[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest teredenz

Thank you for posting it @teredenz :)

​your welcome chinggu, it so amazing that yura always update her ig, and it looks like she's enjoying her stay in Japan:D

Guest Yura_el21

yeah, right we know her, she's really bright and a happy virus.

let's hope for the best for their comeback, :D:D

Yura's bio on ig is 율찡, And the writing is look a like 율쩡 (read: yuljjong> yurajjong) ㅋㅋㅋ 

may be this is delulu but why do i think that's a clue? Wkwkwk too much delulu heree

Hidden Content

The right spelling for that word is Yuljjing not Yuljong . Sorry for correcting you. Maybe someone who know korean can enlighten about this

Now I really can't wait for GsD comeback & their reality show :D:) 

​deleted

Edited by Astriseptia
  • Like 2

Guest maulida88

@Astriseptia I think new soompi forum is not (really) mobile friendly, because sometimes I also having a problem when I use my mobile phone.

well... I just read our yura will have a comeback. and our jong will promote another movie.

keep the news and updates coming fellow jjongaholics :) 

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

DON'T KNOW IF SOME ONE POST IT ..I FOUND THIS VIDEO TALK ABOUT IDOL WHO HAVE TALENT IN DRAWING..YURA START 0:22

This thread run a lil bit slow, may be there is no interview we could read, so we didn't have something to discuss, to analyze or to show our reaction by their two. And suddenly they came in the right time, while we wait for GsD comeback and Inkigayo interaction in silence but impatiently, Jjong and Yura updated their IG alternately. Such a smart couple, they knew when the right time and yes they are really smart.

And I am in my mood to post a long post, WARNING: IT MIGHT BE A LONG POST ;)

I think most of Jjongah shipper are hypnotized by natural beauty and soul which is owned by a girl who used to hiding behind other members. Once she has chance to appear on a variety show, God paired her with a guy who also good looking, affectionate, and caring. People say, they match from heaven and filled each other. That was the reason we are here, we take our time to stop here, just to look for the updates, share pic, post comment or being silent lurker.

Even though he was so silent, but he was really good listener. Even though he didn't expressed himself well, but he is so honest. Even though he didn't express his feelings by words, he did it in actions. Is not the type that needed by a girl who always cheerful, talkative and sometimes a clumsy girl? Yes. She said she likes a guy with a big smile, bright personality and funny. Which girl in this world will not like that type of person, if there are so many guys in this world with a complete package, please send me one.

But everything could change, when she first met a guy who was so silent, introvert, didn't talk much, cool, and everything almost opposite of her character. Only to know they will be a married couple, she was not disappointed (her reaction when the first meeting couldn't lie, she must knew Jjong personality through Minah) she always smile. Might be it was hard to her created and found a topic of conversation, but she knew it was harder for Jjong who even didn't know what should he say. So, they play the rules very well, one talk, the other listen. And she convinced this silent guy will open himself, by time. And she did it. Everyone praise Yura for good change that Jjong showed lately.

Yura even told in bri couple times, she feel touch by his action, she admire his long arm, she was blinded by love, she was thankful for his sudden visit, his gift, his action, and everything on him was always good. She knew how to respect his virtual husband, but she also knew how to change his image. Why was she so sure, if Jjong was not really cold, if they were not created good relationship in bts/offcam. Why she always tell "he remember what i told him" if they were not contact each other? (i.e. the reason behind memorable arm pillow), they must be contact outside wgm to had that scene.

And talk about skinship, Yura was a competitive girl, so easy for her to get burn while someone was lit a fire. For example:

- when Hyeri asked Yura to holding hand in RC car store, Yura though it was a mission, so when they walk with tied legs, and Yura hold Jjong hand, she said she was success.

- when they discuss about Solim couple, she told Jjong that they could not be lose being lovey dovey couple

- when F4 (KYK) asked them about always holding hand, they both said no. But Yura answer she did it first, suddenly. 

- when they ate in seafood restaurant (ep 35), that skinship lesson and told him "we are so slow in skinship, we are married couple, not dating couple".

- and so many games they had in stint (a lot of skinship for several games) , even she knew she always be lose, but she was really competitive. The memorable one: she carried Jjong on her back just to win a game. I wonder what Jjong friends say while seeing this ep. But again, she was really unbeatable. 

If she said she likes skinship to Jjong, (hope not only me think about this) but actually she is girl who not that easy to be touched and really shy with that, these are my observations:

- while playing racing game with Minyoung and they touch paper with lips, she even couldn't comment it in bri, but Jjong could comment it with his cool way.

