[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

The so-called Mr. Fashion Terrorist is actually a Mr.Trendsetter in so many ways. One of them is this :lol::lol::lol:

SJR%20sinsational%20singlet.png

KSY%20sinsational%20shirt.png

Kim So Yeon's nampyeon, Kim Si Young on Episode 2 of All is Well / Love and Hate KBS drama. Co-incidentally, his character is also a model, just like Mr. Song. Hehe! 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

사진을 접한 팬들은 "너무 예뻐요", "새로운 작품 기대 중", "세상 혼자 사시나요" 등의 댓글을 남겼다.
Fans stumbled upon the photo and left comments such as '(You) are very beautiful", "(We) are waiting for your new work", "In this world, are you living alone?" [t/n: the last comment does not make sense to me LOL]

[Source: NEWSEN; Full translation by ME] 

Awww... cringe, hahahahaha.... Jae rim-ahhhhhh, is that you???

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com

Hello to all my chingus....:wub:

I got alot of reading to do so I don't know what is going on. I just happy to be here and doing my routine. I assume everyone and Solim have a great weekend. To all the regular who come here to post all updates of Solim...THANKS:wub: I want to list them all but you know who you are. 

qqIPx1L.gif

Those two dorky have done anything that they shouldn't have.....:P

By any chance this happen while I was away. 

m1YweSb.gif

Ooops...They haven't date for real yet. Here I want to see thundering strike too quick..:w00t:

Back to the waiting game.....

Mf_woJiyu.gif Or should just go to our wonderland and play little while we are waiting...:wub: 

Cr. owners n unnie hyuklover_eida who really want to see LTE action...Me too.

I'm going back to lurk to read what is going on...Got more times I will fill in later.......:wub:

Anneyeong honeybees :) am so happy for jae rim and eagerly waiting for so euns upcoming project updates . On a side note I just wanted to tell that I just started watching ' eccentric daughter in law' and am seeing so many Solim moments ! It's as if it's a somewhat parallel track of our solim . There r bets happening between the virtual couple, back washes, washing day, and many more subtle moments which just keep reminding me of our solim . Am missing them so much :( ...really missing solim ...thank you all especially @lovely_alain for all the first ever series .... Those moments r so beautiful. 

After reading all those pages, Capt and co  @Niel2804, @bluffky12 @NitePanda was having fun with different level of Solim and they are not doing any photoshoot together. With their creative minds, they was talking about Goodbye Mr. Black to byuntae level 20. I hate that I don't share time zone so I'm always miss the fun conversation between all you guys.  That my lost. :( I'm going to be busy from now to next year on weekend. I try to do my best to fill in on whatever is going on in here. I'm happy for Jaerim new drama and Soeun will be working soon new drama in couple more months or soon.  They are very lucky to have each other influence in this kworld...:wub:

I don't know if I can follow their drama because I don't have time to watch them. I hate that I'm not as dedicated as you guys. :( I don't know if I can call myself as Solim shipper anymore. I'm going to keep moving to you guys direction. I hope to contribute to whatever. Have fun with everyone is always a way to relief my stress...:wub:

here is drawing/sketch of Solim...This is my wish if only Solim can play and hide under the sheet in a drama soon. I don't this sketch while ago but I abandon it. Thought of Capt level 20 then I decided to finish really quick so it not so great. Just for illustrated purpose.....Always for fun and pervy is my style..:wub:

bedsolim_zps5cq63qrm.jpg 

Use your imagination where this couple will do.....:o 

If I can't put under spoiler, sorry to all my innocent chingus for corrupt your minds with this sketch..

@unnie Rosey Sorry for misunderstanding post earlier, I'm always happy to see you and everyone are having fun with Solim. I'm happy for your son new drama. I will try my best to watch his drama and cheer him on.

