[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

I am so so so happy for Jaerim!wow, Moon Chae Won? I love her!! and he will get on well with Lee Jin Wook because he is a bike lover as well hehe. Yes to bad boy Jaerim! I hope they cut his hair and die it to black again...

Soeun is looking beautiful as always, I guess she is having a new photoshoot?

Here there are some extra pics of Jaerim at Kwave magazine:

Please please let him look like this in the drama, forehead wrinkles and all:wub:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! So happy to hear about SJR's new project! And he is going to act with one of my bias Moon Chae Won! So excited to see some bad a** acting of SJR again! :w00t::rolleyes:

Is he really the one who will portray the "traitor friend" of LJW?

@SihaeSL the new post of Soeun at her IG, you think that's for photoshoot? 
Lovin' her caption: Cool Yeoja (Cool Girl/Woman), really fits her personality. 
:wub:

@innasalvatore

here my wish :

dear writter-nim please make scenes with Song Jae Rim and Lee Jin Wook chasing each other with their Harley Davidson, SHIRTLESS.

done, wishing .......

Pict CTO

@Niel2804

OH MY GOAT! I love your idea....!!! High five, hahahahaha... But I guess they will chasing each other with sport car instead Harley, hahahahaha... STILL it won't hurt anyone if they're SHIRTLESS, hahahahaaha...

One thing for sure... Scriptwriter onnie loves shower scenes... wanna bet? HAHAHAHAHAHA

IF... IF Jae Rim rides Harley in drama then I DEMAND him to wears his birthday shoes from Kim So Eun, hahahahahaha....

after Mr. Song featured on K Wave now Miss Kim is featured!!!

that exactly what i think, Mr and Mrs K Wave LOL....

so K Wave ship Solim too ....

Credit as tagged

They should have a couple photoshoot since they are featured back to back!!!:lol:

Eyyy... They should perform "Allure" season two, hahahahahaha...

Let's go to level 10, HAHAHAHAHA yoyo06

Credit as tagged

They should have a couple photoshoot since they are featured back to back!!!:lol:

i guess K Wave is a Solim Shipper as well!!!:lol: i want Level 20!!!^_^

@Niel2804

OH MY GOAT! I love your idea....!!! High five, hahahahaha... But I guess they will chasing each other with sport car instead Harley, hahahahaha... STILL it won't hurt anyone if they're SHIRTLESS, hahahahaaha...

One thing for sure... Scriptwriter onnie loves shower scenes... wanna bet? HAHAHAHAHAHA

IF... IF Jae Rim rodes Harley in drama then I DEMAND him to wears his birthday shoes from Kim So Eun, hahahahahaha....

@innasalvatore

muahhahaha High five !!!

of course Scriptwriter is smart to catch opportunity, make them shower, shirtless, aaaaangkeuuumeeeee..... this is why i want to be a scriptwriter hhahahhaahahha

omooo... should he wear Solim tee too muahahhaa, Kim So Eun shoes and Solim Couple Tee, hahahhahaha what a combination LOL

they will, maybe K Wave waiting for Winter for So Eun and Jae Rim photoshoot, hahahhahhaa.... so they can use this kind concept

c0ee151e30e3f8195e319a94382bd276.jpgIMG_9588.jpg419630f499ee4c1dfc265987152dba94.jpg

omoooo omoo idea keep coming LOL

Pict Credit to owner

Credit as tagged

Huh!?! Level 20??? Okay... But they have to get certificate of marriage before doing that.. yoyo26

OMG!! YES JAERIM, THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT *sorry for the caption. i'm too excited for this hahaa. so we will got to see cold blooded Song Jaerim in this drama? wooohooo ... i hopeyou do well jaerim-ah!

i'm glad that he made a good decision to join this drama and got to do acting alongside Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Woon. I like LJK & MCW! and yes just like what sis inna said, "i hope the scriptwriter is doing a good job on this"

wait, so Jaerim did drama with Kim Ji Suk previously and now with Lee Jin Wook? oh my god! jaerim-ah go hang out with them haha and i hope you could also act alongside Lee Dong Wook one day. you know, KJS, LJW, & LDW are buddies! :P

and K-WAVE!! IGE BOOYAH? YOU HAVE TO GET SOLIM IN ONE FRAME!! YOU MISS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR BEING THE NEXT ALLURE MAGZ. YOU KNOW, HONEYBEES WOULD LOVE TO BUY YOUR MAGAZINE IF YOU'RE DOING ALLURE PHOTOSHOOT 2.0 HAHA panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

and uri soeunnie is so stunning!!! :D 

Credit as tagged

Huh!?! Level 20??? Okay... But they have to get certificate of marriage before doing that.. yoyo26

Captain they dont need it coz i bet Jaerim already sealed it!!!:lol: Level 6 was just a teased for us but if they do Level 10 then i'm okay with it but i want Level 20!!!:D

Archived