[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest jaja6667

Kim So Eun exudes such an effortless BEAUTY :wub:                    

1431422763_47086.jpg

Let me just stare at her all day....(sigh!)

tumblr_m78g3ydCUt1qfndeu.gif

gif not mine

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Methinks, Its boring to constantly wear same ring. Esp for se who loves to accessorize.. I also do not wear my wedding ring constantly, I like to rotate rings too depending on outfit.. when I rtn to being single, I also sometimes rotate to my ex proposal solitaire ring.. I think it too outdated and traditional to insist on wearing ring to prove one's faithfulness.. these are all useless outward shows.. 

Jr also describse se as a realistic person, I'm sure by now everyone knws se prefers to keep wgm as part of wrk n not lumped into everything that's her. But we knw the mind cannot control the heart.. ;)

Guest jhalci

Thank. You. So. Much.

@_sofie_

You never disappoint

To spoil us

With your awesomeness.

Look at how Jae

Comfortably 

Put his hands

On her waist and thigh.

His own brand 

Of push and pull.

so this is our new home? yay! glad to have our hive back :)

and as a housewarming present... let me share to you the pictures that i've taken during our SoLim Trail. Thank you so much for the detailed map @blacklilie! it made our trip very easy.

@happychu and i had so much fun meeting and talking and reminiscing about what transpired in every place that we've visited. the most special for me is their house. i felt so happy when i saw it! :) and the place is no joke! there's literally a lot of cars coming in and out of that narrow street. we laughingly joked that it is a very dangerous place... so yeah... SoLim couple, just stay in Siamri! that is a very safe place for you to joke around haha

and the meat at marble marble!!! damn it was really good. no wonder one of the three musketeers couldn't stop from eating. lol 

it was really a fun trip. :) 

​Haaaaa finally managed to open this thread! Sorry won't be backreading since I've been away for 3 weeks now... hope you're all good!

Yeah, I met @iamlanamich & we did the Solim trail... and it was so fun! We talked so much we ended missing some of the indications @blacklilie gave us on her map several times... at one point we were literally like "okay let's focus and stop talking!" haha... but really, again, thanks so much @blacklilie, we couldn't have done it without you!

The meat at Marble Marble is no joke. I truly recommend you to go there if you have a chance. We now understand why Korean MC & stars in variety shows always salivate over this... haha.

We also went to the bowling venue and... I just wanna say I'm really really bad at it, @iamlanamich is way better than me ;) 

It was interesting going to the places they went and all because seeing it in real life is... kinda weird. Everything seems so... smaller in real life, haha. Like, the bowling place was only a few steps from the sundae/soondae place, and was smaller than on screen. In fact, they surely got/use wild angles cameras to make everything so... bigger on screen. I also loved seeing their previous house for real... even if I felt indeed that both @iamlanamich and I were risking our life there :D 

My pics are all the same as @iamlanamich so I won't add any. Meeting a fellow SoLim fan, talking about them, laughing together and doing all of this was indeed very special & I enjoyed this afternoon. . I'm thankful to SoLim for this as well: we made special memories and had a very good time. I'm more and more convinced So Eun & Jae Rim, when they are together, have this unique and special power to bring happiness to people around them, in a way or another. As for myself, I made happy memories in Korea thanks to both of them: who said that shipping is only a virtual thing? It can lead to unique moments in real life too (I'll try posting some stuff from Plan Korea & Us N Them if I can).

See you later then :) 

So exhausted but just wanted to say that So Eun-unnie looked stunning at the Jo Malone event!!!! Off to bed now. I've finally read back and will have to hold up on replying. 

Stay SOLIM positive & HAPPY SOLIM SPAZZING!!! 

Wow!! longtime I didn't came here. Many things are changed.

From solim ep.34 (last week), Could anyone help me? I want to know where were take a shot for their picnic and traveling?(horse riding, train, etc.)

Managed to see video clip for a while.. some additional interview response/ amendments to my earlier trans as my understanding fr article differs fr his video subs -

Asking abt his hair.. he assumed he became better looking (to public) aft he cut his hair.. 

He decided to ease the actor burden n be himself in wgm. The qn was if he's afraid of male audience reaction to his cheesiness in wgm.. (vs my earlier whether he's disgusted)

he likes to observe.. study n note humans, habits.. Sometimes he records them down.

he says se n him are compatible friends. (Vs my earlier couple compatibility)

Says se like a fisherman.. she's v gd at hooking (during the 24 hr dance portion, on se seduction ohhh so funny!)

his clothes choice boring colors unlike se. He's the kind who buy many many of same if he likes it. 

