[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

This forum isn't friendly users. KSE is looking so fresh n hottie in her latest photos. I'm drooling over her fine n stunning body. This is so weird to have this thought. After all, I'm a female. I think I'm  going crazy. Bring out the dancing ballets.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that SE can be tough and joke around like the girl next door yet at the same time she can be so beautiful and all SOOOOOOO feminine.  I noticed in the last episode her voice is getting to be more of a flirty girly voice when she yells "yahhhh" and looks at JR with that flirty attractive happy expression.  I find it cute and I know JR loves it because he is all smiles and teases her more so he & we can hear that voice again.  :wub::wub: 

;)Because we girls know when a girl is attracted to that boy, she tends to raise her voice a little more dramatic.;)

....SE is doing it and JR loves it....Heck I even love it and I am girl!:crazy: 

And for those who finds her voice annoying and can't stand her every move, you're just burning up inside with JEALOUSY.  It's understandable, after all she gets to do EVERYTHING physically with him and we as fans (yes including YOU who finds her annoying and hate her) can only watch, wish and drool :P  

Me?  I am going to love her more and enjoy every minute of it :P:P:wub::wub: 

YES - go ahead be JEALOUS in your dark cave! (you know who you are!) :w00t::rolleyes:

@​hyuklover_eida, Omooo... Don't let Jae Rim sees you're drooling on his wife, hahahaha... Yeppp, she's pretty & cute... She caught his eyes from their first meet. And she's good follower, she follows Jae Rim's very well, hahahaha...

Naver? uuuuuhhhh oooohhhhhhh... You're really have a gut to do so, hahahaha... 

dear captain @innasalvatore am I the only one do it??

facebook-stalking-creul-intentions-gif.g

Hi !  Honeybees.

After watching the latest episode, I wonder How many times that Soeun rides on Jaerim's shoulder?  

She love to ride on his shoulder...and he looks happy when Soeun sit on it.  

Love every moments that they stay together.  Why don't they get married and become to the real couple? :P

keepclam_zps4lsd2a9f.jpg

Guest DaniSong

before i go to sleep, last one.

- soeun once tied jaerim's hands with a black strap. he said its not his style.

-she also whip him while riding on him.

-she even said she like that kind of force while he pull her in. so he do it again.

those problematic stripe grey pants is not helping either.

:phew:  what i wrote is a solim scene and based on true story. a recap. read it with pure mind. :P good night.

Houston we got  a problem. Did SJR completed his mission? Did he successfully planted his seeds after the bareback wash? Why did they talk about pregnancy n babies in last esp? Insiders want to know. Please CSI honeybees investigate is it true or false. ASAP...so all honeybees can celebrate breaking news.

Guest Sol1m

Oppa, i am here at Jo malone event. How do i look?

image.jpg1_zps79zqftrg.jpg

My Soeunah, what i can say..

image.jpg11_zpsdpv2x1zr.jpg

"Get ready fanboys"..

gumihohunterkei2_zps5eyndseo.gif

Credit as tagged n DCgall

Guess all the cool honeybees is resting right now. I thought this hive work all the clock. Who is on duty? I'm bored at work. So I need to spazz little.  Last episode, KSE looks like she lost alot of weight but still very beautiful. KSE remember your body is not yours. It belong to your SJR, so take good care of yourself. Take your vitamins. Give your man more ginseng n garlic to energize his body. So you can ride him. U know what I mean. Back to my job so later I would spazzing with u guys.

Guest zehsillymillie

Loose mouth Princess looks gorgeous ~! ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Her dress has the same shade that she wore during MBC awards~! She's radiating~!^_^

What can you say, Poop Prince? :rolleyes:7T1GdlC.gif

"Don't stare too much! Wipe your drool! Kim So-Eun is MY woman!!"

Guest Sol1m

@Sol1m  cold beer sounds good to get this party start  n all the honeybees spazzing like crazy.

these smexy song ladies  will party with us too.. Don't forget to try those pikka-pikka dishes on the hidden content chingu lolz.. 

Don't you love them bees? Ha ha ha

image.jpg2_zpstm0xx8rs.jpg

Ct DCGall

Guest jhalci

Stunningly gorgeous Soeun.

She owns it

Without even trying.

Jae probably called his wife

To attend the Jo Malone event

For the both of them.

Even suggested to wear 

Something blue.

A reminder of

His & her favorite color.

Guest miaumou

still trying to get used to this new forum, atleast it doesn't crash on my phone as often as the temporary one

anyways, soeun's looking beautiful as always~

Archived