[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

photo578704.jpg

Kang Soo-jin-I is starring in the new tvN drama "Ex-Girlfriends' Club".

She's starring in it with Park Si-yeon and Hwang Jeong-eum as well as Song Ji-hyo.

"Ex-Girlfriends' Club" is produced by Kwon Seok-jang from "Pasta" and "Miss Korea" and is about the process of web-toon artist Bang Myeong-soo (Byeon Yo-han) and his four ex-girlfriends creating a web-toon into a movie.

Kang Soo-jin-I takes on the role of Song Ji-hyo's film company colleague Park Eun-hye. She is a multi-type employee who is very much needed in the company. She brings energy to the hostile atmosphere of the drama which revolves around a man and his four ex-girlfriends.

Kang Soo-jin-I debuted with the JTBC "Greatest Marriage" and continued to star in "Kill Me, Heal Me" and now "The Ex-Girlfriends' Club".

Meanwhile, tvN "The Ex-Girlfriends' Club" will be broadcasted in May after "Super Daddy Yeol".

cr : Hancinema

Any news about them ? I'm dying to know T_T

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg can't wait byun yo hannieee, also I want to vent, I hate that kbs is doing shows on tvn fri sat timeslot like how greedy can they get, it belongs to tvn like they have the four days of the week why take tvn good slot. I hope their new show producer does not air on the same timeslot as this show, I want it to do well

Guest khaleesi

abygirl7 said: Omg can't wait byun yo hannieee, also I want to vent, I hate that kbs is doing shows on tvn fri sat timeslot like how greedy can they get, it belongs to tvn like they have the four days of the week why take tvn good slot. I hope their new show producer does not air on the same timeslot as this show, I want it to do well

Guest lvbyh

CBfQGF-VAAAVs4x.jpg150401Byun Yo Han weibo update: tvN <구여친클럽 > 티져 촬영 현장 / Shooting of tvN <X girl club> Teaser

Guest lvbyh

song-ji-hyo-byun-yo-han1.jpg

Stills from the upcoming tvN drama “Ex-Girlfriend Club” featuring its two leading stars, Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han, have been released.

In the photos, taken during the teaser video filming for the drama, the two can be seen acting out various situations while sitting together on a couch.

“Ex-Girlfriend Club” tells the story of a webtoon artist (Byun Yo Han), who draws a webtoon based on his experiences with his three ex-girlfriends. Song Ji Hyo will play a movie producer who is in charge of adapting his webtoon to a movie.

“Ex-Girlfriend Club” will premiere in May, after the completion of the current Friday-Saturday drama, “Super Daddy Yeol.”

cr:soompi

tumblr_nm48zyn7zc1rbk489o1_r1_500.jpg

Ex Girlfriend Club> Song Ji Hyo♥Byun Yo Han, love-hate couple’s reversal chemistry
//original news: donga
//chinese translation cr. 前女友俱樂部 구여친클럽 FB
//english translation cr. gapiplus
//please repost with credit 

Trendy stars Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han, tvn New Fri-Sat drama <Ex Girlfriend Club> their shooting scene photos is recently revealed.  

<Ex Girlfriend Club> is a romantic comedy between a webtoon artist Fong Min-Soo and Kim Soo-Jin, a producer who tries to turn Mis-Soo’s webtoon which is about his ex-girlfriends into a movie. Through this process, Min-Soo reunions again with four ex-girlfriends.  

In middle March, they shoot for the first teaser. Before the shooting, the two main leads of <Ex Girlfriend Club> Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han sat together on a couch staring each other, smiling eyes and lips with happiness, the atmosphere was full of chemistry, made people fantasized about it. But in fact it was not the content of the shooting, the teaser was shoot with the concept that “ex-lovers bicker and get tangled again because working together for the movie project”.  

One of the photo, Song Ji Hyo was holding a bunch of roses and showing an angry face, made people wonder what happened between them. Staff at scene complimented the intensity created by Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han was very great. <Ex Girlfriend Club> raises people’s attention wondering what kind of story is it about.  

Talking about this shooting, Yoon Hyun Ki PD of CJ E&M said, “I have shoot for many dramas, I can say Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han are relatively the best actors and partners. Ji Hyo is the “Queen of Chemistry”, this brand new combination with Byun Yo Han is very refreshing, this love-hate couple’s chemistry is sparkling. <Ex Girlfriend Club> will be a reversal romantic story. Please continue to follow and support this drama!”

OMG , I really really can't wait for this drama. It seems really promising one. And Jihyo style in this drama , its more better than in EC , I think ? Hahahahha. Nway , the Producer , is it TVN too ? I thought its SBS or KBS. I hope this drama will get the highest rating and more successful.

It seems many rookie actors will be acted in this drama. I've read that rookie actress Ji Soyeon will be Jihyo's rival. http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000662157 Anyway that logo was cute lol. Can't wait for more updates ;;)

Archived