@innasalvatore I agree it would be nice to see you hottie Eric as Mr. Black...I don't care for Lee Jin Wook as main lead. I'm not his fan. Moon Chae Won is cutie pie but not as beautiful as Soeun. I sorry to all MCW fans for say that. This my honest opinion. Jaerim being not interest in woman is a common thing for career men. Got make some dough to get hot and beautiful women to take notice. Sorry for sound so shallow. Why you ever brought up gay thing is confusing? I don't think Korean or other Asian countries is ready to embrace that sensitive sex in mainstream even though we are in the 21 century..I know I would be uncomfortable watching it. Yes I pass forward when I watch Frozen Flower movie.

Have a great day to everyone...:wub:

@ lovely_alain thanks for the info. you made me happy a little, knowing that during the break time of HCMB Jaerim sit at the back where all the trash was located. I think that was stolen shot coz the background was so messy . Thanks also to those who responsible on taking his picture. He smile a little in this picture. I hope he is contented on what's going on in their lives. 

@ crazyasian73 Saranghae oh! I love the way you calling me unnie Rosey. Pleasing to the ear when I pronounce it. But by the way you said you will become busy. I will pray for your health to do all your works and have a little time to spazz on this thread.

To all Honeybees:
In my opinion only, I think Jaerim accepted the role of second lead in a drama GMB because he finds it interesting. The role of a very intelligent man w/ good looks but not interested w/ any opposite sex. On the other hand maybe Jaerim thought it was nice Soeun will not get jealous because he has no intimate scene w/ female cast. Hahaha it is my delulu.

@innasalvatore I agree it would be nice to see you hottie Eric as Mr. Black...I don't care for Lee Jin Wook as main lead. I'm not his fan. Moon Chae Won is cutie pie but not as beautiful as Soeun. I sorry to all MCW fans for say that. This my honest opinion. Jaerim being not interest in woman is a common thing for career men. Got make some dough to get hot and beautiful women to take notice. Sorry for sound so shallow. Why you ever brought up gay thing is confusing? I don't think Korean or other Asian countries is ready to embrace that sensitive sex in mainstream even though we are in the 21 century..I know I would be uncomfortable watching it. Yes I pass forward when I watch Frozen Flower movie.

Have a great day to everyone...:wub:

@crazyasian73

It would be DA BOOM! If Eric oppa and Jae Rim act together in GBMB but it's not gonna happen since Lee Jin Wook confirmed to be main lead, hahahahaha... OMO! Don't you think it's daebak if I can see Oppa, Jae Rim and So Eun in one frame? But I know for sure that it's only happen in my dream, hahahahaahha..

Oh, about Jae Rim's character of being not interest in woman, I guess it describe him as a cold guy, hahahahahaha... And, about gay thingy... Omo-omo-omo... Don't take it seriously juseyoooooo bbuing-bbuing *aegyo*

Due to life is so rough without SoLim on Saturday... Sometimes we need to take SoLim updates with a pinch of salt, HAHAHAHAHAHA 

@Niel2804

Andaweee... I won't watch EOL, unless the SoLim remake, HAHAHAHAHA... Then I will watch with Eric Oppa, HOHOHOHO... yoyo26

Muahahhaha weooooo...... Watch it juseyooo kkk

whatt? if Solim remake it, then its not an act, its because Song Jae Rim want to marry her muahahhaha *Ooopsss

After reading all those pages, Capt and co  @Niel2804, @bluffky12 @NitePanda was having fun with different level of Solim and they are not doing any photoshoot together. With their creative minds, they was talking about Goodbye Mr. Black to byuntae level 20. I hate that I don't share time zone so I'm always miss the fun conversation between all you guys.  That my lost. :( I'm going to be busy from now to next year on weekend. I try to do my best to fill in on whatever is going on in here. I'm happy for Jaerim new drama and Soeun will be working soon new drama in couple more months or soon.  They are very lucky to have each other influence in this kworld...:wub:

HAHAHAHA Anyeooong unnie.... ^^

wondering where are you for the last 2 days ^^

too bad we have different time zone, if not we can shake shake this Solim paradise together with pervy thing kkkkk

tumblr_myzt6dFEzA1r4749xo1_500.gif

Gif Credit to Owner

@Niel2804

OMO-OMO-OMO... Are you sure that you ask me to create my own version of EOL with ERIC NAM??? 45

I'm faithful girl, you know... I only set my eyes toward Eric Mun... 46  He's the one and only in this universe.. 81

Just like Kim So Eun even kissed by Lee Jun Ki but she choose to kill herself or once again kill herself instead stay beside Lee So HOT, Because she has to be faithful toward her man... 75 All those actions in TSWWTN just business... They have to make a living in K-Industry..

