[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest ohhreallynow

I can't wait for Yura's teaser tomorrow. I guess DreamT decided to save the best for last, considering her teaser picture that was released last for Something. It is going to be sexy and worth the wait. Maybe it'll get Korea buzzing for their comeback. 

I think the concepts are paying tribute to iconic women through the ages with Minah as innocent Olivia Hussey (Juliet), Sojin as sexy Madonna, and Hyeri as classy Audrey Hepburn. I think Yura will be Marilyn Monroe (take that back, hair color won't match) Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra or Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara

Edited by ohhreallynow

That's what i've thought as well there theme would be  iconic women from each generation from juliet 1500,madonna 80's and now audrey hepburn 60's,,would she portray someone iconic during  70's or 90's...perhaps someone from present time?hmmmmpp looking forward for tomorrow

maybe ah youngie will be like Shakira, its suite her because the sexiness hehe because drean tea make minah n hyeri for classic teaser sojin sexy so i am sure ah young will be sexy concept...

Image result for shakira

n beautiful

Image result for shakira

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 5

Guest haerimpark

Girl's Day Hyeri is full of class as she's taken on the look of iconic actress Audrey Hepburn for her "Ring My Bell" teaser photo!

Hyeri is looking absolutely lovely in a little black dress and pearls. She's perfectly taken on the look of Audrey Hepburn in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'!

Her company's representative said, "Hyeri had said that she wanted to be like Audrey Hepburn, so we have attempted to transform her into Audrey Hepburn. She is working hard and doing her best in a variety of areas including acting and singing. Hyeri injured her heel two weeks ago and is wearing a plaster cast now. Yesterday, a photo of her wearing a cast surfaced to the public and many people were worried. But now, she has gotten much better and there will be no hindrance on their comeback."

It sounds like Hyeri has almost fully healed and we wish her a speedy recovery!

So far, the members have transformed into Olivia Hussey as 'Juliet', pop queen Madonna, and classic old Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn. Who do you think Yura will transform into?

cr. allkpop

i dont know why, but soompi always late if its about GsD article :(

Now im excited and looking forward for Yura's teaser tomorrow yey :wub:  Their teaser makes me wake up early LOL

And how lucky Jjong fans in Hongkong. I wish he and Girls Day will come to Indonesia :tears: *genie in this thread, please grant my wish

Edited by haerimpark

Hello Good Morning,

I think the concept Minah portray is not Juliet 1500 but Olivia Hussey when she played Juliet back then in 1968. For Hyeri's concept is Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's in 1961. I am wishing Yura to have 60's beauty concept too though, but it will make Sojin's concept with Madonna the iconic beauty in 80's really out of place. 

I wish Yura looks elegant, pretty, vintage irresistibly classy. But yeah Dream T sometimes surprised me hahaha.

Just like Jjongah WGM era, why is tomorrow feel so far away from me?? really can't wait...

• Like 9

Wuahh...like i said in my previous post.. I guess that Ahyounge will be teh last. N its become true. WHY????

Coz DreamT like u all said, they save the best for last (not saying that other girls are not best, but u know she is in "her peak' this past years after WGM n other reality shows/program she is in) n of course knowing that her fans especiallly jjongaholics are crazy n diying waiting for her transformation in GDs new album... They surely teasing us...:w00t:...

n im agree with @miss_ara i think Ahyoungee will be in Sexy concept...:wub:.. 

U better get ready n prepare your heart Mr. Jong!!!!! ...:lol::phew:...

n this is another hyeri article in soompi..

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/24/girls-day-hyeri-reveals-teaser-photo-for-ring-my-bell/

Hyeri is the next Girl’s Day member to release a teaser photo for the group’s upcoming comeback.

First, Minah transformed into Olivia Hussey who acted in Romeo and Juliet. Then, Sojin showed off a Madonna-inspired image. As for Hyeri, she emulates elegant Audrey Hepburn with her hairstyle, jewelry, and pose. Reminiscent of “Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” Hyeri looks like a sophisticated actress.

Girl’s Day will be starting their comeback promotions with a showcase on July 6. They will then start promoting on music shows and the like. It has been almost a year since their last comeback song “Darling” and almost two years since their last full album.

• Like 5

I am sure the last will be the highlight..yes, that teaser was really teasing us. Indeed. 

I took this point from the article:

, "Hyeri had said that she wanted to be like Audrey Hepburn, so we have attempted to transform her into Audrey Hepburn...

So, the transformation based on what they wanted to be? Might be Dream T also gave them suggestions. But now, i am trying hard to remember, recall my memory, did Yura ever said what character she love the most during her stint in WGM. Ah, this duties lack my memorize. 

Why, this lovely girl makes me going crazy in love? Can not blame her, but who else? I am sure in the middle of our duty, we took a peek for a second, only for searching the update. I am not sure that only me got this syndrome. 

Now, what will be match with her hair color? Hope tomorrow will come faster.

• Like 4

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong,. waaaaaaaah daebak URI princess is last, really save the best for last.

if seems like, Hyeri and Minah has kinda the same concept so YURA will be the fierce and sexy like sojin. hahaa can't really wait for tomorrow waaah.

heyyyeyyy after a few agonizing days without a phone i'm back..when my sister handed me my phone the first thing that i did was open this thread like i am eagerly excited to read my bg's messages..she even asked me if i miss my bf that much..if she only knew..haha luckily it was fixed now..i miss this thread..i miss liking the photos and gifs and videos posted here..was not able to do it these past days..all i can do is read the posts but can view limited photos and gifs at work-restristrictions applied in our computer huhu..almost missed the chance to see jjong's dorky dance..he's so adorkable like that..you guys think i'm weird but i like guys who wears socks with bold colors or bold designs..just like him wearing that two different bright colored socks..hihi..am i excited or am i excited for our ahyoung's teaser photo or video release tomorrow???i am definitely super duper mega excited..woohooo..swoon..why is her teaser photo last?are they applying the saying "save the best for last?"..hehe..i know all gsd girls have their own personalities and charm but of course my bae will always be yura (obviously..hihi)..i'm looking forward to a sexy and glamorous ah young tomorrow as what her husband wants(let's set aside the cute-he can have it all when they're alone..haha)..not too sexy that she will be overly sexualized like showing too much skin or something but i want to see a a bit of skin but with a sexy glare or expression or what tyra banks always say "smeyes"..nyways whatever concept they'll give to ah young i will surely like it with no doubt..so sorry for the long post but i enjoyed reading the previous pages that i missed..have a good day everyone!

• Like 6

im in confuse now..:rolleyes:.. all of your idea is gud n amazing. Our girl will match with all of those celebrities u have choose. Im sooo greedy now...

n while waiting for tomorrow, i wanna add this. Cos minah seem match with hyeri. So Ahyongee must be match with sojin. So she will be someone like Jelo, Taylor Swift, or Britney Spears maybe...Idk..i just cant hope that tomorrow comes faster..:P

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 1