[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest MariaG

Glad to see that in episode 2 appears Young Jae (Kim Sa Kwon), the Myung Soo's opponent for the love of Soo Jin  [鼓掌]

I want to see Myung Soo get jealous [抱抱]

CEltQvJWYAEh7Do.jpg

CEltUyKWEAEKgyT.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think it is an executive of a company ... Mmmm surely when they leave the subs we can find out @KDIK @yesyoong

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PLS KINDLY DO NOT QUOTE VIDEO/IMAGES

This BTS of last scene epi 2....arrr myung soo always laught....but when i remember back last scene epi 2...andwaeeeee....why why why....poor soo jin...

​I have not seen ep. 2 yet since i'm waiting for the subs but did something choking happen?

In the first episode Shim Joo tells Soo Jin that she doesn't show she cares enough and so she gets stuck in between, fighting for things after she has lost them. I wonder if that happened with Myung Soo too. Because he does seem to have a real soft corner for her but he never got a signal from her that she wanted more and so, it didn't hit him. If you look at his exes, all of them are pretty aggressive.

​I also notised one thing, when all three ex-girlfriends appeared he didn't look to pleased, in fact he looked irritated, but when he saw kim sojin he was happy and delighted, that alone speaks volumen about their relationship and how he feels about her. beside myungso only had one pleased romantic flachback suddenly where he is on a date with kim sojin that also indicates that he still has lingering feelings for her, that might be deeper then neither he nor she most have known. just my observation.

Guest MariaG

​I also notised one thing, when all three ex-girlfriends appeared he didn't look to pleased, in fact he looked irritated, but when he saw kim sojin he was happy and delighted, that alone speaks volumen about their relationship and how he feels about her. beside myungso only had one pleased romantic flachback suddenly where he is on a date with kim sojin that also indicates that he still has lingering feelings for her, that might be deeper then neither he nor she most have known. just my observation.

Mmmm I do not know @mary-ann, Myung Soo looks very nervous and careful for Na Ji Ah ... I think he still has some kind of feelings for her [震惊]

Guest raeara

This BTS of last scene epi 2....arrr myung soo always laught....but when i remember back last scene epi 2...andwaeeeee....why why why....poor soo jin...

​I have not seen ep. 2 yet since i'm waiting for the subs but did something choking happen?

Last scene....soo jin and three ex gf myung soo drinking alcohol together...before that they meet and talks about i dont know bcause i dont understand...but i think soo jin tells ex gf myung soo that she was myung soo ex gf too....then myung soo joins and they talks about something...and i think myung soo said that soo jin not his ex...soo jin was shocked n she looks so sad then she leave that place....but she comes back and mad to them....then continue

Mmmm I do not know @mary-ann, Myung Soo looks very nervous and careful for Na Ji Ah ... I think he still has some kind of feelings for her [震惊]

i don't know i really didn't feel anything between him and na ji ah, but we will find out soon enough, one thing is for sure i'm rooting for kim sojin and myungso like crazy already. by the way does anyone know how well this drama did against producer that suppostedly aired at the same time

@mary-ann Producer starts next Friday, but the first episode of Ex-Girlfriends' Club reached 1.2%.

​is that considered good or bad, sorry i don't know much about ratings, just curious, because this drama was really anticipated by me, and since my favorite actress is in it i want it to do really good

I only watch half of episode one and so far I'm liking SJ character but I have to ask before I'm able to give this drama my undivided attention but did KSJ ever date ? She seems like the type that has been so consumed in her work that she didn't think about that part of her life.. So she don't understand what love is because she never experience it before    

Guest meltedd

In the first episode Shim Joo tells Soo Jin that she doesn't show she cares enough and so she gets stuck in between, fighting for things after she has lost them. I wonder if that happened with Myung Soo too. Because he does seem to have a real soft corner for her but he never got a signal from her that she wanted more and so, it didn't hit him. If you look at his exes, all of them are pretty aggressive.

Haha yeah. I felt like Myung Soo actually looked kind of interested in the ending scene when Soojin came back in and threatened everyone LOL. So he likes the woman to be in control huh... hahahaha. they're adorable together as it is.

Guest KDIK

There's a lot of questions lol. What made Soojin think they were a couple ?, Was Myungsoo completely blind to her feelings ?, Why did they "break-up" ?, Soojin read his web-series so which animal/character did she think she was ? etc.

@valsalva - Good question. I get the feeling Soojin hasn't had much dating experience.

Guest meltedd

@mary-ann Producer starts next Friday, but the first episode of Ex-Girlfriends' Club reached 1.2%.

