[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@lmcsc I also always thought the Jeungdo trip was the turning point in their relationship and when they started getting really close and I was glad that I was right since they recognised it themselves when they were talking in Yura's make up place before the awards :)

• Like 9

@daloula ah yes the make up place..now that you mentioned it..isn't jjong the sweetest?he takes good care of the people who were around his wife..gave them coffee as it was cold and hot choco as ah young is not a big fan of coffee..he also prepared her favorite churros..it was also the heart thumping cheek kiss episode right..haha the feels..

still wondering though if they were able to change the photos on their wall..

feels like i am insane..i am smiling alone   just a thought of those two..hihi

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 11

Girlsv3.jpg

Another vote of our girl in soompi..U will find it interesting coz if she win 1st round.... (u know)..

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/03/k-pop-best-female-body-tournament-first-round/

here is the direct link guys...wuahhh..sooo many contest this days 4 our cpl..:w00t:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/03/k-pop-best-female-body-tournament-first-round/4/

here is the rule:

You can vote once every three hours from now until Monday, June 8, 2 PM KST.

n here the chart this times, our girl leading but is so tight guys:

Yura, Yuri, or UEE: Who has the best body?
Yura 37.45%  

Yuri 28.18%  

UEE 34.36%  

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 14

credit to owndaddy

look closely on how jjong follows ah young's movements as if his wife will vanish if he will look elswhere even for a single glance..(sleepless delusional me)..he gazed at her lovingly..aaahh..hihi 

guys let me know if i am violating soompi rules..(newbie here

• Like 13

​annyeong

Image result for animated emoticons welcoming someone

@dee_230208 & @amdbest ... just voted.

plan to vote every after 3 hours (as the rule says)

so again I have somethings to get my fingers working.  

my screen is full of voting tabs kekeke ...

I call them my officemates

since I work from home & have no co-workers.

hahahaha

smiley-face-laughing.gif smiley-laughing024.gif rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

lmcsc ... 

text371.gif

to JjongAh's wonderland ...

where members are beautiful & handsome, radiant & warm ..

WE ARE 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

j Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsj Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonso Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsn Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsg Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsa Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsh Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticons

• Like 7

Guest phichul

wow! its so fun to read all of your POV! make me reminiscing their moment in WGM .. aww.. miss them so badly :( . please share your thought my jjongaholics fam!! cant wait to see so many different post from you all~

finally we can see jjong as bright kid with the hyungs! seems like they spent night with so much fun! happy seeing him happy too! he has such a good rest now!and seeing his big teeth while he's smile is really a good thing! keke~ (so its true when young kwang hyung gather with jjongjjongie , soohyuk will look like a dull.. hahaha! youngkwang-jjong looks like they're loud and mood maker in the group! 

@khairunni @teredenz 

how can we not love jjongah right? their sincerity to each other is stood the most for me!

the moment when i start to interrest with jjongah was when jjong smile at yura even when she drop the cocroach RC car. and his smile melt me! lol hha! it was like come out from comic scene haha! and what really make me hooked with jjongah happen when in hongseokchun restourant. when dr.HSC told her that hjh is tactless by not choose her as his wife and consider a lot when asked to choose between nana or her. and in BRI ahyoung just said so warm heartedly that "bcs oppa cant express himself well, so that i get used to that." damn! this girl is sooooooo kind and understanding. like its just from third/forth meeting right?? and she alredy get 'HIM' . and when hsc told hjh to hug her, in BRI she said 'well oppa is not someone that can do what other demand to him.but seeing him can (hug) me is such a good thing." awww ahyoungie, she always appreciate every little thing hjh did for her. thats why hjh can open up to ahyoung day by day.. and jjong he always worried and watch AY and make sure she is safe daww :wub: . . miss miss miss jjongah so much!! >,<

@daloula wohooooo!!!! GSD comeback in july?! cant wait!! any info what kind of concept they bring for us this time? since its summer~ willl they use cute concept like darling? (i hope not! since its full-length album, wonder if its sexy again?)

@terryb12

WELCOME to JJONGAH PARADISE!  :w00t:

Edited by phichul

@phichul I think that Yura mentionned before that Girl's day will comeback with a cool image so I don't think they will comeback with a cute concept plus it's a full album and their trademark is not really the cute concept and I think their company knows it well. So lets pray for a non cute concept.

• Like 8

Guest mmj_leong

Chinggu, don't forget about the coming Sunday Inkigayo Jjong may meet AhYongie LSG sunbaenim haha!! Will see his laser eye scanning through LSG ssi whole body without blinking his eyes hahahaha AhYongie will need to get ready for her JjongHyunnie nagging kakaka!

And this is sooo cute! The way JjongHyunnie eat when fed from AhYongie so natural so aegyo & so lovely ♡♡♡♡ I'm melting....

Cr: to owner insta

Edited by mmj_leong

Guest terryb12

Hello jjongaholic this i... . s my 1st comment feeling shy. :) done voting for yura ssh

​No need to feel shy :) and

ISXCvGTX3qBYA.gif

Naah just kidding, welcome to Jjongah's

Tvadntjr68GT6.gif

Thank you for welcome me

Guest daisysakura

finally...after reading this thread since early episode of JJongah couple. i finally decide to follow officially