[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

LOL THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. its like jong's possessed by yura. NO. it's like jong's being his normal self that we the rest of the world has never seen before. i mean sure, jong has dropped hints about him "living precariously" when drunk or w his pals. and his friends have also mentioned jong's cheerful, fun and the mood maker but this. LMAO. omgosh :') jongy too funny. and when youngkwang's suppose to be the oldest one. well age doesn't affect how fun one can be hehehehehe. why did i ever think that yura mightve been too cheerful for jong? THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME :) oh gosh. i wonder if those dorks alrdy regret posting the pictures/vids. jong's probably too drunk to realize LOL. or they dont care anymore. and thank goodness they are being so much more human. live life to the fullest. be merry w ur pals. i think if one of the many things yura has taught jong, is that u dont have to hide urself from others. its ok to show ur true colours. WAAHHHH thanks youngkwang for sharing those lovely dorky pictures of you drunkies having a beautiful bromance time. d'aww im glad :') and this again highlights HOW SIGNIFICANT the bromeet w yura was. man oh man why am i always so happy when i see jong's postwgm actions reflecting on the true nature of their interactions in wgm jjongah u make me sooo happy :D  

thanks @Yleen for sharing! 

& @owndaddy if you ever see this. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the awesome vid clips and pics u post on ur instagram. they are one of the things i look forward to seeing : ) ur so creative & witty & sentiment <3 gahh thank you girl or boy or whoever u are <3 

& thank you so much for the love i got for writing that huge post i did earlier on. thanks guys :3 d'aww. but pls i hope ive encouraged jjongaholics to write about how they feel of jjongah, what sparked their love for those two, the pivotal eps where u just can't help madly gush, future hopes/expectations and so forth. so pls do share w us all, doesnt matter how big or small! ^^

edit: just saw some awesome jjongah reflections. keep them coming guys! i love reflection time. brings back the memories :') 

@Sloy i definitely think yura's gotten skinnier. she had to pull her skirt up a couple of times when dancing during events. & for escape show, when kjk says so u hardly exercise huh? yura retaliates and says "i do excercise now!" haha, someone takes the advice of her nampyeon to the heart and listens very well d'aww. 

=========================================

yura inside june ceci campus digital issue 15/06/02 

CGhVSnmVIAATpZV.png& just for throwback, being silly w members AS ALWAYS : ) now tell me, how can u not love these girls?? 

CGUD4DIVAAAmpBP.jpg

Edited by prism2103

yay! now i know how to post picture here..haha just figured it out!but still a mediocre though..still have to explore how to post photos directly from my phone's camera roll..hehe.jjong's havin fun with his hyungs! he and young kwang are indeed the pranksters in the group! so happy seeing him enjoying his "break" before his movie promotion..
  • Like 11

good morning jjongaholics... it's already june.. and i really miss them.. i rewatch their episode and my heart still degun degun pangpang.. i don't know why but i always have same expression when i watch their episode for the first time until now.. always gigling and smile ear to ear.. 

how i am not falling in love with them if they really cute and perfect together? their progress really natural.. jjong slowly but sure open his heart for yura.. their sparkle for each other.. talk with their eyes.. arrghh.. it's not enough for me.. i want them back on screen together.. jaebal...♡ 

finally jjong have a rest time and having fun with his bro.. and they really funny.. hihi.. about ahyoungie exercise..  woow.. maybe our jjongah exercise together? okay.. my delulu mode on.. #Sorry for my long post.. have a nice day chingu.. ♡

• Like 8

Morning too guys...

seems our jong have a gud rest this days after lot of works past mounts...:P... Thanks God he have his buddies to spend the pleasure times. (Maybe some great times too with our girl, who knows  kkkkk, although Ahyoungee seems more buzier than jong this days)..

N soo happy that our cpl getting more love of fans. After Ahyoungee reach 300+k fllwrs  a few days ago. Now Jong reach 400k..:wub:...

http://i.instagram.com/hjonghyun/

(Idk why sometimes my link doesn't works????, maybe my inet to slow:sweatingbullets:)

edit: 

I loved to read all ur insight n pov bout our cpl. I know right guys, no matter how many times we keep repeating jjongah moments, the feel still the same. The warmth that left behind after rewatch it again still exist in our heart. N love it too, there are many jjongaholic out there especially in ig who keep posting jjongah throwback moments even make an editing pics n vids also graphics that keep our precious moments lingering every times. N the most important thing both jong n ahyoungee will know that our love for them through wgm would last for a long times until the destiny lead them to their love. N as jjongaholics we always have faith of them to be real someday.. ( woahhh i miss our old emots, our new emots didn't give us many choices to express our feelings)..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

Girl's Day coming back on July 6th! Finally!! Such good news to hear on my birthday!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/girls-day-are-ready-to-heat-up-summer-with-their-comeback-in-july

Girl's Day are ready to heat up summer with their comeback in July!

Summer 2015 looks like it'll be a great summer and perhaps, even hotter than ever, as Girl's Day will be making their official comeback on July 6!

On June 3, Dream Tea Entertainment announced that the girls will be making their comeback after a year hiatus with an full length album. "It took a while to choose their title track and so their planned comeback date got pushed back. We hope people will like Girl's Day's new album just as much as we carefully chose their songs," a rep remarked.

The lovey ladies are planning to begin their promotions on July 6 with a showcase! With their comeback confirmed, we can't help but wonder whether they'll be bringing back the sexy concept they've skyrocketed to fame with or the cute concept they used to be known for. Which style of comeback are you hoping to see?

Edit: I hope it's a fierce sexy strong concept!! 

