[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I'm happy cause I could give another vote on the sbs site to yura by using my computer at work. We reached 1188 likes the last time I checked. Lets keep it up and lets show sbs how popular Yura is so that we get to see her again on sbs. 

Just wanna drop to share this fanfics...i miss them so muuchhh N this fanfics really help me to reduce those hard feeling for missing them so much...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/883185/5/the-one-you-never-see-coming-yura-hongjonghyun-jjongah-jjongahcouple

Crdt to the fanfics aouthor n web provider.. :x

Guest zhab6002622

Ah Young wearing a Motta Dress
Lyl7BQ0.jpg

cr:http:// www.blackswanbyiris.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?&goodsno=2592&category=

alou said:..ahjummaaa~~!!! chinguyaaa~~!!! .. waaahhhhhh~~!!  =P~  :))
..here at work.. though the AC here is on cool mode.. i feel hot.. hahaha~!!.. don't start on me ahjumma~~!!! .. oooppppsss~~!!! byuntae alert (in the middle of the day.. shame on this ahjumma.. hahaha) .. close your eyes aegiya of this thread.. hehehe..

I don't know whether this is repost or not . Please tell me if I do.
I will edit later ~~~
Look at the man in the car =)))). He took pic of jjong too.
How on earth that a man just walking and doing nothing can be attractive like this * fainted*

cre: on pic
KC4M70d.jpg

atV6T0t.jpg
lE59Kc7.jpg

NEWS ALERT !!!!
 JJONG'S 30 PAGES SPECIAL COVERAGE MAY ISSUE  BY ASTA TV MAGAZINE CAN BE BOUGHT ONLINE !! YAHOOO!!

waaah i am so excited to get a copy of the magazine!!!!
this is confimed as i dropped a  message to Asta TV  and they said  international fans can buy it at  gmarker.co.kr. search for " astatv" 

so if you are dying to get a ardcopy for souvenir , pls get your copy ! and  buying this will help uri jjong to get more royalties thus,  he will be able to save a lot for the jjongah future!!!  you know he has to save separately for the parents house and of course for the JJONGAH  HOLIDAY TRIP!!
pls help spead this news to all jjongaholics!!! pls post it online so that most will know there is an avenue for us to buy this May Issue of Asta TV . 

also this contains 30 pages of speacial coverage ust for Jjong!! waaaahhh what a treat!!! 

i cant wait to get that copy in my hand and drool over it!! bwahahhhahah ooops  sorry for the pervy . im just in delulu!! hihihi

and of course , i did not forget to request from Asta TV to feature ah young next time or better yet JJONGAH COUPLE !!! WAAHAHAHAHAH  I WANT JJONGAH ON A MAGAZINE PICTORIAL!!!!!  I WILL BUY AL THE COPIES !! AND SHARE IT WITH YOU HIHIHIHIH 

GRAB YOUR COPIES!!!   

JJONGAH SARANGHAE  300 DAYS AND COUNTING!!
JJONGAH CHUP CHUP!!!

see below their relpy to me ^_^
its me,  bebang in delulu state of mind  but not this time . its real!! hihihih
Screenshot_2015-04-13-18-22-06_zpszc0qym5k.png

Guest karatekid08

Grimm_Jagg said: A little Let's Promote JjongAh Mission here!
As you all know the replacement MC for Inkigayo has yet to be announced. We still have a chance to have JjongAh reunited on the screen together again by letting SBS know we want Yura as the new MC. Yura is wrapping up as KPop Star MC tomorrow, and considering Inkigayo will have special MCs for tomorrow... Yes, we don't know if SBS have already decided on the new co-host for Jonghyun and YooJung but we can still try. 
On the Inkigayo message board a poster has recommended Yura as the replacement for KwangHee. Here is the link:http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/verticalEndpage.do?pgm_id=00000010182&pgm_mnu_id=22964&pgm_build_id=48&pageIdx=2&bbsCd=tb_gayo1&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=884007
The task we JjongAh-Holics have is easy. It's click/press like on the post shared. 
Since the whole page is in Korean, here are tutorials showing the location of the like button, a heart really. 
If you are viewing the mobile site:

tumblr_nmnhx8ZsmU1rjkkdwo1_540.jpg  

If you are viewing the desktop version:

tumblr_nmnhx8ZsmU1rjkkdwo2_1280.png

Thank you for making this @karatekid08 

Nothing complicated. You can do this without registering on the SBS website. Of course if you want to comment then you have to register, registering involves your ID as well... If anyone is interested in creating an SBS account please PM me or @karatekid08.

