[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Hi guys, just wanted to ask how come i find it hard to backread?? When i click on a previous page say for example i started reading this page and i click page 684, i am always directed to page 1?? How can i backread?? Everytime i click on page 684 it is not working?? Why??

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, just wanted to ask how come i find it hard to backread?? When i click on a previous page say for example i started reading this page and i click page 684, i am always directed to page 1?? How can i backread?? Everytime i click on page 684 it is not working?? Why??

I think soompi moderator still merge our post from temporary forum to new forum, and as I know the last post in old thread in page 684, maybe you should read announcement from our moderator in page 685 or 686?

Annyeong honeybees! First post in this new old thread. (so glad soompi took out the side panel with comments from other threads!)

I dont think soeun was wearing her nampeon's jacket. It looks like what she wore on liar game bts.

20141031-ep4-4.jpg

Guest mizcheesy

Since I am away from home and after going out for a full day of activities, and now back in the hotel room with wifi to log in here I am a bit surprised to find that I am directed to this thread in the new platform.  Anyway, good to be back here and spazz about Solim.  Just to say hi to all honeybees... Please keep on posting Solim pictures and gifs while I am out here on my own.

​Hi, dearest oppa!:) I am so glad that you're here. Please drop by regularly, we miss your Physics thingy.:D

I am about to sign out, but before doing so, let me give you a housewarming gift just like @kiwkiw3 oppa. Here's truly hoping for 50 years and beyond. take care chinguya. until next time!!:lol:

11202852_963585963740089_560329225994590

credit to the rightful pic's owner:)

Guest bluemoon43

Annyeong honeybees!!! Officially logging in at this "new home". I was a little bit disappointed as I was not done backreading all posts from the temporary hive. I was reading a very interesting post when suddenly I got redirected to the post re coming back to the permanent hive. Waahhh :tears:

Annyeong honeybees!!! Officially logging in at this "new home". I was a little bit disappointed as I was not done backreading all posts from the temporary hive. I was reading a very interesting post when suddenly I got redirected to the post re coming back to the permanent hive. Waahhh :tears:

​What did I missed? What were we talking about before the move?

Guest bluemoon43

Tbh, missing the old format. I wanna click Awesome and LOL everytime as Like is such an understatement for all the daebak and wonderful posts uri beloved honeybees are feeding us. I may not be able to share a lot of insights, POVs and whatnots, but I always make it a point to click Like as a token of my appreciation to all our talented, hardworking, sweet and our "B" honeybees who are keeping this thread alive and always kicking. From the bottom of my heart, I thank everyone for all their contributions. SOLIM thread is my lifeline and source of joy. I am grateful that I have met chinggus like you all. Komapta!!! 

Guest bluemoon43

​What did I missed? What were we talking about before the move?

@casshinkii

That's the problem...my mind went blank when I saw the redirected page...I was at page 87 or 88 I think. :sweatingbullets: I can't remember what I was reading at all.

The last LULU conversation happened between Jaerim and his jagiya.........in this scene :lol:

Jaerim : Jagiya....Lets Have A Relationship So Good That Everyone Is Jealous of It............

Jagiya: But nampyeon...i already have a lot of peoples jealous over me........you want to add some more??

Jaerim: Jincha???....you want to know why?.... Because you're so beautiful and it make my eyes glued only on you....

Jagiya: awwww ~~~~ (finger curling) 

PYTLBT9_zpsgekgcpgt.gif

gif are not mine full credit to the rightful owner....

Guest Sol1m

:) Hello bees.. Finally i could access soompi again:sweatingbullets:.. So this will be our white home for good now? 

I found this one of my favorite scene in ep 34

Solim FanArt Love in Sauna

image.jpg11_zpsyub8ss3b.jpg

Via DCGall :wub:

All the honeybees, you r finally home.  I was backtrack in old thread. Got kick out so lost where to backtrack in this new thread. Guess find out later. I'm working n got some downtime. Here my short skit for your enjoyment.

To all solim shippers who not afraid to admit other ppl that you're proud to solim fans.

(Omma is talking to her son)

Omma: Cootie, Stop be mean to your sister!

​Kid A:  Mommy, he's not Cootie. I'm Cootie.

(She starts to cry. Omma comfort her distress child.)

​Omma: Sorry...yes you're definitely my Cootie.

