[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

look at the translation by @kaceong
i am really proud that yura is such an understanding person about jong's behavior on wgm. She truly is such an understanding person.
And I am happy jong also knows just how big yura's influence is on his life and his behavoor

happy jjongah feelings all over again!!!
I miss them so much <3

@kaceong .. thank you again ..

how can im ot in love with this 2 bird .. they made from heaven to each other .. but i love ah young more ( sorry mr. hong )  she is trully inspiring person . she is pretty , talented , well mannered , famous , but still so passionate with her job .. if he ever let someone like her just go from his life . he is fail . ( sorry to say this but really she is one of  a kind ) i just saw her on tv but i already can feel his bright , well mannered , and passion . how he cant feel that since he know her personally .. its not hard to fall in love with someone like her ...

soo jong .. keep her tight .. araseeo

\m/ \m/

Oh Jjonghyun shiiii.. why? Everytime you were asked about Yura and WGM, you always answered more than 5 sentences? Even you explained it too detail now... actually, i do really not complaining... ;))

I only have two condition here:

1. He know how to treat his fans and Jjongah shipper well and make us happy.... or

2. He is really in love...

But, i think both conditions match with him now. Kkkkkkkk...

And you can see guys, his answer of each question in different interview very consistent, never changed the answer, even he explained more detail recently.. love it love it..

thank you so much for translation @kaceong and thank you @mmj_leong to share the article.

And thank you for all the update guys.. you all Jjaaang! This ahjumma feels happy in the middle of dizzying traffic jam

:x

kaceong said: Another part!

Chinese translation by 妍妍妍妍妍天蝎 from Tieba.

―お忙しいですね。「私たち结婚しました」に出たことで、周りからの反応はいかがでしたか?
ホン・ジョンヒョン:仆はもともと人见知りで无口なところがあるんです。なので、放送が始まった当初は友だちから「なんでそんなに冷たいの?」「もっとユラさんに优しくしなよ」なんて言われました。ユラさんが本当に活発な人で、仆がおとなしいので、ユラさんが一方的に仆に気持ちがあって、仆の方はそうでもない、というように见られてしまったようで、本当に申し訳なかったです。そこでユラさんに、仆の态度をどうすればいいか、相谈しました。ユラさんは「番组を见て误解する人もいるかもしれないけど、実际のあなたはそうじゃないことを私はわかっているから気にしないで」と言ってくれました。ずっと一绪の撮影が続いて仲良くなるうちに、お互いに心を开くようになって、仆もだんだん変わることができました。最后は视聴者のみなさんの误解もとけたようでよかったです(笑) ユラさんのもつポジティブな部分が、仆を楽な気持ちにさせてくれたと感谢しています。

出演我结之后 周围反应如何?

我原先很认生又不爱说话 放送刚开始的时候都从朋友那儿听到 为什么那么冷淡 对yura再温柔体贴点儿 这些话 yura是很活泼的人 由于我很老实(规矩) 看起来好像只是yura单方面对我有意思(意译)而我对她没意思(感觉)真是很不好意思 于是yura跟我谈了关于我该用什么样的态度比较好的话题 yura说我知道你实际上不是那样的所以不介意 但是有的人看了节目可能会误解 一直在一起录影不仅变成了朋友 还好像变的互相打开心扉 我也渐渐变了 最后解开了观众们的误会真是太好了 yura一直保持着积极乐观的部分 让我这心情也很好真是非常感谢

What's the reaction from the people around you after taking part in WGM?

I'm reserved and don't like to talk much at first. After the first few episodes of WGM broadcast, I heard these from my friends. "Why are you so cold" "be more gentle and caring towards yura" Yura is a very lively person and because I'm simple-minded (something like well-disciplined/follow law-by-law. Mayb you can reference this to that kind of behavior he showed when HSC asked him to choose between Yura and Nana, woodblock Jjong who's too honest! Sorry JongHyun. Trying to convey the idea haha) It seems like Yura shows more interest in me one-sidedly while I show no interest in her. To that, I felt embarrassed and sorry about it. Because of this, Yura and I talked about this topic and she gave me advices on how I can better portray myself. Yura said that she knew I wasn't that kind of person in real life and she doesn't mind my broadcasted self. But people who watched the show might misunderstand. By doing WGM together, we become friends and open up our hearts to each other as well. I've slowly changed and it was great to have finally resolved the misunderstanding that viewers have of me eventually. Yura always has the positive and optimistic attitude and this makes me feels good too. For that, I'm really thankful.

Love this interview! Happy Jjongah day/night, dear JjongAholics! Our couple is doing well (((:I

Guest mmj_leong

Chinggu anyone have the video during their chatter box interview? I can't stream the whole session today...want to cry.. :(( also the translation of the article of Kstyle japanese translator anyone? Still have more in the article.. I think they asked did they still keep in touch... I want to know his answer :((

Sorry if I am too detail about this. Because i am a lecturer and i read the question one more time...kkkkkk... and i found this.

The question is: What's the reaction from the people around you after taking part in WGM?

And his answer are:

One sentence about people reaction (the right answer) and..... ten sentences about Yura, his feelings and their relationship.. omoo..

But again, i do really not complaining Jjong.. thank you for your honesty. No need more explanation.. keep it on secret for both of you. Just give us some hints by your smart words. We gotchaaaaa... uyeeeee... B-) \m/

@kaceong and @mmj_leong thank u both for the translation and the article :x

To hong jong hyun ssi,,if you still feel inconceivable when meeting with ahyoungie,then just act like you are still on wgm. We (jjongaholics) doesnt mind at all. Im sure ahyoungie too,she doesnt mind at all. And if you worried about the 'immature fans' outhere, gwenchana. They will be tired with they immatured act someday and being matured someday too. Right?

Oohh this ahjumma blabbering as if i can say this direct to jong seobang (i wish) hahahahahaha :)) :)) :))

me tooooothreeeefoouurrrr. =)) so everybody.. u can see rightt.. just like his bri before.. he wants to show more to yura n us in wgm unfortunately they ended the show but its alrite now we can see it more n more n bout reveal their relationship, he reveal more n more thru the interview.. we hope he get more interview or fan meeting or whatsover n the intervìewer is one of us.. we will know how he feel bout yura after wgm.. right right.. this is what we want..true answer from him indirectly. anyine hv video whatever his intervew with eng subtitle?

Guest kimahyoung

@pinky_me_stv @"min chinlee" @uchita @miss_ara Thanks unnies..Feeling a lot better after your replies..Mwah..

Guest mmj_leong

OK I have the Korean translation for this question from Kstyle interview anyone can translate it to English? Putakimnida chinggudeul :)

Q:유라씨와 지금도 연락을 하고있어요?

A:물론!연락을하고있어요!가끔이지만ㅋㅋ

프로그램이 끝나고 나서도 수상식 등에서 몇번 만났어요!실제로 만나 보니 이상한 기분이되었어요. 가상부부 였는데 지금은 동료이므로...이상한 기분이었어요.

Cr: to owner insta