[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Jonghyunie really cute.. why i feel he update his ig with pouty lips to inform ahyoungie that he hangout with his friend and he miss her cause she go to okinawa without him?? aiisshh.. too much delulu now.. really happy to see his ig update.. Btw have a nice day jjongaholics this week we always have update from uri jjongah.. uuyeeahhh.. 

• Like 12

Dear Jjongaholic~

Please participate in the support for the upcoming filming of Girl's Day Music video.

As we all know, Girl's Day come back on 6th of July!!!! Yeah!!!!
We are very happy to start our first official support for Yura on Girl's Day Music video.
On the day of filming of MV, we will send a snack car to her shooting place. 
This snack car will provide Yura's favorite spicy foods, Tuk boki and other Korean snacks (Tukmo Food Truck catering Service http://kfoodtruck.co.kr/220229431839 
http://hereyare.com/xe/SUPPORT/SUPPORT
http://kfoodtruck.co.kr/220229431839

We already finished the contract with this snack car company and it will cost about 1,000.000 won (about USD $1000)
Please participate in this support for Yura~
The deadline is 17th of June.
The amount does not really matter, please show your love and attention for Yura~~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

The fan page will report the summary of the support account on 15th of every month.

P.S. We need the statement for the placard decorating the food truck, if you have any good ideas please let us know~

• Like 7

fig htiingg chingudeuulll,.,.let's turn table ,..btw  thanks for updates,.,.:wub:

Yura, Yuri, or UEE: Who has the best body? (Poll Closed)
Yura  38.03%   

Yuri  38.92%   

UEE  23.05%   

• Like 2

Guest phichul

Cr jjoangah9092 ig

​NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! curly ahjumma hair style????? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! please no jjongjjongie!! (btw why that IG sum up that jjong want to have his hair style in 2013?) what the caption in his friend IG said?

@MaryH i think the pool closed? i cant vote??

Edited by phichul

Cr jjoangah9092 ig

​NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! curly ahjumma hair style????? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! please no jjongjjongie!! (btw why that IG sum up that jjong want to have his hair style in 2013?) what the caption in his friend IG said?

my bad,.,but 20 mnt ago my last vote then.,.eeiihh sob sob..,i tried my best to vote use 3 acc.,one of my bro acc i stole his lapy to vote KAY kekekekekk.,.#mian my bro

btw our jjong seobang learn well how to take selfiee it seemmss,.,.charandaaaa HJH-ssiii.,.,missing your other half do you.,.??? kekekekk take a good time resting n stay healthy.,.,

4Y34jU8.gif?1

our KAY she is soo cute.,.her expression when she was caught sleeping while seating epic i bet she was kinda embarass,.,it's ok KAY u still cute n pretty,.,kekekekkk thanks to sojin upload it on IG it made my day.,.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

V7o87EE.gif 

just for fun.,both cute.,.:D

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 13

Guest mmj_leong

Wow uri JjongAh jinjia! They always always update after one another!! Love them so much♡♡♡ it seems Jjongssi having fun with his hyungs & buddy friends these day but still feel empty without AhYongie beside him lol he's jealous that AhYongie went Japan without him hehe...cute couple♡♡♡♡♡♡

Guest teredenz

Cr jjoangah9092 ig

​i honestly don't know if that picture is old or new, but i think jong will not go back to a curly long hair, not after ahyoung complimented him, with his neat hair  

Edited by teredenz

Guest Rainylou

from the pic jjong apload in this morning on his ig, i think its Latepost.. if u see out door from the background of photo really dark, night atmosphr... why jjong didn't post his photo at last night? same day with ahyoung post her ig too?? maybe he wont cough by fans if he post pouting lips the day ahyoung post happy poto, fans will know why he pouting his lips at night,, hihihiii mehappydelulu mode on!! 

Yura's bio on ig is 율찡, And the writing is look a like 율쩡 (read: yuljjong> yurajjong) ㅋㅋㅋ 

may be this is delulu but why do i think that's a clue? Wkwkwk too much delulu heree

• Like 5

Guest Ari3ll3

Yura's bio on ig is 율찡, And the writing is look a like 율쩡 (read: yuljjong> yurajjong) ㅋㅋㅋ 

may be this is delulu but why do i think that's a clue? Wkwkwk too much delulu heree

Oh my God! Even if this is just your delulu .. Let it be! And let's have a delulu together .. Hahahaha! Oh how we are missing you Jjongah! 

Guest Yura_el21

​ommo, ommo hhhahhaha.... my heart beats so excitedly, haha

anyway, every time I see ahyoung wearing that "NECKLACE" my heart beats so fast, coz i know there must be something, something, something about that necklace. though it's hard to confirm if it is really came from jjong. (but I want to believe it came from him, hahha)

I cant post picture :(:(

Guest rinnatsume

​ommo, ommo hhhahhaha.... my heart beats so excitedly, haha

anyway, every time I see ahyoung wearing that "NECKLACE" my heart beats so fast, coz i know there must be something, something, something about that necklace. though it's hard to confirm if it is really came from jjong. (but I want to believe it came from him, hahha)

I cant post picture :(:(

Is that the heart necklace?

Guest bbblyzu3

Hidden Content

The right spelling for that word is Yuljjing not Yuljong . Sorry for correcting you. Maybe someone who know korean can enlighten about this

Now I really can't wait for GsD comeback & their reality show :D:)

Edited by bbblyzu3