[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Rhere Aji

what time is it JjongAh??? i think its already 12.41Am in Seoul, am i right???  ;))
10.41 pm Bandung, Indonesia...need to sleep, sleepy indeed  I-)

once again thank u so much for the updates chingu, LOVE U ALL  :)

Guest Fatih07

I love seeing yura today because when everyone looks so awkward and try to look magnificent or cool but she look so easy going and lovely! We can see her charm in every clothes that she wear, she can be so cute or sexy but the most important she looks comfortable even jjong said he choose a comfort clothes as his daily looks \:D/

Maybe I'm the only few who's happy with her outfit today. With the other girls dressed in the convention way for an event launch (ie everyone is expecting the ladies to inject certain non-sports theme to the whole attire), Ah Young became the only one who stood out from the rest. She can really digest all sort of attires and does not really need other fanciful stuffs to make it any better. She stayed as true as to herself and her charms simply radiated. The Korean reporters were all complimenting her and there's even a headline that praised her bow greeting (with one hand over the other on the tummy) to the reporters as she walked away from the photo wall. Really a well-mannered lady. Super proud of her! (:

thank you @karatekid08 for your awesome gif.. our ahyoungie really beautiful and cute.. whatever she wear she always look good and perfect.. maybe i am a little bit upset cause her outfit.. but when i watch the video today i think our ahyoungie look very beautiful and perfect between other ladies who come to that event.. Haha.. #justmyopinion #goodniteall 8->

Guest amiphan0204

About 35 mins to end my birthday and I would like to spend 1 of my wishes 4 our jjongah family with the happiest moments with each members. Hope u all doing well and doing great, kepp praying 4 the thing we believe in jjongah. Moahhhh >:D<

Guest mmj_leong

@amiphan0204 & @shengyue_ho Happy birthday! Thanks for wish & we received it well :x we indeed are the happiest shipper & we are happy that uri JjongAh are doing great! Chingguduel saranghanda! Gombawang :x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
@amiphan0204 and @shengyue_ho !!!

I hope you both had a great day, and I hope you will always smile brightly in the future like our Ahyoung.
*hugs and kisses* :x

tumblr_nm3nt8Lz5J1rh3sq5o1_1280.jpg

credit: http://fyeahyura.tumblr.com

(and I have to say, this picture is one of my favorite pictures of Ahyoung. If ever there was a perfect example of a picture that shows her natural beauty, bright energy and loveliness, this would be it. She is a gem.)

Guest neshyu

Happy bday @amiphan0204 and @shengyue_ho I love seeing ahyoungie today, simply fresh and simple! Maybe too simple but well, her clothes is just an accessory but her bright aura is captivating.. Uri gongju noona can be cute like this and sexy like at cable award. This girl has many charm.. Jjong., grab her tight :D

Guest kat687

Maybe Jjong told Yura no exposing outfits unless I'm there! Haha...well it's fun to imagine right?? I think Yura still looks lovely no matter what she's wearing

kaceong said: Maybe I'm the only few who's happy with her outfit today. With the other girls dressed in the convention way for an event launch (ie everyone is expecting the ladies to inject certain non-sports theme to the whole attire), Ah Young became the only one who stood out from the rest. She can really digest all sort of attires and does not really need other fanciful stuffs to make it any better. She stayed as true as to herself and her charms simply radiated. The Korean reporters were all complimenting her and there's even a headline that praised her bow greeting (with one hand over the other on the tummy) to the reporters as she walked away from the photo wall. Really a well-mannered lady. Super proud of her! (:

hi @kaceong  . hope you are well!!  actually I liked her outfit as well. pls note that she is wearing a complete Reebok outfit  while the others are wearing their own clothes  and only the shoes were worn. Wearing the whole outfit means she was chosen out of the many guest to carry out the brand. while I am watching  the video clips of the photo wall with celebrities, ah young is the most confident in posing for the press thus  has given them a lot of beautiful pictures. seriously.watch the video  and and see for yourself . she's confident, beautiful and as always,   well-mannered!
and who can pull that simple clothes into fashionable outfit if you are the not ah young who can make all clothes follow.  Gosh now i remember jjongs fashion show in the department store. i feel like  its jjong who gave her those clothes!! and wanna check out how ah young who claims to be the dress goddess can pull this off ! and she succeeded so jjong  must have lost the bet. i wonder what will be the punishment agreed by these two! hehehheh maybe jjong  kiss ah young if he lost ! ah youngie - you are so clever !!! bwahahahah  its always me , bebang in  delulu state of mind . 
oh and that thumb kiss! we only saw ah young do that in the last episode when they exchanged rings!  aigoo  this is for jjong for sure! hihhihih   

ah young has posed for adidas . now , its reebok . my delulu says Mizuno will be gettng her for their womens line soon and to partner with jjong!! bwahahahahha Go Mizuno!! she is a hot item now for sports apparel !!!

JJONGAH SARANGHAE 300 DAYS AND COUNTING 
JJONGAH CHUP CHUP 

its always me , bebang in delulu state of mind!

http://www.girlsdaydaily.com/2015/04/03/vid-150402-reebok-ventilator-launching-party-girls-day-yura/