[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hopefully when HJH promote new movie Alice, no more older actress will comment "may be 10 years later you two will get married" like what happened in press conf Clash of Family 2... So, he will marry 2 women next 10 years? And another co-star in his next movie? Big no no Jjong [-X

And big YES for "you will get remarried with Ahyoung" \m/ uyeeeee

Guest Rainylou

What i though, the alice triler make his police2 movie being antiklimaks. Bcz, maybe jinseoyon fans right now was dreaming about jjong love jinseyon blablabla bcz they love line in promoting n soon on movie.. But, one month later jjong will promotion his alice movie n doing love line again for promotion.. So, the other women fans (except jjongah fans) will understand all 'lovey lovey on promotion is only JOB!' So please stop daydreaming! Hahahaha!! All his filming movie under WGM production, he never main all women n only focus to ahyong, n all his caracter right know is copycat ahyoung, like ahyoung man version!! He really doing everything yura doing, yura say, yura act! He automaticly hv different aura when he listen other people say WGM/Yura name.. Ohhhh yo man, u really obvious! We never know what they r rela right now! But we know so well He really love yura.. Iam sure he always monitoring n comunication with yura, he was watch ahyoung 'off to school' too..

so that means like the movie 'police story' the movie 'alice' also spans the entire wgm filming period?
that means both movies (including the drama, MAMA as well) hold special meaning to the jjongah couple!

im sure jong probably thought a lot about yura, since she was his wife through all three productions.

kaoriharang said: so that means like the movie 'police story' the movie 'alice' also spans the entire wgm filming period?
that means both movies (including the drama, MAMA as well) hold special meaning to the jjongah couple!

im sure jong probably thought a lot about yura, since she was his wife through all three productions.

Hai guys..i've been stressed for almost  2 weeks because my soompi cannot connect with my phone.Thanks to all of you because keep updated about uri couple. Actually from the deep side of my heart i really want to hear news,hint,or update about they work together,appear in same show,cf,mv.Feels like something is missing when only heard about their single activities. Not because i'm not supporting them in their activities now but want more to couple activity.. pray hard now..oh genie of this thread please make me and i am sure all of us wish come true.  [-O<