[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest tresEmmE

Finally I get a chance to post at the amazing new home of Jjongaholics uwaa~ I know I'm not the only one in love with our incredible looking first post..clap clap clap for the hardworking JJongaholics who worked super hard for it,again feeling so lucky to be part of this fandom ^:)^

Only managed to lurk and read all this time but you guys really ran crazy with the new thread,so amazing how its gets so quickly to 46 pages!!! =D>
this is simply the testimony of Jjongah shippers and fans love for both HJH and YR,the passion is awe-inspiring especially considering we are going to be one month from the finale episode in a few days. :-bd Too many things have passed for me to comment about (besides you guys already said whatever needs to be said) so I'll just write on the latest event, Jjong's movie!

Finally HJH's new movie and all the promotion works surrounding it is here, and may I say I think this will be our first real big test as a Jjongah shipper. Oh yeah.
I've been watching the clips and checking out the pics and I must say I'm glad to see that HJH has great chemistry with JSY, both on and off the screen, for a romcom to sell (and for HJH to get his first big hit movie) you can't ask for more hehehe so it's very important they are believable as a lovable couple. :)>-

Guess some fellow shippers will feel slightly weird or uncomfortable or even slightly jelly watching HJH and JSY, so for those who already do.. let me just say this, prepare your heart and be ready for more to come. They are selling this movie as a star-crossed lovers couple who are so desperately wanting to get married despite both families' objection, so let's have an open heart and an open mind for the "selling". They are desperately in love and that's the message the audience needs to receive, so because this is the important selling point, whatever they do/ say during the promotions will revolve on this point. Not just shooting the movie, but this is also part of HJH's job. Think he's doing a fair job of it so far like @anniepanda said.

We will get co-stars from the movie jokingly saying things like "they should date" and that there's "something special about them" etc etc, and with all the promos and interviews and going around together week in week out HJH and JSY are going to look really chummy and close and sweet together,
 and they'll probably appear on each other's SNS accounts with chummy poses,I'm telling you guys these are all lined up for the next few weeks.
I know this because if you are used to observing how the Korean movie industry promotional process works,this is how it's going to be, especially since this is a romantic comedy.  :D

So, get ready to watch more friendliness, flirtiness and playfulness from HJH & JSY as they sell their brand new movie together because now really is the HUSTLING HARD time. It will probably be easier if we just look at them as Chul Soo and Young Hee rather than HJH & JSY because for the next few weeks they'll just be living as those characters while promoting.
And if it makes it less weird to watch Jjong Oppa with someone else rather than Ah Youngie,just think of it this way...it's not just HJH,it's actually Han Chul Soo and the love of his life Young Hee. :)

I feel somewhat nostalgic now that Police Family is finally going be in theatres. It is such a meaningful project for HJH because it's his first movie lead role rite? But even from a Jjongah POV this movie is so meaningful, don't you guys think so?It's because when HJH was shooting this movie YR was actually there with him in that period of his life every step of the way.

Back in October on the day they did yoga,met the bro-in-laws and YR prepared soy sauce crab for JH, YR asked HJH about when the shooting for the movie was beginning  and he answered her "next week", and they already discussed the potential of a deep kiss scene with JSY,cutesy with the jealousy scenes. Then when HJH was already filming the movie, he went out with his friends and bought YR's Canadian Goose jacket for her birthday gift.

Then in November JH did the surprise birthday event bringing YR to her favourite BBQ restaurant which he planned on his own. On the way to Ulsan in the train,YR noticed how his body had become more muscular,and he told her that he has a body exposure scene in the movie that requires him to bulk up. HJH even used the movie to play a joke on YR and tease her. Of course then JH met the parents-in-law at YR's house and that was a big occasion.