We can work to make this happen. Even if Yura doesn't end up becoming the new MC then at least we have let people know that there are a lot of supporters for JjongAh and that we want them to work together.
The more supporters and likes we have for this,  the more attention JjongAh can get. Please help to spread this.
Thank you!

@karatekid08 if someone from SBS is monitoring the Inkigayo message board, he's going to have a heart attack because of the number of likes. I've taken a look on the likes on other posts and it's nowhere near the Yura Hong jong hyun post   =))

@bebang .... WoooOOOoooW ... daebak .... YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND JjongAholic!!!  ^:)^
will the magazine be signed by Jjong??  
if so that would be TOTALLY AMAZING & I might get a copy of it 
or SHOULD I WAIT FOR THE  JjongAh Couple special as you requested ....
hmmmmm ... my imagination went wild again 
** photoshooting: 
Jjong shirtless & in faded blue jeans while AhYoung in tube top & tattered skinny blue jeans -- AhYoung leaning against the wall & Jjong facing AhYoung, 1 hand against the wall while the other hand on AhYoung's waist and their faces about half of an inch apart ... 

ooooppppps  pardon my delulu/ pervy thoughts ... hihihihi 8-}   @-)   8-}   @-)   8-}   @-)   

=))   8->   
=))    8->

junnah said: @bebang .... WoooOOOoooW ... daebak .... YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND JjongAholic!!!  ^:)^
will the magazine be signed by Jjong??  
if so that would be TOTALLY AMAZING & I might get a copy of it 
or SHOULD I WAIT FOR THE  JjongAh Couple special as you requested ....
hmmmmm ... my imagination went wild again 
** photoshooting: 
Jjong shirtless & in faded blue jeans while AhYoung in tube top & tattered skinny blue jeans -- AhYoung leaning against the wall & Jjong facing AhYoung, 1 hand against the wall while the other hand on AhYoung's waist and their faces about half of an inch apart ... 

ooooppppps  pardon my delulu/ pervy thoughts ... hihihihi 8-}   @-)   8-}   @-)   8-}   @-)   

=))   8->   
=))    8->

NEWS ALERT NO 2 !!!!
 JJONG'S 30 PAGES SPECIAL COVERAGE MAY ISSUE  BY ASTA TV MAGAZINE CAN BE BOUGHT ONLINE !!  AND THEY WILL TRY T GET KIM YURA ON ASTA TV TOO!!! 

waaah i received another reply from asta tv !!! 
let show our love to asta tv . they said they will  post more photos in their FB  page  (search for   ASTA TV Korea Magazine)  so pls visit it and like jjongs photos once its up!!!

pls spread the news !! 
i suggest that to our  jjongaholics who are in one country , pls coordinate and buy it in bulk to save the shipping cost and send the copies locally. 
waaah  i hpe they get ah young to be on asta tv and nest wold be he Jjongah couple!!! 

pls support uri jjong and  ah youngs activities !! 

excited much!!!
GRAB YOUR COPIES!!!   

JJONGAH SARANGHAE 300 DAYS AND COUNTING!!

JJONGAH CHUP CHUP!!!

Screenshot_2015-04-13-21-42-27_zpsby0hoerk.png

Guest Jiminie

https://instagram.com/p/1atfgCBRDr/

someone can trans this plz :|

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=hjonghyun&no=44459&page=1

Cre: owner IG

Good Evening~~~
Here's a video of Mr. Hong promoting his new movie~~~ please make sure you watch it until finish... remember you should watch until last second~~~ I'm warning you~~ kkkkkk~~

rough translation : I called you bec there's something I reall want to tell you. I don't have anything but only giving you hard times. But as much as my heart likes you I have confident that I won't lose to anybody. Just believe in me, and will you marry me? 

thanks @karatekid08 for the tip, cr to HJH DC Gallery Original Videops : the background sound kinda disturbing any translator feel free to add to the rough one above :))
ENJOY~~~