(Secret) eat n sleep well.. take supplements n vitamins..he's dieting now but diet must include exercise.. n the video stop loading again.. ;(

During Jaerim's recent Laneige event in Shanghai, he mentioned about Soeun during one of his interviews.

When Jaerim was asked about his thoughts on his ideal type of partner, he replied that according to the Four Pillars of Destiny, it is believed that marriages are predestined.

Regarding one of his previous interviews, where he has mentioned that Soeun is his ideal type. Hence, this implies as long as someone who is like Soeun. So long as all the people fulfill these requirements and meet the benchmark (of his ideal type), this would mean they would fulfill the criteria and would also be considered to be his ideal type too. Other ways of expressing it and interpretations would have also turned out that way too.  That's the reason why he feels he must be more careful and cautious about the things he says during an interview. He has also mentioned that he would normally respond to the questions being asked first then explain in greater details.

In addition, when he talked about these criteria for his ideal type, it is not just referring to Soeun alone but these are appropriate qualities which can also be found in everyone else.

P.S.HI @ollakuni, here you go... Hee...hee...Jaerim, are you trying to imply that everyone here is your ideal type as these are qualities which can be found in each and everyone of us??!! Come on, just lay bare the truth...:P

​Thank you @MinLyn :)

I'm kind of confused about the sentence I highlighted but I assume he is saying that because of what he says in interviews, fans can misinterpret and jump to conclusions so he must be careful of what he says. In this case, it would be the fans assuming that Soeun is his ideal type, whereas he insists that as long as everyone has the qualities of his ideal type (unexpected charm, understanding loneliness, etc.), then anyone can be his ideal type. 

I've noticed that his answers since January, have become more and more vague. I also think after the incident, he says these things to protect Soeun, because I think he realized that he must've sounded very smitten in his past interviews (whether it's reel or real), and because of that, Soeun's words and actions were looked at more negatively and fans thought that she was being inconsiderate.

Patiently waiting for the translations for his recent interview with Billboard. Apparently, he talked about "The Little Prince" again so here comes another menboong. 

I wish they will go to Beijing for Bungee Jump. I want to watch how So Eunnie comfort her husband... I really love the way she comforted Jae Rimmie when they went to ride the air balloon before. This time will she do Jae Rim's wish? 

Bring Back Jaerim Notebook Part 2 (credit blacklilie)

60566697-6b4d-4c1d-adc6-7ced00c97571_zps

A meticulous hubby who wrote down every information and memories he had with his new,petite and very beautiful wifey...:lol:

63c09077-b19b-4955-8d85-3b2170c02d99_zpsf13d7d12-7177-4afb-9478-81f99cf36595_zps

Jaerim first close up moment with wife, aww~~~ starring at those lips...so close like that......awwww~~ i'am just waiting him to replace his finger with with something else.....something warmer and smooth..hahahaha....going crazy from endless waiting...:sweatingbullets:

So Eun from a very beginning is such a sly girl...how can she said something so tempting like that from the first day they met?..~~~ angkeume:phew:....jaerim ahh....even though you said, your lip will remember it...but you still kept that reed, because it yours wife first lips mark...isn't?:D that is you cherished it so much?:lol: well there is a start for everything.....one after another....:lol:

85013eb9-0e04-47ae-8e9c-bf2d4526c5a8_zps22930fb5-9d11-4cd6-a55b-614ffbd3f7e2_zps

Until know i still wonder who is "the one who gave him wrong information about wifey coffee addict":angry: are you playing joke?...issyy....or did you observed yourself..jaerimshi?...:huh: a wrong observation:sweatingbullets: maybe....kkkkk

anyway the way he address wifey as khunni omma.....cutewo:wub: and writing down every new thing he knew about her.....is such an effort...it showed that how much he interested in her and cherish all his moments with her.....from the every first they met.....:wub:

edit: The way he addressed their house...as a "my home" ~~awww~~ it feel so real...:wub:.. 

p/s: sorry to cut your post..

anyway the way he address wifey as khunni omma.....cutewo:wub: and writing down every new thing he knew about her.....is such an effort...it showed that how much he interested in her and cherish all his moments with her.....from the every first they met.....:wub:

@cruncyroll i like jaerim used khunni omma...and guess what, thats the name soeun used to describe her at socun89 instagr "cuni omma".. this two (sorry,cannot control mydelulu rage,hehehe).........

Archived