In the middle of busily shooting the movie, HJH was invited to present award at Melon Music Award ( he arrived late and didn't walk the red carpet) where the beautiful Girl's Day also attended, the event at which they may or may have not met,but both definitely know about each other's presence.
Then HJH took  3-4 days off his movie shooting in mid-November just so that Jjongah can go for their Bali vacation, is that not  quite a HUGE deal when you're one of the leads in a movie?a random long break in the middle of shooting process?
 LOL imagine the many staffs and productions crews from Police Family learning the fact that HJH took 3 days off from the movie location, and when they asked or talked about it, the answer was "because he needs to go to Bali vacation with YuRa for WGM" hahaha. Maybe some male staffs even playfully cursed him behind his back out of envy kkke~

In December, during 200th days episode,again they talked abt the movie and JSY, and already JH spoke about how it's different with YR because she's his virtual wife and JSY is his co-star.Kinda glad now as a shipper, that YR straighforwardly asked about this to JH, because now I don't have to wonder about it,I already have my answer LOL

And then when Jjongah shot the episode in January, when they went to eat healthy breakfast, exercised together and did ice skating, the next day was JH's last shooting day for the movie. Basically from the beginning until the end of shooting this movie, HJH always had YR in his life,that's why I said even if we might feel weird watching HJH with JSY now, just remember how the whole time he was doing this film, Jjongah was an important part of JH's life.

I think even YR finds it meaningful now that the movie is finally going to be released,like she has known so much about it (and maybe hear about the movie from JH so much more than what was shown in WGM)
that rather than feeling jealous, maybe YR feels excited and somewhat familiar with the movie already haha. I think that's special. Because we cannot imagine of another hot,up-and-coming actor who's going to release a romcom movie at the end of the month, but Girl's Day YuRa is already so familiar about that movie. Only Hong Jong Hyun, because when he did this movie,she was virtually married to him. Imagining YR watching the trailer "Ahh so this was the scene~" Surely she's proud of her Jjong Oppa and she will love those action scenes by JH,this Spiderman fangirl :D

Very long post to make up for not posting for so long haha. Long story cut short,just don't take the the promotional things too much to heart (I suggest just enjoy the visuals kkke~),and stay positive dear Jjongaholics friends! :)>-

@mslee I think I can also be considered another odd one out. I can see that it's work and somehow it's different from our Jjongah. Miss Jin Se Yeon has always been an actress that has good chemistry and camaraderie/rapport offscreen with all her handsome co-stars ( Lee Jong Suk, Joo Won,many more) so it's all good.

HOLY ABS!! HOLY ABS!! HOLY AAAAAABBSSSS!!!!!!! 8-} 8-}  =p~ I barely lurking this threads this past 3 days. Today since morning i am really busy with my office work. And when lunch time i open this threads just to lurking again and then BAM!!!! ABS....ABS...JJONG....ABS....JJONG...everywhere for 6 pages already. Thank you so much @Grimm_Jagg @tituyphing @Edy15 @ohayyo @prism2103 @karatekid08 (kid,Hit Me Baby One More Time,please..) for the update,translation gif/pic,video, everything Hooooooh....now i cant concentrate to finish my work again....ottoke~~~~ Its not that i never see hot guy with abs before. But what happen to me?? I am so excited,giddy and blushing right now. Kyaaaa.... :\"> 8-> Mind my crazy fangirling screaming chingu yaaa... #JjongWhyYouSoDamnFine!!! #Datt Abs Hope Jjong's movie be a Big Hit. DAE to the BAK!!!!! I am like a different person since knowing JjongAh. I am more "colorfull?" i guess? =)) =)) mind my rambling too this time... :\">

Long time not post anything in this lovely thread..mian  :)>-

First of all want to say Congratulation..lation...lation to @tituyphing become new Legend in our thread..you go Girl  :-bd
I hope we will have more new legend in our thread..fighting !!!!

Thank you to @eddi15 @grim_jang @tituyphing @karatekid @prism2103 for give us news and photo of our couple Jong/ Ah Young..

Looking the preview of Jong film, will be a epic movie..we have to keep supporting him...don't to bother with his action in the press conference..this is his job and he have to promote it and I think Ah Young will do the same  :)>-

I'm so happy looking our couple with their new job, their busy for sure but I know they will have time for both of them  ;;) as you can see our couple is very loyal. Be happy for them and support them always :x

Have a nice day all  :x

Guest TFS-Yeo

Wooaahhh !!! I cant stand seeing his photo. Why so handsome eh ??? As @anniepanda said, i also not too worry if jjong has that kind of those good relation with his co-workers. we knew ahyoung always has a positive thought. So she will take it as a professionalism of jjong. ;;)

Sometimes i feel we are so funny.. cause if ahyoungie have project with handsome guy we are so happy.. but when jjong have project with another girl.. we feel so hurt, jelous, and sad.. haha.. poor uri jjong soebang.. i am sorry jjong.. i am a woman so i feel jelous looking at you and your co star.. it's because i love you and ahyoung so much.. hiks.. i miss you together in same project.. :(( but i wish your film will be big hit.. [-O<

Remember this?

