[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Niel2804

Coconut tree... Those scenes are beautiful... Instead imagining SoLim couple... I imagine myself with Eric oppa, HAHAHAHA... Ottohkeee~~~ *slap-myself* hahahahaha.... BUT, but... I sincerely hope... seriously that Jae Rim will work like a cow in this drama so he will make us proud. You know that honeybees are very picky about choose drama project for SoLim couple, hahahahahaha...

@NitePanda

The same writer who writing Can You Hear My Heart and I Miss You... But the story itself is already interesting. The manhwa is so popular in 80s. Uhh ooohhhhhh, I love the idea about Kim Ji Suk, Lee Jin Wook and Lee Dong Wook invite Jae Rim into their group, hahahahaaha... Awwwww the feast of eyes, hahahahaha...

@bluffky12

Why, why, why...? Why me??? HAHAHAHAHA ....

I'm innocent and so pure...

kitten-with-angel-wings.jpg

@Niel2804

Coconut tree... Those scenes are beautiful... Instead imagining SoLim couple... I imagine myself with Eric oppa, HAHAHAHA... Ottohkeee~~~ *slap-myself* hahahahaha.... BUT, but... I sincerely hope... seriously that Jae Rim will work like a cow in this drama so he will make us proud. You know that honeybees are very picky about choose drama project for SoLim couple, hahahahahaha...

@NitePanda

The same writer who writing Can You Hear My Heart and I Miss You... But the story itself is already interesting. The manhwa is so popular in 80s. Uhh ooohhhhhh, I love the idea about Kim Ji Suk, Lee Jin Wook and Lee Dong Wook invite Jae Rim into their group, hahahahaaha... Awwwww the feast of eyes, hahahahaha...

@bluffky12

Why, why, why...? Why me??? HAHAHAHAHA ....

I'm innocent and so pure...

Kim Ji Suk, Lee Jin Wook ,Lee Dong Wook and Song Jae Rim in one frame??that would be DAEBAKK!!!:D

I will leave it to you coz you know how to explain it!!!hahahahahaha....

@NitePanda

ok i'm not into drama, so i hope that's a good news from the writer side hihi. i hope the writer can pull it off. you know, not all movies/dramas based on novel/manhwa will guarantee to be good as well. so i hope this drama is doing well *finger crossed

haha they can go shirtless again in thailand!! and post it on their SNS muahaha

oh btw about the k-wave magz. is our solim on the same issue? or not?

A honeybee chinggu just told me that he read on Weibo that Jaerim's gonna act as a professional tat doesn't have interest in woman... woo B)B)

He is a perfect guy and a boss of a magazine company tat writes good news for the society :phew::phew:

i like that!!!seems like an interesting role!!!but hopefully the writer will not ruined his character!!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is the relation between level 20 and marriage certificate for solim?

now that seems an interesting question!!!if someone can answer this what would be the price???hahahahahaha

@Niel2804

@innasalvatore

Wake up wake up, i will search another concept for you and your Eric Oppa, maybe like Beach Couple Photoshoot hhahhahaa

san-diego-beach-08.jpg

2cfbb8e73c9b7e93fc1f9e99f5d2a703.jpg

i hope Eric Oppa write "Inna" instead "Help" hhahahhahhaha peaceee yooo kkkkkk

@Niel2804 Niel, be ready!

panda-emoticon-28.gif?1292863510

@NitePanda Yoooo Yoooo.... i am ready for the explanation of Solim stage 20 muahahhahaha image.gif

hmmmmm i think this pict explain it well, but you have to hmmmmm rotate it muahahhahahhaha *Evil Mode* image.gif

Pict Credit to Owner

hahaha so you like to add the gravity, huh? you're so sly panda-emoticon-29.gif?1292863510

i will add this gif then, muahaha

tumblr_nu31coF2Qs1ufyu6uo1_500.gif

you know what i mean

x.o.x.o pervy panda panda-emoticon-43.gif?1292863515

gif cto

@NitePanda

SoLim Level 20...

BMG "Unchained Melody"

@bluffky12

I hope you support my un-pervy answer about Level 20, HAHAHAHAHAHA *winks*

@Niel2804

Awwwwww.... I LOVE Beach Couple Photoshoot! But my oppa is better going shirtless or I will make him to, HAHAHAHAHAHA

I know that would be not your answer but i'll support you!!!hahahahahaha

hahaha so you like to add the gravity, huh? you're so sly panda-emoticon-29.gif?1292863510

i will add this gif then, muahaha

you know what i mean

x.o.x.o pervy panda panda-emoticon-43.gif?1292863515

MUAHAHHAHA......

Yaaa..... you know me so well Perv muahahhaha, after you rotate it add a little gravity muhahahhaha

okaaay i am done image.gif

@NitePanda

SoLim Level 20...

BMG "Unchained Melody"

@bluffky12

I hope you support my un-pervy answer about Level 20, HAHAHAHAHAHA *winks*

@Niel2804

Awwwwww.... I LOVE Beach Couple Photoshoot! But my oppa is better going shirtless or I will make him to, HAHAHAHAHAHA

I know that would be not your answer but i'll support you!!!hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA.... SoLim couple... They're more experience than me so I don't need to teach them anything about the arts of touch, hahahahahahaha... beside that I prefer the classy touch, classy skin-ship, hahahahaha... Well... if you know what I mean... We have to explore before go to the main dish...

SoLim Dessert

tumblr_nc7h2wE2Ii1s9rd3uo4_r1_250.gif

Archived