- words game at night, she had to kiss Jjong head and cheek, but she need soo much time to did it finally.

- When they did staring contest, chopstick kiss, and balloon game, who was the only one full of laugh?

- After visiting Jjong drama location, while Jjong want to hug her, but she didn't realize about this.

- Jeungdo photoshoot. Compare with another couple, why the photographer didn't suggest them to have a hot pose? It was because Yura looked so shy and Jjong who is a supermodel, unfortunately he failed to be professional while everything related with Yura. They showed their true feelings in it, not act.

- when she said to HJY that they had done with cheek kiss, on backstage mbc ent award, and they practice how to be a tricky change cheek kiss into a lip kiss.  But, she even couldn't kiss Jjong while practicing sailor kiss (don't you see Jjong was really ready into her?)

- warming hand under the table, and Jjong touched her hair, she was looks nervous.

- memorable arm pillow, she couldn't hide that she was really shy actually, and she laugh so hard.

- winter sonata remake. When Jjong ready to kiss her lips, she set her head a little to back (fast motion) and Jjong read that signal, he endure it and NG. In take 3, after Yura kiss Jjong cheek, and Jjong ready to kiss her, she knew Jjong will hard to kiss her lips, she gave a signal to Jjong by not seeing his eyes but gave her cheek, so Jjong did it well. Very understanding each other.

- in her resolution for new year, she wrote "two more cheek kiss". She even didn't want their skinship level climb to a highest mountain, lip kisses. She knew they both uncomfortable with that in front of camera, not only for Jjong, but also for her.

I didn't tell you that all observations in negative sight. Not because she doesn't like him, not because she can not play her rule well (hellooo, beside skinship she was really a very perfect wife, who only think her husband image, change him into the real himself, took care of him and most of all, she made her husband always laugh and smile. Where will we can find a girl like this? She has everything.). Also, not because she was afraid she put her heart too much in skinship. But, i conclude some points:

1. In this show she can tell to her fans about her real personalities. She throw GsD sexy image on her, by wore loose dress and being funny and didn't care she looks silly just to make her husband laugh.

2. She was not easy touchy just like Jjong in front of camera. She also did her best for skinship but people said she had one side love. She didn't care about that comment, she only cares about Jjong image. But there were some skinships that initiate by Jjong, she didn't realize it.

3. She told us, as an idol with sexy image, there is one side of her which tell us, i am not that easy to get, to touch. Looked when she dance Something in front of Jjong, she even can not dance the first part which need a sexy move, i know Jjong want to see that move, lol.

4. If people say WGM was only business for them, why they didn't act like lovey dovey couple? But for both Yura and Jjong, money is not the important thing in this show. Yura who was born in perfect family, her money only for her and what her parent have will be hers. While Jjong who had so many photo shoot as a model, drama which is scripted, some CF which can earn more money only take a lil time, but he choose WGM to add his experience in variety show, he always tell that mostly his true character he shown in WGM. Why he took this job which was not easy for him, for a long period? Yes, because he found Yura as his partner. This reason being a reason they slow in skinship, they were so shy to did public display affections, not only for Jjong but so did for Yura. Can you imagine if Jjong is an active guy, hold her hand, kiss and hug her affectionally, how loud Yura laugh will we hear to express her embrace and nervous. But, they were lucky got paired with someone can control that all.

Ah, it too long for a post from me. So sorry Jjongaholics ;) and this time i stand on Yura side, oh no, both of them ;)

If people say we are a shipper who live in delulu land, don't blame us with all the thing they give to us. Even after their stint end, so many profs that give us conclusion that they were and they are so real.

If people say we hope too much for them being a lover, don't blame us why they give us some profs that they build a good relationship.

If people say HJH a lil annoyed while always mention Yura in each his interview, don't blame him because he was asked by the interviewer. If he answered it too detail, don't blame him because Yura's charm so admiring him. And don't blame Yura with her perfect personalities to be loved by everyone.

Lets enjoy the ride, hope the best for them for sure, and keep being happy Jjongaholics here.

Kyaaa... it was so loooong.. am so sorry.. *bow and *kiss

• Like 18

@khairunni dear so well said and good write..i read it and all the scene that u mention are keep replay in my mind and that make me smile alone here..so sweet of them..uri jjongah love them miss them..and don't forget the way he keep called yura Ah Youngie Ah Youngie..

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 4