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 13

Girl's Day comeback-- July 6th!!! Such good news to hear on my birthday!!! Hope it's true!

Can someone translate article:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20150603102419242

​Yeah. Seems we must waith 1 mounth again to see our girls on screen, n cant wait our cpl interaction in inki. Hope Jong still there when those times arriverd. :wub:

Here is from Mr.GT

See you in a year 'Girls Day July 6 comeback

Sourc[Dong com]
The four-member group Girl's Day Girl (Mina Hyeri Sojin Yura) has come back in a year.

Dream Tea Entertainment's agency "Girl's Day is coming July 6th and carrying comeback album," he said three days.

Girl's Day in July last year announced a comeback 'Darling' since one year has far 'forward' and 'Woman President' sseomssing ',' Darling 'hit in succession like sikimyeo been the love of the public.

An official of the agency is, "the title song selection is delayed much longer hanging off a comeback than was originally planned to come back in a year," he said "should give careful expect many of you love the new album, Girl's Day as determined by the song" he said.

edit:

n here is another news from allkpop:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/girls-day-are-ready-to-heat-up-summer-with-their-comeback-in-july

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

who can still remember this scene from their first night at Bali?? Jjong is a typical guy in love.he don't want to be obvious but his expressions and his way to handle situations bares it all..i love the way he smiles and blinks rapidly or continuous for a moment if he's happy,jealous, curious or simply amazed..i am so into them..reminiscing their subtle flirting but totally obvious from a fangirl's eyes (eherm)..haha..have a good day or night everyone.. 
Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 14

Guest lov3dj_stv

Yay! Can't wait for GSD comeback! July seems so far! Can't wait for the teasers to come out and also for the girls to be on Inkigayo! Can't wait!!!

Guest ShinSangHwa

i had a lot of good news during my birthday....but......

the best birthday gift  for me... Girl's Day Comeback....

Inkigayo....wait....Girl's Day will going there....hahaha

Horaay.. so we have to wait until july? okay.. i will wait patiently.. so please dream tea make their come back with good song and sexy concept.. i hope jjong still in inkigayo until gsd comeback.. #don't broke my heart please.. gsd comeback is one of birthday gift for me too.. july come faster..  ♡

• Like 4

aahhh,.,.jinnjaa354.gif dreamtea playing back and forth with my shipper heart hopping to see our cpl on inki the possibility gettin small bcz of delayed comeback,.,but i got the feeling their comeback would be delay everytime GSD schedule appear such a crowded sched n think how come they get practice for their comeback in such a tight schedules,.,ckckckckck.,.n it prove right,..

well anyhow i wont lose hope JJong seobang will still be on inki for GSD comeback,.,really pray hard.,.041.gif

@mimidee wich vote KAY or Jjong seobang vote.,.

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 4

Guest teredenz

wow July 6, is GsD comeback, dee_230208 and @chrissa31, thanks for the update,

july will be our antisipated month, I hope we can see some interaction when GsD guess in inkigayo.  lets pray for more colorful July for jjongah, Amen!

11329942_1016878211665446_26207695980699

So, it will not on June? The month that we really waiting for will change to July? Seems Dream Tea know the way how to tease us. and the article seems like to know mostly fans opinion what concept will they bring this year. Hope one month preparing the concept more than enough to be well prepared. Because it will be a full length album, i accept their decision to pushed back the date tough i am very impatient. 

I never watched Inkigayo in full episode, but seems they only has short interview with the guest/singer. And even when we see Jackji moment last week at Inkigayo, was that too short conversation/interaction between them. Moreover Jjong and KYJ didn't continue to tease them (Jackji) because of the duration. And roommate is on the same tv channel with Inkigayo, right? they didn't need to cut it. But duration actually being the reason.

But do not worry gals, i don't wanna ruin our mood and excitement to see Jjongah interaction on screen. Hey, we have another GsD member who are really cheerful to help us teasing them. They don't need to mention MBC tv show/WGM but they just need tease with married couple. Everyone know what show it is...kkkk. 

So, while waiting for next month, lets make up the conversation on stage among them:

Host (KYJ): hello viewers, lets welcome our guest this time iiiss..

HJH, KYJ and Jackson: Girls Day

GsD member: haaiii.. (give their particular greeting) everyday Girls Day....

KYJ: so can you tell us what the song about? 

Sojin (leader): this song tell about.... (idk how i can imagine this one, lol)

HJH: so.. what concept.. (he has not finished his question, other member interrupt him)

Hyeri and Minah: haaaii Jjong Seobang.. long time no see..

HJH and Yura: *shocked and laughing out loud

Jackson: oh yaa.. you both were as married couple in a variety show right? *pointing HJH&Yura

HJH: yes, but I told them before on backstage not to call me like that on stage

Jackson: so, they used to call you that way?

Sojin: no no no, sorry please continue your questions and we will let Yura to answer

HJH: hmmm, i forget what should i ask...

GsD member: buahahhaha..

Hyeri: actually you has known about our concept from Yura, right?

HJH: yes, she told me a little

KYJ: okay, can you show us part of your dance?

GsD: *dancing

Jackson: wohooo.. that was so sexy, don"t you think so Jonghyunshi? And Yura, don't you want to say hello to your ex husband?

Yura: yes, sure. Hallo Jjong Oppa.

HJH: hallo Ahyoungaaa..

Jjongah shipper: *dying*

-------------- the end ---------- *find your own oxygen.

Edit: btw, happy b'day @chrissa31 and @ShinSangHwa

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 12

@khairunni the article says that it took a while to choose their title song so it implies that the title song is now already chosen so don't worry they seem to have taken their time getting to know their songs and preparing for their comeback before announcing their comeback date.

• Like 7