[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Nitzzy0111

@miss_ara :D oh btw can i ask u and chinggudeul in here?but my question is out of topic.i am always check yura ig her update or picts dat pll tag to her.why there are pict of her n chanyol ?are they ever have project together?

@miss_ara :D oh btw can i ask u and chinggudeul in here?but my question is out of topic.i am always check yura ig her update or picts dat pll tag to her.why there are pict of her n chanyol ?are they ever have project together?

that was fan edit dear..see if you ship someone that will happen..i am sure exo chanyeol not together with her..:phew:

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 1

i think thats pic just came out due to the last ^uncertainly^ news bout jong n nana met in thailand. Its just like @miss_ara said, there are many shippers terms.. we are jjongah (jong-ahyoung), n exist too shipper jong-nana n chanyol-nana. 

So there are many posibilities whose make ^edited pic of course^  n tag those pic. Either one of the shippers cpl or just a random fans whose happy with this circumstances which linked jong Ahyoungee nana n chanyol.

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 2

Guest Nitzzy0111

@miss_ara @dee_230208 ahhh i see..it seem that ppl want to pair ahyoung n chanyeol.hmm do u have line id?both of u

Guest mmj_leong

Chinggu @miss_ara nar jinjia chua anika  (I like you) I'm a married woman don't worry hahaha!! Love your positive & logic vibes! I love friends are said & done. Here you go girl!! No doubt with fully trust & understanding! Charanda! We are not only their fans but also friends which TRUST & SUPPORT are needed ;)

i think thats pic just came out due to the last ^uncertainly^ news bout jong n nana met in thailand. Its just like @miss_ara said, there are many shippers terms.. we are jjongah (jong-ahyoung), n exist too shipper jong-nana n chanyol-nana. 

So there are many posibilities whose make n tag those pic. Either one of the shippers cpl or just a random fans whose happy with this circumstances which linked jong Ahyoungee nana n chanyol.

no sis..they just love to see both of them, chanyeol is our exo-L happy virus and yura's fan also call her happy virus too. 

• Like 3

@miss_ara yeah..thats one of posibilities too. Idk exactly the ig owner which post n tag the pics, but the acc under names of gds news. Maybe she/he is fans of gds n exo , n she/he love those idols coz of their personalities n didn't mean anything. Just the times those acc tag the pics is just ^perfect^ n can make other misunderstanding..yeah but hope not...:)

• Like 2

Guest lyly11

i did unfollow JH instagram . i think that i will follow also Yura alone . 

I think JH is very intelligent , bcz most of his fans are Yura fans . he know that he will lose alot if he will say that he is in Relationship with Nana .

Guest yanayoo

it's not about yura , nana, heaters or else. But people doubt about hjh for his honest. Let's say he's change after wgm ending but why he still mention about yura on his movie promotion and all interview after wgm end.

but people always try to positive thingking it's ok even with nana, why should we ?

I appreciated for naamgoong min for saying his true feeling after wgm even hurt for his fans, but it's better than this.

fans mad and dispointed not because pitty with yura or hate with nana and hate with hjh. But we doubt about his honest .... 

i wish people will stop ganging up on jjong or they should at least refrain from bad mouthing him.. the "issue" if it is even considered as one..has no basis -just tell tales..i do believe that how a person react to a situation defines his/her true personality..judging someone based on people's comments and saying unnecessary hurtful words towards the person involved (in this case--jjong)won't make you better than him nor make him lesser the person that he is..if you don't believe him then just please unfollow or remove all social media that connects you to him..and please stop dragging ah young's name regarding the "rumor"..it's unfair to both of them..we are jjongah shippers and not just jonghyun or ahyoung/yura shippers..in this thread we should be  supporting both of them..we are called JJONGAH which stands for JJONG FOR HONG JONG HYUN AND AH FOR KIM AH YOUNG.we should support them equally...i am sorry if someone will be offended when they read my post but i just can't stand all the injustices and bad mouthing..sorry..

• Like 6

I don't know how i feel right now, i'm joined this thread bcs of jjong and become yura and jjongah fans bcs of jjong and now once again there's a bad 'R' come from jjong too... Just like jjong joined wgm it's hard to see him get paired with other woman (included yura before hahah) but now after i can accept yura and in loved with her, but here come that 'R' once again but this time it's after wgm so we cannot doing anything anymore... seriously i really don't know how i feel right now maybe dissapoint and sad bcs i'm too much believe in him, so maybe i will need a long time to accept his relationship if the rumor become true :( 

and @rtam for jjong's follower in his ig hmmm jjong follower not just from  jjongah fans jjong got really famous in international fans not just because wgm but because his project with some hallyu star like with snsd sooyoung, model for 2ne1 MV and because his 5model gank ( you can check their ig their followers is more a lot than jjong) so jjong fans or follower not just us jjongah or yura fans maybe there also nana fans or his other partner from his project... So it's a bit unfair when people think jjong get famous just bcs yura or wgm.. 

• Like 4

now am thinking if jong date with other girls omg.... all fans or shippers getting angry, mad or disappointed like end of world count my self.:P:D  but if ah young for example have news about ah young like this Gsd yura dating with rich guy all fans & shippers are  really happy smile ear to ear or we have a big party.ahahahha:lol::lol::lol: but jong like his not allowed to be with someone omg... poor Mr. Hong & Good luck Mr. Hong.:)

• Like 1

Whatever it is.. i will slapped my face left n right koz too sleepy right now due to fasting month now.  I feel dissapointed for whatevr happen or latest news to our beloved couple. We do like all sweet  n good thing happen between of them... ull do right? but we shud bear in mind that they r normal person too. They want to hv their own privacy n life too. Whoever they close too whereever they go, its their life. They also need gud friend too release or share their good n bad thing. So dont worry too much wether jong go to koh samui with  ana or bla bla bla bla.. eventhough sometimes im wondering too that did they hv this special relationship or not but then i thhink positive n alwiz keep in my mind that yes they hv.. i hv to be patient. So pls everybody lets support them. Dont feel stress bout this.. where is jjongah family.. come lets hug everybody n cheer urself.. alwiz be positive. 

• Like 3

Guest yanayoo

If yura dating and reaction fans is diffrent, because yura never denied about her relationship with someone. 

Whatever it is.. i will slapped my face left n right koz too sleepy right now due to fasting month now.  I feel dissapointed for whatevr happen or latest news to our beloved couple. We do like all sweet  n good thing happen between of them... ull do right? but we shud bear in mind that they r normal person too. They want to hv their own privacy n life too. Whoever they close too whereever they go, its their life. They also need gud friend too release or share their good n bad thing. So dont worry too much wether jong go to koh samui with  ana or bla bla bla bla.. eventhough sometimes im wondering too that did they hv this special relationship or not but then i thhink positive n alwiz keep in my mind that yes they hv.. i hv to be patient. So pls everybody lets support them. Dont feel stress bout this.. where is jjongah family.. come lets hug everybody n cheer urself.. alwiz be positive. 

Ramadam Karem chingu! lets prayer that jong & ah young still ok .

• Like 5

http://vote.kpopstarz.com/2015-first-half-best-artist-k-pop/result/

Please vote for YURA :)

done voting..one vote for one IP per day..let's do our part as jjongah supporters..i think ah young is the only gsd member in the list..let's do our best..we can also ask help from fan cafes or shippers or whatever groups that supports gsd or jjongah..spread this wonderful news..

• Like 5