[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Morning chinggus!!!:wub:...

Been busy past days n just being silent lurker..Miss u all.

Thankyou 4 all the update. N this is my TB n crdt fully to ig owner... One of many special jjongah moments. Many of their wgm scene are eating times kkkkkk..n love the way they take care eachother...:wub:..

• Like 14

just finished watching episodes from the "after the storm" part of their married life episode/jjong's bday/nurungji/new year episode and their nami island episode.. thinking bout it i'm  wishing that what happened to taeyang(bigbang) and min hyo rin will also  happen to our couple..those two also updated their sns simultaneously dropping hint by hint..ain't jjong and ah young are like that too?they posts in ig simultaneously..sometimes my delusional self think that they are answering each other's post like what someone said in this thread(i think) or in ig that when ah young posted a happy vid or photo, jjong posted his pouty lips photo like telling ah young that "you're happy there with sister in laws i'll be with my hyungs too"..but he's still kinda sad..(and cute--can i use cute to describe manly jjong?hehe).. it's like they are telling us "hey jjong oppa or ah youngie posted something so i have to post too to let you know that we're checking each others whereabouts or we know each others activities because we talk to each other privately";),,since our couple are so competitive,,i'm truly praying that 3 years from now---naaah 3 years is too long  maybe within this year jjong and ah young will be caught off guard and left with no choice but to confess that they are already dating since their wgm stint (maybe they'll be seen by reporters dating/eating in a restaurant or holding hands or jjong or ah young getting out from each others car)..haha..sorry if i am so persistent on wanting that they'll be together as couple in real life. just can't get enough of them and it is also maybe the fact that i feel like i was left hanging (mbc at fault !!:angry:)..they are already in a state where they are doing something to show each other how they appreciate and love or like each other..jjong is so into skinship already(in a subtle way--like any boyfriend do)..haist..i'm happy watching their episodes but made me sad too.. :( --sorry for this long post..

• Like 17

Guest mmj_leong

Cute & warmth fatherhood look ♡♡if AhYong is there together with them I think she won't hands off this kid lol! This kid is cool & cute just like JjongHyunie♡♡

Cr: to owner insta

Edited by mmj_leong

Guest NatalieM

D-27 FOR GSD COMEBACK. I JUST CURIOUS WHAT CONCEPT THEY WILL BE BRING THIS TIME. I HOPE THAT WILL BE A FUN AND COOL CATCHY SONG. HOW BOUT HIP HOP??? MAYBE THEY CAN TRY THIS GENRE HEHEHHE.... I WANNA SEE BADDASS AHYOUNG.

TB TIME...... THIS IS MY FAVE TOO, WHEN AHYOUNG LOOSING THE SCISSORS PAPER GAME WITH JY ONNIE, JJONG JUST TAKE HER HAND AND DO HANDSHAKE WITH HER.....  THIS LOOK SIMPLE BUT  I LOVE HOW JJONG DONT LET GO OF HER HAND......CUTE:wub::wub::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tumblr_npnrzyCMUM1us3ug0o1_400.gif

Guest phichul

D-27 FOR GSD COMEBACK. I JUST CURIOUS WHAT CONCEPT THEY WILL BE BRING THIS TIME. I HOPE THAT WILL BE A FUN AND COOL CATCHY SONG. HOW BOUT HIP HOP??? MAYBE THEY CAN TRY THIS GENRE HEHEHHE.... I WANNA SEE BADDASS AHYOUNG.

TB TIME...... THIS IS MY FAVE TOO, WHEN AHYOUNG LOOSING THE SCISSORS PAPER GAME WITH JY ONNIE, JJONG JUST TAKE HER HAND AND DO HANDSHAKE WITH HER.....  THIS LOOK SIMPLE BUT  I LOVE HOW JJONG DONT LET GO OF HER HAND......CUTE:wub::wub::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tumblr_npnrzyCMUM1us3ug0o1_400.gif

Eyyyy~  If you look closely, its ahyoung who did the handshake! (ahh..clueless ahyoung clueless :sweatingbullets: ) i think jjong just wanna hold her hand because he want to show his support to her after she lost the game with HJY. hahaha :D . when jjong wanna initiate skinship, sigh.. its ahyoung who is too clueless about jjong attempt lol :D 

Guest teredenz

jong dancing last sunday hahaha

mn8bg.gif

Sweet jjongah moment, i wish i could see this again :wub::wub:

Cr :Jonghyunahyoung

Edited by teredenz

Guest mmj_leong

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

cr: to owner insta

from start till now i am strongly believe they are match from heaven. and they are couple now. because which girl can say want to go to toilet with other guy,except we are close to that guy right?..when episode in nami..remember jong want to go to toilet,ah young want to follow,..that was really what couple do..joking like that. :wub:

• Like 16

Owndaddy never fail to amazed us Jjongaholics with his/her creature to compile jong n Ahyoungee mv from many sources become a storyline of jjongah. She/he surely have a talent becoming a mv editor or even director. Wanna know him/her badly To say Many tthankyou n give him/her a big bow.,:wub:

imagine this happen in real life when jong will run fast from nowhere to ahyoungee everytime she need him. As he told us in many interwv that he kind of guy who speak less n action more n give his all n best to his lover..:lol:

• Like 11

Owndaddy never fail to amazed us Jjongaholics with his/her creature to compile jong n Ahyoungee mv from many sources become a storyline of jjongah. She/he surely have a talent becoming a mv editor or even director. Wanna know him/her badly To say Many tthankyou n give him/her a big bow.,:wub:

imagine this happen in real life when jong will run fast from nowhere to ahyoungee everytime she need him. As he told us in many interwv that he kind of guy who speak less n action more n give his all n best to his lover..:lol:

Let me tell my delulu on the vid:

Yura was emotional,  badly craving for kogis 'cause she is preggers, and Jjong Appa was so worried it might upset their baby so he rushes home with kogi. *hides, embarrassed of myself*

• Like 4

Guest Yura_el21

uri princess updated her instagram again, just now with sojin unnie. it seems like they are in a funride something., but I cant post the link :(

Edited by Yura_el21

Guest teredenz

wow yura keeps on updating her ig

mini viking, is it like seesaw

cr to yura ig 

Edited by teredenz

Guest mmj_leong

Lucky fans took hand measured photo with JjongHyunie the background BMW should be his :) lucky fans

cr: to owner