Anyway... About Jae Rim's character in GBMB... I have been thinking hard lately, hahahahahaha...

Despite his good looks and physique, those go hidden underneath outdated glasses and his only suit (for shame!), and he’s never been in a romantic relationship before.

kingsman-song-jae-rim.png

But he looked DAMN HOT in glasses... Ottohke..??? Just like our Reid love2

drreid1.jpg

@peace79

XD i think EOL Movie ruin me muahahhahhaha, yes you are right it should be K Wave....

Wafer with butter flavour kkkkk

n4UqaSb.jpg

@innasalvatore

but but Eric Nam is drooling alone seeing our Lovey Dovey Solim Couple HAHAHHAHAHA.....

WGM should cast him and made him make his own version of EOL movie kkkkkk

Waittttt.... Soo his character is like a Korean version of Spencer Reid, i am so dead...

its enough with one Spencer Reid in my mind, dont add Song Jae Rim in it..... i am so easy falling in love with nerd, smart, and weird namjaaa ottokeeee

britta-perry.gif

Gif and Pict CTO

@innasalvatore

but but Eric Nam is drooling alone seeing our Lovey Dovey Solim Couple HAHAHHAHAHA.....

WGM should cast him and made him make his own version of EOL movie kkkkkk

Waittttt.... Soo his character is like a Korean version of Spencer Reid, i am so dead...

its enough with one Spencer Reid in my mind, dont add Song Jae Rim in it..... i am so easy falling in love with nerd, smart, and weird namjaaa ottokeeee

Gif and Pict CTO

@Niel2804

Let Eric Nam is drooling alone, hahahahahaha... We don't have responsible for his life, hahaahaha... Let him drooling and wet alone, hahahahahaha.... Mian-hae~~~

Idk... Idk.... It sound to me Jae Rim will be another weirdo? WHOAAAAAA we LOVE weirdo! Hahahahahaha... If... If... Jae Rim will be K-version of Dr. Spencer Reid.. Don't you think that Heaven is so kind toward you and me? I'm afraid I might flirting with Jae Rim and leave my Oppa for a while... Ottohke...??????

tumblr_inline_nlmhpgvGXt1rvji16.gif

@Niel2804

Let Eric Nam is drooling alone, hahahahahaha... We don't have responsible for his life, hahaahaha... Let him drooling and wet alone, hahahahahaha.... Mian-hae~~~

Idk... Idk.... It sound to me Jae Rim will be another weirdo? WHOAAAAAA we LOVE weirdo! Hahahahahaha... If... If... Jae Rim will be K-version of Dr. Spencer Reid.. Don't you think that Heaven is so kind toward you and me? I'm afraid I might flirting with Jae Rim and leave my Oppa for a while... Ottohke...??????

@innasalvatore

I guess he really need a girlfriend if he wet HAHAHAHA

Lets Sing Capt, Wee Ir Dooo... Wee Wee Ir Dooo......

tumblr_nu2tngI6gY1ufyu6uo1_500.gif

Muahahahhaha Lame Joke, Mianheee

Btw why my Spence is so cuteeeeeee....... XD

tumblr_n7wbwoua0C1tqob8bo2_500.gif

Gif CTO

I'm still keep thinking how does song jae rim's style in GMB...

Since he not interested with social live,i dont think his appearance is SMART CASUAL..

Maybe he can be like this...Messy but sexy inside..

#picture credit to the owner

chingu i still choice my Spencer Reid style. your sexy pict have too much facial hair hahahhaha LOL... its a bit disturbing when eheemmmm you know *Wink kkkkkkkk

image.gifimage.gif

Archived