​is that considered good or bad, sorry i don't know much about ratings, just curious, because this drama was really anticipated by me, and since my favorite actress is in it i want it to do really good

Producer will def do much better in ratings regardless of the script. Its a star vehicle and its on a free channel. ex girlfriends club is on a cable channel, anything above 1% is decent but in recent times, the cable networks have had some huge hits with Byun Yohans last drama Misaeng hitting a 8-10% near the end of the series. So you can't really compare the two ratings directly.

argh so annoyed I can't log in on my laptop. It just keeps refreshing the page. Have to type on my phone so please excuse the errors.

Producer will def do much better in ratings regardless of the script. Its a star vehicle and its on a free channel. ex girlfriends club is on a cable channel, anything above 1% is decent but in recent times, the cable networks have had some huge hits with Byun Yohans last drama Misaeng hitting a 8-10% near the end of the series. So you can't really compare the two ratings directly.

argh so annoyed I can't log in on my laptop. It just keeps refreshing the page. Have to type on my phone so please excuse the errors.

​THanks for the anwer that clerified alot, and what you said makes perfect sense. I just hav a feeling that ex-girlfriend club will do really well on the net and abroad, by just looking at facebook there are thousends of fans who have liked the drama before it even began. and I'm really impressed by the script, actor and actress and most importantly by song ji hyo who really outdid herself this time. this got to become a huge hit, it has everything a romantic heart could wish for, or wait we need to make myungso jalous but i guess that will happen later in the story heh, I atleast hope so, it's always interesting to see the male klead jalous, and the joy will be greater this time since he is a real womanizer and needs to feel the pain he has inflicted on kim sujin

Hi, @mary-ann. As @meltedd mentioned, 1.2% are decent ratings (according to my estimations, it would be around 8% on national tv), as it's a cable drama and it cannot be compared to Producer (I guess this one will start with around 10%, as it's a new genre and they have all those big names and beloved artists - even though some of them don't have any acting experience and the time is a little unusual for a drama). While it's true that TvN had some hit dramas like Misaeng and Reply, such high ratings are rather an exception than a rule. Most of their good dramas start around 1% and go up to 2-3%. Given the plot, this is also my estimation for Ex Girlfriend's Club (around 2%) - of course I would love to be proven wrong and the ratings to surpass it.

I'm  waiting for the subbs for the 2nd episode to be released in order to watch both of them, but your comments make me eager to watch them.

There's a lot of questions lol. What made Soojin think they were a couple ?, Was Myungsoo completely blind to her feelings ?, Why did they "break-up" ?, Soojin read his web-series so which animal/character did she think she was ? etc.

@valsalva - Good question. I get the feeling Soojin hasn't had much dating experience.

​@kdik,  Hi, After reading your post makes me think more SJ maybe it was onesided on her behalf and she mistook it as them being in a relationship.. But I wouldn't consider that as love because she never told the other person her feelings so how could he respond to her feelings and she may have thought of the shame if she told him and he rejected her,, I still have to go with my first thought she have never experience a real relationship between man and woman with both are feeling equal feels..        

Guest KDIK

​@kdik,  Hi, After reading your post makes me think more SJ maybe it was onesided on her behalf and she mistook it as them being in a relationship.. But I wouldn't consider that as love because she never told the other person her feelings so how could he respond to her feelings and she may have thought of the shame if she told him and he rejected her,, I still have to go with my first thought she have never experience a real relationship between man and woman with both are feeling equal feels..        

​You know the more I think about it the less I see Myungsoo in the wrong. I'm saying this right now but I haven't watched both episode with subs yet, planning to tonight. Like you said if she never told the other person how she felt then how is he supposed to know. In order for people to be in a relationship "BOTH" have to acknowledge this and that's only done by actually saying it out loud as opposed to assuming.

For a guy that is a "womaniser" Byun Yohan plays Myungsoo so well that you can see why Soojin would still be attracted to him, his not your stereotypical lead Kdrama hero who is all brash, rude and cold. It's good to see a lead who is actually nice and just from the small snippets/flashbacks we've gotten of him his an awesome friend to have as well. Clearly has commitment issues but overall so far he seems like a gentleman.

Glad to see that in episode 2 appears Young Jae (Kim Sa Kwon), the Myung Soo's opponent for the love of Soo Jin  [鼓掌]

I want to see Myung Soo get jealous [抱抱]

CEltQvJWYAEh7Do.jpg

CEltUyKWEAEKgyT.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think it is an executive of a company ... Mmmm surely when they leave the subs we can find out @KDIK @yesyoong

Yeah, I noticed him, but I'm not sure will he be Myungsoo's rival or not. Because I read the cast's description there'll be a guy who'll have crush for Soojin. He was the guy with black-white stripes on the right. But I'm not sure when he'll showed up. Let's see. I'd loved if there's guys beside Myungsoo, so he'll be slapped and realized that Soojin's worthy.

Archived