feel the vibe for this song, cant wait. by the way where can we watch the girls in NAVER? any link chingu?? :wub:, thanks

Guest minaret

Thank You @daloula for clarification. Pabo me!. Will try to keep on voting till 13th July. 

The girls comeback is becoming more surreal to me. Really! Whatever the outcome is they have done their very best for fans especially. I will cry buckets if they win no.1 in any music shows even if only once. Please anyone if you guys find out that the international fans can vote and be counted in the music shows please rally it here ok. I hope i can do my part though not much. I'm going to pre order Ahyoungie's version today. I was caught in 'confused' state yesterday in Yesasia on how to go about to order. So i will do it today ( its quite expensive ya but for the love of Ahyoungie i try my best~)

Yup just to remind, please refrain from 'commenting' or 'doing' anything out of ordinary on any related IGs. Its great that we got to know this kind of info ( but please 'rain' Ahyoungie or the girls' account if many words of encouragement) to show that they are out there doing well. Let's held our heads and pride high as their ultimate fans. Ppyong~ "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely"- R.D

gwyeoowooyeooo.,.,our kim ah young tell her story passionately and she's good at mimicing that's what i mean she is suit with variety show.,.even the hosts cant help for laughing:wub:,.,goo goo gooo kim ah young,.,!!!

• Like 6