[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest mmj_leong

REMEMBER THE SMILE ONLY FOR AHYONGIE ♡♡♡♡

Wgm ep1-ep40 hongjonghyun #hongjonghyun #JjongAh

A photo posted by seerung << thailand>> (@lm_seerung) on Mar 31, 2015 at 3:57am PDT

=) Cr: Im_seerung/jiminnie90 insta

Goooood mooorning everyone ~

Waaah.. those pics!! I'm happy that HE looks SUPER happy! Gah.. can't get enough of that smile. It's like he has changed to a completely different person - outgoing, funny, open, inviting.. oh the power of Ahyoung and her positive energy!

He is so clever with his words too! Very professional and well-thought answers that help to promote his project, himself as a person and his co-workers. We just have to get used to it people. WGM period is over and JjongAh are now taking different kinds of projects that require skin-ship and stuff like that. But as long as THEY (JjongAh) still have good feelings for each other, then we have nothing to worry about! :D :x

I wonder what Ahyoung gonna do or say when she sees his whole upper body like that. Remember when she saw a tiiiiny bit of his upper body in that magazin? She was blushing like crazy!
hahaha gaaah.. I want to see how she'll react this time!

Have a LOVELY Jjongaholic day everyone! ^^,

molaihawaii said: Guys don't worry... To attract viewers they have to do some flirty with your co-star... Take picture and act lovey dovey... If you are promoting a drama or movie you have to try to have a chemistry with your co-star... But at the end... Everything back to normal... (But someone will get in trouble for overly flirty) lol! I think in this video shows that Jjong and his co-star are like donsaengs to each other... The way he smile... His stare... Gestures... Its different... Don't over think too much... Your brain and heart will hurt... Coz I am! Hahaha joke! :-SS

Ommmooo..so that's how they promote rom com movies huh..Cant help it but me feels a little annoyed but its Jjong's job and he should do it for his movie to be successful and if that happenS Jjong can buy high quality beef for his Ahyoungie Lol.. Or wish on this thread that if Jjong will be casted in a movie or drama it should always be action drama with all boys ( that will be for us fangirls) LOL Waiting for Yura's revenge maybe GsD MV will cast hot namja and partnered with Yura ( who could that be? Lee Soo hyuk hyung maybe?) *insert evil laugh*** hahaha =)) :D

Guest Rainylou

To help my heart, i try to think about whole filming periode taken when wgm still.. So he will only remember ahyoung a whole day of filming... N event this movie have kissing scene, no worry... Jjong kissing the another women again at MV right.. U right!! We r must start to used for another jjong terms coupling for this movie season... One things only can making our happy if dispatch caugh jjong n ahyoung dating outside... Oohh pleaseeeee!!

:-?? maybe I am the odd one among the shippers? actually, I am not bit sad seeing Jjong with his co star in other projects, like JSY in PF2. I don't feel threatened in any way for my JjongAh bias. Maybe because I know he enjoys the moment with his other colleagues and partner in the movie and it makes him even more handsome and popular as he moves on from WGM. Maybe because there's no rumor surrounding him with his fellow co stars or even if they were being teased, I know it is all about work and promoting the movie. There will always [though] be one person that will make my days ruined, and as long as everything is quiet, I am good.I like that Jjong has good chemistry with his other partners coz it means that watching the movie or drama will be enjoyable. and the cast and the movie has a good vibe, gonna be hilarious for sure. :D

I think thats the first time I saw HJH smile in a press con maybe because he is the lead actor andof course courtesy of Ahyoung crashing his iron wall image lol.. During Jjong's drama in Cyrano dating agency, when they interview the cast, HJH is really stiff and his expression like he dont want to be there haha..

hehehe.. during WGM Ahyoung said that it's good that he has good feelings for his coworkers, so really, nothing to worry about.

The actress seemed to be smitten by him though, and I can't blame her! Look at that SMILE!
He should send some of his salary to that joint account, cuz boooy.. Ahyoung was the one who brought out that smile and positive energy that people didn't even know he had!!! We should all give her credits for it! :))

Edit:

@mslee really random.. but your signature cracked me up. When you speed it up like that it looks REALLY brutal! :)) Like some karate move.. LOVE IT! :))

Guest jhongahyoung

Kim Ahyoung please attend his movie premier and wear a subtle sexy dress that will make Jong Hyun to cover you up with his jacket and make him stay by your side all through out the premier. We won't blame you if you want to mark your territory this time. ( LOL! Delulu much?) 
KAY. you may look innocent but we know you are mature enough to handle this things but...but...How about a sexy CF with hottie Kim Woobin? No? =(

Guys lets not overthink too much cause it's only going to hurt us :) Movie promotions are like this if there is romance in the movie because for a drama people can sometimes stumble over a drama on tv at home and start watching it but for a movie you have to attract the viewers so that they go out and pay for a ticket to watch your movie. Even Lee Seunggi when promoting for his movie (romance) had to show chemistry with his female costar even though he's dating yoona and even asked reporters to focus on the movie and to not ask question about his relationship.

This is Jjong's first movie , he's also one of the leads, he has to sell an image of a happy couple with JSY and this movie is a career changing step for jjong. If it doesn't do well, it will slow down his career. So I really hope for its success :)

The "hug" between jjong and jsy, even for promotional purposes, gives away their Relationship, there was still distance between them. Meanwhile compare it to the hug he gave Yura when she won in the mbc Entertainment awards. 

anniepanda said: hehehe.. during WGM Ahyoung said that it's good that he has good feelings for his coworkers, so really, nothing to worry about.

The actress seemed to be smitten by him though, and I can't blame her! Look at that SMILE!
He should send some of his salary to that joint account, cuz boooy.. Ahyoung was the one who brought out that smile and positive energy that people didn't even know he had!!! We should all give her credits for it! :))

@anniepanda yeah I agree with you. Yura even told Jjong duringwgm that Jjong should have chemistry with his partner so it to be successful.. Ahyoung is really understanding all the time he encourage Jjong and I think she never utter bad things about Jjong..omo now I'm really missing Ahyoung and her crazy annoying laugh..Lol

Guest jhongahyoung

I agree with @anniepanda, atleast a percentage of his earning from this movie must be sent to their travel bank account. I can imagine KAY counting money and telling HJH to do some more projects!  kekekeke!

Guest indri_emon

Ahyoung-ah.. PPALLI take revenge, you have to kiss the actor who is more hotter than jonghyun oppa, not just kiss but french kiss! :-* :D

Guest mmj_leong

Is this post b4? To let all chinggu let's be happy :) HONG JJONG HYUN & KIM YURA(KIM AH YONG) IS DESTINY ♡♡♡♡♡ https://instagram.com/p/0zZidpszmk/ Cr: to owner insta

Guest teredenz

hey guys, i feel you and i feel the same way, but yura said its good thing to be close to the actor and actress, so I'm calming my heart right now ( i hope it listen to me lol) 

jlkeg.gif