The production team said, "Although Seungyeon and Hong Jong Hyun are normally on friendly terms, they created a strange atmosphere that day maybe because of the kiss scene." source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/spoiler-karas-seungyeon-and-hong-jong-hyun-share-a-sweet-sofa-kiss-on-her-lovely-heels

but after the promotion over, look at this, he even looks like never know her before. Hahahahah Poor seungyeon http://youtu.be/TcNgn0WMBr0

but with Yura even after they stint on wgm over *cough*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzoWlzLdses

Guest mmj_leong

@tresEmmE you are absolutely right chinggu! Well said!! Hi5!! Jjong was sick that time as well his stomach not feeling well which is their 200 days right? It is when AY asked who is closer to him I bet all chinggu know the answer from Jjong. Jjong will always remember AY is with him during the whole process of his 1st movie :) AYie remember well about the joke Jjong said when they on their way to Ulsan. She mentioned it as punishment when they play new year game :) AY always want the bride style lift, Jjong did it when the jacuzzi time. There is nothing Jjong can't do for AYie. Remember: "when I really love her, I will smile at her, take good care of her & DO EVERYTHING FOR HER"

Guest karatekid08

@tituyphing yahoo~~....congratulations~~ congratulations~~ congratulation~~ lation~~ lation~~  <:-P i hope im not too late to greet you...hehehe >:D<

this is for you:
Untitled-4.gif

you gave us soooo many good information regarding Jjongah couple...thank you so much... THE CSI of our thread...
;)

@karatekid08     Oemji...your gif... Jjong answer CSI... very funny expresion...
=))

Never I thought in my life to saw that face of JJong... really funny.. I can't even imagine it before...
=))

What YR will said abt this gif...I wonder.... myb she will laugh...laugh...and laugh like she saw jjong's dance vid...

=))

don worry chinggusss here.. whoever felt 'andweeeee' of the press conference is big n matured enough.. (inc this ahjumma), we know its his job n we know that part of his promote his movie, enhance his career... as long we r nit that fanatic .. we just feel nooo for the first time looking at it n say bout revenge but i believe we dont mean it.... its normal if we feel jelous as though he is oir boyfriend or hubby.. did i felt the same way to my real hubby??? kikikiki. sorry honey.. cant stop think about his abs.... @-) 8-} i feel happy too to see his more bright now even with his co actor.. ots good for him.. lets cheer with his success n future... =D> everybodyy...

Do you guys notice that how many " Goang Jang Hee" come out on their interview?Both of them keep repeating the word "Goang Jang Hee" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBTW "Goang Jang Hee" means greatly...  I know that Ah young used to speak like that but Jjong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest hjjdai5y

Hi Hello Jjongaholics :)
I'm so bored these days since I dont have nothing much to do. busy with school works but I miss doing translation hahaso I've been reading all the news regarding the PC since this morning. and after a very long~~~ investigation (haha) there're few things that I would like to highlight. 
1. the co-actress Park Eunhye, she said "when they took pictures while wearing the wedding dress,both suit each other. We asked can't they just date each other" making Jjong and JSY to be flustered.based on all articles that I read, she's the one who seems to ship Jjong and JSY. but I'm sure she did it for the movie [even the article mentioned that her comment about Jjong and JSY making people feel excited and more interested in the movie)
2. responding to this, another co-actress who act as Jjong's mom in this film said "as you get older, you'll have a sense. Looking at both (Jjong and JSY) at filming location, I think they created a warm mood and from older people point of view, they give a family-like feeling"a family? which I interpret as "brother-sister" only haha.
3.Jjong is the one who suggested that free hug event. and he said JSY will manage the male fans and he will give free hug to female fans. as far as I'm concerned, Jjong is a very protective BF. since JSY is just a co-worker who's like a sister to him I think that is why he doesn't mind about the free hug.different with AY. remember during the Cable TV award? no one can ever get near to AY. since her bodyguard was there beside her all the time.
and "Jagiya" haha.
B52e4SpCYAAmoUW.jpg
cr: coupleJjongah @ twitter
4. I've read almost all articles that came out today. but I didn't found the "It's between two of us" sentence.I need the video of the whole PC. it's not that I don't believe "certain" sources. but idk haha. or maybe I overlooked some articles. but again I need the proof haha. also let me highlight this again,translator biggest fear should be not be able to convey that person's tone and emotions in his/her speech. so I hope no one will misunderstand Jjong's words. take it as a part of his job. [i need a full video haha]
If this post offends you, I'm trully sorry. this is just my POV. everyday is Jjongah day ! :) 

