[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@innasalvatore

Why i have to ask them if i have you Capt ?

HAHAHA fingers curling.....

i wish they engraved body instead Capt, Hahahhaha i mean Tatoo hhahahaha

like this ..... kyaaaa you makes me Deluluuuuuu Capt

​Awww.. SLY GURL! Hahahahahaa...

I don't know about So Eun but Jae Rim for sure will engrave her name on his body if they're really dating. This guy has a big passion in love... But since So Eun is a good follower, probably...??? Hm, I'm not so sure since she's an actress. And I don't think Jae Rim will allow other guy will touch her body for a tattoo, hahahaha...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​so based her post if there is someone who copying her post she will throw that dragon fruit to her/him (?) kkkk

another So Eun weapon beside selca stick is Dragon Fruit hhahahha Cool....

i think we have this electrifying finger on the list and based on jbaek translation, she also like the horseback whipped..

HLmP0gS.jpg

​Awww.. SLY GURL! Hahahahahaa...

I don't know about So Eun but Jae Rim for sure will engrave her name on his body if they're really dating. This guy has a big passion in love... But since So Eun is a good follower, probably...??? Hm, I'm not so sure since she's an actress. And I don't think Jae Rim will allow other guy will touch her body for a tattoo, hahahaha...

@innasalvatore

wkwkwkkwkw Love can change a person Capt, i think one Tattoo is fine hhahhaa

and i am curious where Jae Rim will engrave her name on his body, not under his armpit right ?

kkkkkk

Misun Nim reaction :

Mf_woJiyu.gif

aaaang what a good spot hhhahaha

@innasalvatore

wkwkwkkwkw Love can change a person Capt, i think one Tattoo is fine hhahhaa

and i am curious where Jae Rim will engrave her name on his body, not under his armpit right ?

kkkkkk

Misun Nim reaction :

aaaang what a good spot hhhahaha

HAHAHAHAHA... Armpit booyah? Hahahaha... He should engraves her name on his yummy thigh, hahahahaha... Let's public aware the chicken drumstick belong to someone, hahaahaha...

Guest bluemoon43

So Eun just updated her Instagram :)

Translate: It's my instagram. Pls do not copy my posts. 

Thanks to my friend for translated it in English. 

Finally, I can see her very pretty face. Posted by the way at her IG post and of course I mentioned us honeybees!!! Jajaja!

I noticed that KSE love to wear mini dress..so my mind said...

SJR....are you jealous with KSE legs that why in previous episode you have to try to show off your chicken legs to her with pulling up your pants?

Hahaha your wife so beautiful & now she also to be known as A NATION's WIFE....

So please take care & love each other more coz a lot of people are recognizing & admiring both of you...:-)

aigooo, before this she threatened jaerim with knife whe jaerim say it look like her..but now???she put two dragonfruit with her face...you really miss him right..hehe

​My LULU telling me that she is teasing her nampyeong by posting this pic. hahaha I'm sure she knows jaerim's has instragram acc now since they filming last Thursday. And she finally posted a clear pic of herself showing her face instead in other pic she covers her face.

​I saw your post there chingus. Good job!! :)

she is missing someone. Cough "Jaerim" cough

8h_zpsl54azl8k.jpeg

Se Instagram dragonfruit pic v pretty!

But she's really  duper forthright.. I mean, this is the first time I kept seeing a celeb scolding or asking fans not to copy her.. she not scare of repercussions? I can imagine other thread saying look hw snobbish n arrogant she is.. Post dragonfruit the comments not even related n say don't copy.. hahah reverse charm indeed. She's so daring I take my hat off her.. bravo!! 

Omg!!!!!!  Eric and i = same reaction.......hehhehe

​hahaha but now our President Nam did not react like that again on Solim .. he used to hear it now kkk

and it would be great if you do not quote a pic/gif, just remove it hehe it's soompi rules :D 

​hahaha but now our President Nam did not react like that again on Solim .. he used to hear it now kkk

and it would be great if you do not quote a pic/gif, just remove it hehe it's soompi rules :D 

​sorry..... i am new here....will be careful next time...:D

Guest bluemoon43

Se Instagram dragonfruit pic v pretty!

But she's really  duper forthright.. I mean, this is the first time I kept seeing a celeb scolding or asking fans not to copy her.. she not scare of repercussions? I can imagine other thread saying look hw snobbish n arrogant she is.. Post dragonfruit the comments not even related n say don't copy.. hahah reverse charm indeed. She's so daring I take my hat off her.. bravo!! 

Thinking about it again, I remember SE has a pic with a baseball cap covering half her face and I saw a pic of JR in twitter with the same pose. Omo?!!! Don't you think the message is for JR not to copy her poses?!!! I hope so...SE is a big-time TEASE! Hope My hunch is right. Hahaha!

Archived