[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@innasalvatore, not only fanboys, im also drooling looking at soeun(its dangerous??but not in a bad way),hehehe..she is beautiful, like jaerim said an angel..i really dont know what to do today, because i cant access this thread..so, im searching jaerim and soeun at naver search and im having maembong moments reading google translate because naver search in korean languange...crazy right??look what solim do to me...

@​hyuklover_eida, Omooo... Don't let Jae Rim sees you're drooling on his wife, hahahaha... Yeppp, she's pretty & cute... She caught his eyes from their first meet. And she's good follower, she follows Jae Rim's very well, hahahaha...

Naver? uuuuuhhhh oooohhhhhhh... You're really have a gut to do so, hahahaha... 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizcheesy

*Weeping

Ms. @HeeRinah

I missed your posts more...

Shameless bud @mizcheesy

Where you at?

tumblr_n5iuntOTjU1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Howdy, my dearest shameless bud!:lol:

I've been waiting for that black bold lowercaps for like weeks and voila, i had my fill in lump sum.

Don't you dare leave me "orphan" again, arasso?

You missed us? DITTO, BUDDY!!:lol:

WELCOME BACK! hugs!!!

hugs68.gif

credit to the owners:)

Guest DaniSong

staring at those legs. :phew:

that always around jaerim's neck. those thighs that always on jaerim's shoulder. belongs to someone who loves to ride him.:P 

hahaha, this is the truth. no byuntaeness intended. 

Guest Smookiekins

Hye everyone..

My last comment on early our second threat, then I take a break to settling everything and now so many things had changed.. I hope I can join spazzing with all of you after this....

Oh boss..give a day off only for my solim..:sweatingbullets:

Guest blacklilie

20150512 Song Jaerim's Top Chinese Music exclusive interview released today [FULL]

jjfhBZbD.jpg

Full video link: http://tv.sohu.com/20150512/n412917914.shtml or m.tv.sohu.com/v2368369.shtml  (mobile)

Mr. Blue blue talked about the little prince

Unfortunately, I'm having problems loading the vid~ so I can't help translate T__T  

C-honeybees~ fighting!

___

Edit: Hi @lluxmaris ! We posted at the same time ^^

The interview preview you posted was released this afternoon and the full interview was only released tonight  CST :) It would be great if you can help translate :D  

Guest mizcheesy

APPA: Hmmmnnnnn, I smell another B-babe in you, my dear @DaniSong. Do not be afraid, JUST LET IT FLOW!

11149553_676369799133834_233331923918943

20150512 Song Jaerim's Top Chinese Music exclusive interview released today [FULL]

[image not quoted]

Full video link: http://tv.sohu.com/20150512/n412917914.shtml or m.tv.sohu.com/v2368369.shtml  (mobile)

Mr. Blue blue talked about the little prince

Unfortunately, I'm having problems loading the vid~ T__T  

so C-honeybees~ fighting!

___

Edit: Hi @lluxmaris ! We posted at the same time ^^

The interview preview you posted was released this afternoon and the full interview was only released tonight  CST :) It would be great if you can help translate :D  

@blacklilie  ​THANKS!!!!!!!!!

watching it now ... 

SO THIS MUST BE THE "BILLBOARD MUSIC" INTERVIEW HE THANKED ON WEIBO ON APRIL 20th ...

005yjpz5jw1erbv8j6yn9j30h40qodic.jpg

since i have no understanding of chinese i'll wait for the translation ... 

who's mr blue blue?  if he talked about the "little prince" ... i can't match any of his comments as an answer ... did he just laugh or something?  :P

Guest DaniSong

@hyuklover_eida hahaha, it hard not to be byuntae when it comes to solim. its not like im pure minded in the first place. :P   stop pretending or else its gonna rain all year. even jaerim said so. hahaha. im honeybee in the morning and honeybyun at night. B)

Guest mizcheesy

​I am ONE so I know that you are. Appa is the founder so he SMELLS right!:P 

Omma really has killer legs and you are allowed to stare and to drool. Just remember who "owns" them and he is.........HIM:P

11069638_678305948940219_320440884873588

@crazyasian73 chinguya, it's the B smell lol!!

Guest mizcheesy

@DaniSong and @hyuklover_eida chingus, so you guys are looking at those beautiful bare legs of Soeunnie thinking of her ride on Rimmie's shoulder? Surely you are "B" team honeybees! :P

​Coming from you, @lovely_alain oppa, it's the B truth and they should listen to you.

I am signing out now and as a parting gift, here's Omma's sexy killer legs once more. BYYEEEEE!!:P

10270822_659108784193269_595294240654401

Archived