[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

It is hard to hear all these WGM ships sinking and many people say how fake WGM is.

At the beginning I watched all the couples, but eventually only watch Jjongah. This is because they seemed a lot more real to each other. Yes they may not engage in as much skinship compare to the other couples, but the showed that they care for each other in different ways, such as Jjong making sure Ah youngie does not get hurt and Ah youngie praising Jjong when everyone else seems to criticize him. The scene that stood out for me the most was when Jjongah was at home making new year food. Ah Youngie was telling Jjong about her parents and Jjong listened. Or when Jjong was telling Ah Youngie about the fans he saw in Singapore. It felt like as if they were any domesticated couple. They actually spoke about life outside of WGM and wanted to share it with each other.

So to me, they were real to each other at that time. We as viewers were lucky to sure that experience. 

• Like 20

just an opinion..there are some parts of jjong and ah young's conversation in some episodes where either of them say "i told you before that......" or "i think i have already told you before"..or "do you remember when i told you"..most of the information that they've "told" (and each other totally agreed--means the other person really did say something like that) were not showed in the broadcast or it was showed a few weeks/episodes later,.it just proves that jjong and ah young have a lot more conversation that what were broadcasted..i sometimes think they were treated poorly coz it sems that the management set a certain image for jjongah which is the awkward/choding/not good in skinship couple..the extreme awkwardness were long gone..they might be childish in some ways especially when they were playing around but never churlish..who said that they are not into skinships?as my blurry eyes and specs see they do love skinships but they love it to do in a subtle almost unnoticeable..haha do you guys remember when ahyoung said that it's unfortunate that jjong loves to do skinship behind the scene/camera?and jjong said that "do you have to do skinship to show others?--sneaky jjong..to some up my blabbering our couple jjongah are more than real..

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 16

Yeah that line really got me. It seemed more real if Jjong rather do skinship privately compare to in public.

Their childish games was so entertaining too. Let's be honest, if Ah Youngie had another WGM husband, he may not have been able to play as well with her. Similarly, if Jjong had another wife, that may have been like watching paint dry on the wall.

• Like 10

Guest phichul

Yeah that line really got me. It seemed more real if Jjong rather do skinship privately compare to in public.

Their childish games was so entertaining too. Let's be honest, if Ah Youngie had another WGM husband, he may not have been able to play as well with her. Similarly, if Jjong had another wife, that may have been like watching paint dry on the wall.

​LOL you make me laugh so hard! hahaha! :D  

@daloula woooooo~ you master in GIF now? wanna beat @karatekid08 ?? kekeke~ :D .

seems like GSD will have activity in Japan as well busy ahyoung busy >,<

11333329_1487418934884587_1019428705_n.j

cr : girlsday_news IG

take care of your health girls :) 

JJONGAH n CAT :D 

11325016_1445164859120265_2005377164_n.j

cr : uyeon0202 IG

http://hereyare.com/xe/SUPPORT/SUPPORT
http://kfoodtruck.co.kr/220229431839

As we all know, Girl's Day come back on 6th of July!!!! Yeah!!!!
We are v
ery happy to start our first official support for Yura on Girl's Day Music video.

(The Support for the Girl's Day managers was surprising event to encourage them to work harder ^^)
On the day of filming of MV, we will send a snack car to her shooting place. 
This snack car will provide Yura's favorite spicy foods, Tuk boki and other Korean snacks (Tukmo Food Truck catering Service  http://kfoodtruck.co.kr/220229431839  

We already finished the contract with this snack car company and it will cost about 1,000.000 won (about USD $1000)
Please participate in this support for Yura~
The deadline is 17th of June.
The amount does not really matter, please show your love and attention for Yura~~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

The fan page will report the summary of the support account  on 15th of every month.

P.S. We need the statement for the placard decorating the food truck, if you have any good ideas please let us know~

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 5

Guest terryb12

please don't for get to vote for yura jjongaholic

Thank you for voting!

Yura  40.77%   

Yuri  40.08%   

UEE  19.15%   

Guest YsaV

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Yura  39.96%   

Yuri  41.28%   

UEE  18.76%   

Guest hjhyoung28_at_gmail.com_stv

everyone fighting please don't 4get to vote jjongaholic please..............................

Guest haerimpark
Yura, Yuri, or UEE: Who has the best body?
Yura 37.66%  

Yuri 37.87%  

UEE 24.47%  

Common guys ... we still have few hours before the polling closed. we need 0.21% ++ ... we can do this JjongAhholic ....Fighting!!

Hi evryone.. Keep voting chinggu.. fighting!! By the way, i watched escape crisis without eng sub. Lol. Ahyoung look so gorgeous, and mature. But still fun and her laughter really make my day. Cute ahyoung ah. Ms daloula (sorry dear i cant tag your name properly, i dont know whats the prob, maybe bcos of my internet connection) said ahyoung now start to workout 3months ago.. so happy.. jjong must be proud.. i want towatch it again with eng sub.. can someone provide me the link? 

• Like 5