Kid A:(she is pointing to her bro's little prince) He doesn't got cootie. I do.

​This next one is for SJR who is not afraid to express his poopie squat in public and KSE's reaction.

We went to Asian market on Sunday. While we were shopping, Omma was holding on to Kid A's hand.

Kid A: Mommy, wait. (Let go of her omma's hand)

Omma: what's it?

(Kid A pull her pant out and look in. Took her hand and put inside her pant. Then took it out and smell it. An old woman walked by n shook her head)

Omma:(chuckles) Bootie, Stop playing with your cootie.

Kid A: Ok, mommy. But...

Omma: No but. We're in public.

As KSE's instagram post: Keep calm and carry on. Sorry for long post. Hope you enjoy it. Happy Spazzing.

Back to work. Have beautiful day or night.

Guest Sol1m

Posted by: Han Jihee , May 11, 2015

This post is also available in: KoreanChinese (Simp051103

Lee Soo-hyuk and Kim So-eun Confirmed For ‘Scholar Who Walks The Night

Lee Soo-hyuk and Kim So-eun were confirmed to star in MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday television series ‘Scholar Who Walks The Night’ (script written by Jang Hyun-joo, directed by Lee Sung-joon).

‘Scholar Who Walks The Night’ is a fantasy melodrama that will depict romance and various episodes of sexy and brilliant vampire scholar Kim Sung-yeol(played by Lee Joon-gi) and his surrounding characters. The drama is getting attention with an intriguing material of ‘vampires in the Joseon dynasty’.

Lee Soo-hyuk was cast to play the role of ‘Gui’, an evil vampire. The plot is likely to unfold by showing Lee Soo-hyuk and Lee Joon-gi’s tense conflict.

Kim So-eun was cast to play the double-role of Lee Myung-hee and Choi Hye-ryung, who are Kim Sung-ryul’s wife and a daughter of a noble family of scholars respectively.

Kim will portray a dedicated wife who is willing to sacrifice herself for her husband on one side, and a chic, mysterious young noble lady on the other by ranging over from the present to the past.

“We have come to a decision to have Lee Soo-hyuk and Kim So-eun on the cast list, which completes the five main cast members. They are going to lead the plot one another. We ask you to show full of attention and interest into our drama,” said one of the staffs from the production team.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Star J Entertainment/Fantasio, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Copyright ⓒ GET IT K (getitk.com), All Rights Reserved.

Related Posts

Link: http://www.getitk.com/lee-soo-hyuk-and-kim-so-eun-confirmed-for-scholar-who-walks-the-night/?lang=en

Aaaa....aaaaa....Aaaa..... Nampyeooonnnnn....!!!~~~~~

Wae uri new home is still white....so innocent...so pure...ottoke???

Do we have to be innocent couple again?? :blink:

x1yyFc2.gif

--------------------------

Ommmooo ..does that suit us? innocent??  

erkkk...btw, do you mean WHITE like our previous temporary home?? :crazy:

7T1GdlC.gif

------------------------------

uhhh...Jagi, look at that.. *curious face*

huwaaaa....is it real?? 

jRoQHBs.gif

Soeun-ahh, eventho' its white and quite confusing, our honeybees has made our home looks lovely & colourful with their meme, pics, gifs, humour, delulu and byuntae..so much love! :wub:

So baby, let's celebrate the new home for honeybees with flashy hand dancing..

ohh yeahhh....yo~yo..keep on loving us honeybees !~~ :w00t:

6rXnIzJ.gif

alright, going to watch their episode again...:ph34r: 

happy spazzing guys.. ;)

enePMqd.gif

Sorry for my poor English. But I want to ask some things.

Isn't the white limousine date another proposal? They talked about it on the bus.

When will make for them a princess-guard day (in hanbok)? I'm really waiting for that. :P

Just realized, I came late to the party and everyone have left. I missed out all the excitement last two days. Cry me a river. Now I'm clueless and lost. Go back be lurker. If I'm  lucky, maybe some honeybees would repost some of their posts for my enjoyment. Happy spazzing....

Guest zehsillymillie

Huwaaaah?! Are we really really back to our old thread? Why does it looks the same on my mobile? It's like we're still in Siamri ╥﹏╥

7T1GdlC.gif

Where is our 'Insightful', 'LOL', 'Awesome' and 'Off Topic' button? (>y<)

I'll try to check it on my laptop later~!

Archived