[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

According to this article, our Ahyoung will attend the Reebok Ventilator Launching Party tomorrow at Hannamdong (near Hera's store).
Gu Hara, Son NaEun, GangNam, Kim Soeun, Kim Saeron and Fly to the Sky Bryan are other celebrities who will also attend this party.

Source:
http://m.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=58004

Thanks @tituyphing for translating

The stylist better give her a NICE outfit this time too! She has done cute, sexy, mature.... maybe a rock-sexy (leather?!), yet tasteful this time!? Oh! or maybe something sporty but.. party sporty... does that even exist?
Gah I can't wait!!! :D

Yay, finally I saw Jong's six pack. lol 
I see Yura's face when he describe his type of girl in an interview. 

Sis. is bitter again. She said, "Jong is more good looking when his beside Yura but with his co-star now not so

Guest angelica_21_07

hi :-h :-h :-h :-hI know it's not a good time .. :| :| :|but thanks to all your messages of support  .. I read every message that reached meThank you very much for those kind words JjongAh Family Saranghae <3 <3 <3 

anniepanda said:

The stylist better give her a NICE outfit this time too! She has done cute, sexy, mature.... maybe a rock-sexy (leather?!), yet tasteful this time!? Oh! or maybe something sporty but.. party sporty... does that even exist?

@daloula I know right?! Ahyoung HAS to shine! It's do or die tomorrow!
I have the tomatoes ready in case, you fix the tickets ok? :P

@amdbest =))
Olaf.cracks.me.up!!!!

Did you make them?! Thanks for sharing :D

Guest karatekid08

gif set 2 from Jjong Seobang Clash of Families 2 trailer
Untitled-20.gif

warning: Jjong Seobang Hot body...kekeke

Untitled-7.gif
Untitled-6.gif

Jjong Seobang in action

Untitled-12.gif
Untitled-13.gif
Untitled-14.gif
Untitled-15.gif
Untitled-16.gif
Untitled-17.gif
Untitled-18.gif
Untitled-19.gif
Untitled-21.gif
Untitled-22.gif

@karatekid08 waaaait... I need to fan myself first....

Fanning-Newspaper.gif

OK I'm ready to see what you have for me in the first spoiler! BRING IT ON SISTAH!

4910486.gif

Edit:
yes @jjongah4eva Let's all pray that the stylist doesn't mess up this time!!!
hmmmmmononanabashishi... let the stylist pick a nice outfit... ooohshalalakamananalilooooooOOoooo....  haaaaaail da CAT!

photo.jpg

anniepanda said: According to this article, our Ahyoung will attend the Reebok Ventilator Launching Party tomorrow at Hannamdong (near Hera's store).
Gu Hara, Son NaEun, GangNam, Kim Soeun, Kim Saeron and Fly to the Sky Bryan are other celebrities who will also attend this party.

Source:
http://m.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=58004

Thanks @tituyphing for translating

Guest patchhiiiieeee

pinky_me_stv said: Sasireun-Honestly.....i dont dislike or hate wgm/mbc that much,because for me they are the one who create jjongah. They are,who make jong and ahyoungie met and become couple(jjongah) and of course here we are now as jjongaholics right? I did curse once/twice to them because uri couple sudden (unfairly) ending. But,lets not hate or curse here,just curse personally (inside our heart). If we look back 'in my opinion' (sorry if theres is someone in here who doesnt agree with me :> ) we should thanks to them (wgm/mbc),for make a way for uri couple to met and broadcast it so we now know how sweet,honest and compatible they are. Lets just think that uri couple fate with wgm/mbc has no longer connected but URI COUPLE FATE,JONG n AHYOUNGIE FATE still connected where ever they are,what ever they do for the rest of their life AAMIIN..! i will always pray for them,i believe God will listen if theres so much people who pray sincerely ;;) :x Ps: Mian for my long post :D love u all chinggu.....

Another tonight conversation: AY: "Oppa.. i have seen the trailer, you were so good and hope your movie gonna be success." HJH: "thank you Ahyoungaa.. please ignore the interview, its all about promotion. Btw, have you eaten? Did your practice running well? Did you sleep well last night? How much chili you eat today? Please take care for your health, tomorrow will be busy for us, don't think too much and go to sleep earlier." AY: "Oppa.. I am sleeping now. " -------------------------------------------------------- Dear @karatekid08 thanks for the gifs kara.. i keep open the spoiler you've warned. Before sleeping i have no right to scream anymore, that abs belongs to Ahyoung. And me, more than happy with one pack chubby chubby bam bam beside me, he is the best :x :* :\"> :)) Edit: eeerrr.. double space still not working for me.. sorry.. and good night ;)

Guest karatekid08

comparing time~~~hehehe same pose, Jjong staring at the girl besides him...but gives different feeling...hehehe

Clash of Families 2 trailer
Untitled-2.gif

versus

Jjongah Couple moments
Untitled-23.gif

i know the movie has a storyline to follow...but the feels is just different....kekeke my heart goes fluttery with the second gif and i feel butterflies in my stomach... :D

Guest professornim

why i love this couple so much because even simple gestures give me thrills,is it me or did guys notice when jong and ahyough sit in the cafe before before going to zoo,jong teases yura about scuba diving experience,upset she moves away then jong taps on the seat to come near him,i dint notice this before,as finally i have memorised all the conversations so now concertrating on their movements.can any one list more such movements
 ahyoung's skin is much much better than jong and most celebrities. Jong  better take some tips from her .Another thing about ahyoung is though she is a dancer but her feet and hands are very pretty its very rare for idols and those who constantly wear high heels to have such beautiful feet

Guest mmj_leong

Dear all chinggu don't worry I think stylist nim will call Se Joon stylish for help you know they are close.. ehem.. even the managers... ahem.. haha!

I rewatched again and again and again jjongah ep...and at every ep,ahyoungie never failed to bring laughter to me :)) Whatever she is doing,its always cute,a little silly but very entertaint (for me atleast....) Im a girl and so much in love with every little thing she does,giving me a brighter day,full laughter,choding style but at the same time she can pull her mature side to *how lovely isnt it?? Even when i feel tired/had a bad day,when i watched her,i laugh,smirk,and feel happy. Even i feel it,imagine how jong feel? Ahyoungie must be a BATTERY for jong so he can recharged everytime he's tired (jong always tired right ~ he said it himself at an interview) but ahyoung managed to charged him. Now,with his busy schedule,i bet jong will think about ahyoungie when he tired ;):D:D So....not only when he eat delicious food or when a day is cold. He will always remember ahyoungie right.... Mian for my long post ;;) this is my last post for today,,chaljaaa..... :x