Your post is just awesome @hjjdai5y and I agree with you. We do NEED to see that video so you wonderful translators can really hear what have been said. I want to see his body language as well when he said that.

Point nr 3 was really insightful. He would have NEVER suggested that his special one can give away free hugs to .. lots.. of.. men...
He is very protective of the people he truly cares for and that kind of idea seems to be out of character. Really good that you reminded us about the "No-hu! back off, she's my woman" scene with Ahyoung :)

"What mine is mine.. " is really his thing ;)
No sharing whatsoever

Edit:
Who was the first one that shared "Its between the two of us" ? Was it one of our members or was it from an article? It would be nice to see the source though.. a video of him saying that would be great so our translators can double check it :)

jhongahyoung said: Kim Ahyoung please attend his movie premier and wear a subtle sexy dress that will make Jong Hyun to cover you up with his jacket and make him stay by your side all through out the premier. We won't blame you if you want to mark your territory this time. ( LOL! Delulu much?) 
KAY. you may look innocent but we know you are mature enough to handle this things but...but...How about a sexy CF with hottie Kim Woobin? No? =(

Guest Rainylou

@hjjdai5y ur post really reasonable n make me feel better, ha5.... That's one make me feel hurt bcz the artical whos say jjong say that sentense,, jjong say like that too when he asked in entertaiment relay about yura reaction if jjong ask her being his gf... But i think jjong have really different respon,, so dont mine.... Just support jjong movie...

@hjjdai5y thank you so much for the translation....lovely girl...

I just boring today.. after saw @karatekid08's gif and your translation and the others gave jjong's sexy pics.... it's enough bright my day... so dear no need to say sorry bcz we are here like to read POV everyone too... including me... i love it...

I will wait your translation more...love...
:-bd   
\m/

Oke guys...i have finished my jealous times... :) ...(at least for now..hahahha).. Plis understand this weak hearted ahjumma. I need more times than anybodyelse here to see him with another yoja. But im really fine when Ahyongee with other hot handsome oppa... :P ... Like minah said in her new song..Im a woman too... Thats why we almost think in her behalf. (Like the overload jealous thing ).... :D ...Poor Jong ssi..... But im sure Ahyongee have mooooore open minded than meeee...:)>- n they always support eachother in whatever term of relationship they are now... Lets pray n hope for #PoliceFamily2 will be daebak MV n make a hit . N hope they still have times for contact n meet eachother coz Jong will be very busy to promote his MV n Ahyongee busy prepare GDs comeback.. (SO GREATFULL TO HAVE JJONGAHOLIC FAMILY THAT ALWAYS GIVE POSITIF SUPPORT N LOVE FOR MR N MRS HONG :)>- :x ) Edit: @anniepanda and @hjjdai5y here is the link bout those Jong statement that make many weak hearts here feel hurt...hahha http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/31/jin-se-yeon-was-worried-hong-jong-hyun-would-be-stiff/

I hope not only me who lucky because didn't feel hurt with the press conf.. It almost 5 hours after i saw that abs and i am still happy and don't call you to slap my face, haha.. Press conf vs BRI vs TV Section interview must be different feelings for him. So, now, I just care about his movie and that abs... hahahahaa... *I need to make a password for my phone and ipad after this post - you know i hide from whom :P:)>-