[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hyuklover_eida : to answer to your posting at page 1377, no I can't write stories coz i lacked of creative imagination. I prefer to read. and i won't asked you to write coz i think i will get a heart attack of too much B in the stories. LOL :lol:

@renvic : chinguuuu, nothing to be ashamed. Your story are super jjang!! i burst out laughing imagining the clumsy managers of our Solim :D Please write more. I am your biggest fan! :wub:

@crazyasian73 : unnie, nadooooo...i don't think i can survive if they have kissing scene..just read the fanfic of them kissing makes my heart beat fast :lol:  yeahh...i surely will make the gifs in super slow motion......if i'm alive...hahahahaha 

@‌_sofie_ love gif of this man giving goat kiss. He is directing to his woman for not letting him seal his lip on her. If only he is cast in a movie with her as his lover. I don't know if I can survive them locking their lips. Make sure you gif them every second in super slow motion. My eyes will be lock on the screen and giggle of happiness.

@dilathedoctor : mianhe chingu, i take the gif from DC gall. i couldn't find the source of the video.  :sweatingbullets:

and thank you for posting my new fmv. Actually the mv is quite simple.  That is why i didn't post it here. I just made it for my own satisfaction since i like the song & the singer..:P

i am so stress that i can't make pretty fmv for Solim like other fandoms...

i need to learn more..but nobody want to teach me....tskk...tskkk :tears::tears::tears:

@_sofie_ omo, omo.. Do you have the video link from which this gif was cut? It's the 1st tme 1 see the moving version.. I've only saw some pictures of it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendly Reminder

Dear Honeybees, recently I've checked other thread in Soompi and noticed that Moderators has given a lot of warning to members who quoted pictures. Just to inform honeybees here that it is against Soompi rules to quote a picture and moderators have a right to close the thread if the action keep on repeating. :(

We are allowed to use the same picture but not quoting it. 

But don't worry. Let us practice together to delete pictures when quoting someone post. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe some of honeybees here did not know how to delete pictures when using mobile phone.

It is easy. There are 2 method that can be used:-

1. Long press at the picture and press 'backspace' button at your mobile phone key board

2. Long press at the picture until option  'select all, cut, copy & paste' appears. Choose 'Cut'.

copy5.jpg

Sometimes the icon are like this:-

Xdb556l.jpg

OR another option is you can just tag the members username by placing @ before the person's username instead of quoting their posting. This is useful as not to make the page having repeated content especially those with lengthy posting.

However, sometimes when you tagging a member's username, their names does not turn into a hyperlink:

eg: supposedly when you tag a username, it will appear like this @_sofie_ but somehow it always turned out to be like this @_sofie_ 

What you should do is type the user name half way and paused for a while (2-4 seconds). The listing of member's name will appears , for example: 

UFxgC10.jpg

For those who wanted to use spoiler but do not know how to use it. This is spoiler tag. Just click the 'eye' icon and type or paste pictures inside it.

5wu7iZQ.jpg

qexdHhp.jpg

The other way is, you can just type the code: 

[spoiler] type anything here [/spoiler]

This is very useful when you are on mobile phone since some of mobile phone did not have spoiler function.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe if honeybees here feel like I'm lecturing..i didn't have any intention to hurt anybody here :(

i just love this place so much..i love honeybees spazzing about SOLIM carefree here.. :wub: 

but i am also afraid if the moderator close this thread because we did not follow Soompi rules. :tears:

i think i've read somewhere that it had happened a long time ago but not sure which thread :sweatingbullets:

I will surely go insane having to talk about Solim with my own self if this thread no longer exist..:blink:

Sorry for the messy posting. Please don't throw potatoes at me...saranghae honeybees..:wub:

You know I was crying while I am writing this quote coz my mind tells me somethings going wrong. It is bothering me coz I sense Jaerim was jealous about the pictures of male celebrities w/ Soeun. I hope I was mistaken coz those male celebrity was the cast of TSWWTN and the pictures was only a remembrance that she will keep. Jaerim also mentioning his past lover makes me feel sad. I thought maybe his heart was tired of pursuing Soeun's heart. I hope my sixth sense was not right to have a peaceful mind.

Hi Rosa! You know sometimes I think that as well, that Jaerim is the jealous type, not overly jealous but he doesn't like his girl to be so friendly with other guys... That is why he said in an interview that he would rather have a girlfriend not having the same job as him.

And about him mentioning his past lover..they asked him about his relationships so it is normal that he talks about her but I read in another interview that he said she contacted him recently and he didn't feel the same because a lot of time passed already so don't  worry too much about that.

At this point I am having little hope of Solim as a couple because we have no evidence or even a little proof BUT we have lots of proof of them having good feelings for each other at least as friends, they always respond with smiles when talking about the other and that alone is enough for me for now, who knows what will happen in the future?

@ ariadna90
    Thanks my dear. Maybe yesterday I was only upset about seeing Soeun taking selca w/ another male celebrities makes me jealous. And about Jaerim mentioning his past lover makes me also jealous. I was so sensitive  that I cried while writing my quotes. But thanks to you. I know Jaerim loves Soeun but knowing the Korean showbiz industry has no love team so their time to be together again will not yet to come. Maybe because my whole attention was focus on them and being like this I hate myself. I don't like this feeling. Sometimes I speak to myself to forget about Solim couple and back to my old self that no celebrity idol. But I realized I can't do it and I don't want to leave in this forums and also to my fan page. So now back to normal again. Happy spazzing  on this thread and hoping someday there be a  good news again.

@innasalvatore your avatar looks so sad and you sound so blue in your posts. Miss the couple little too much. Or you are starting a staring contest to see who blink first. If there is competition, you know who is going to win. The winner get a kiss from the loser.....:w00t: Either way, they are satisfy with a kiss. I know you have been working hard to come here and share your Meme and topic on Solim..But your heart is not too far from your oppa Eric. Your life is tough. I don't know how you do it. I just get exhausted putting my energy in Solim sometimes...:sweatingbullets: Where is a nice sandy beach with palm trees to get away? I need a vacation..

@crazyasian73

Oh my avatar looks so sad? Hm, actually I tried to be cute but seems like I failed, hahahahahaha... Yeeepppppppp, feeling a little blue lately. I guess I miss SoLim SO MUCH! Aigoooooo... I keep on digging Naver yesterday but I couldn't find any news that can feed my hunger, the hunger of SoLim 200M of love... Awwwwwww.... finger-curls...

For me, Love is courage.... And, it takes a courage to love Eric Oppa... believe me, hahahahahaha... It's so tough, hahahaha

When I saw SoLim, one word pop-up in my brain is also "courage" that's why I took a chance to shipping them... No regret...

Oh my cutie capt. I know you try so hard to keep us entertain with your post. Your effort is never goes unnoticed. I just sense you are little tired that your posts n lost some sparkle like your usual self. I just being a shipper got their ups and downs like tide in the ocean (according to Jaerim on relationship) I feel exhausted being a shipper but you also got this crazy love for your oppa Eric so your heart is pretty full. :wub: Love is definitely take a lot of courage to admit your love to someone and do they accept your love in return is take more courage. Yes Solim brand is so well define through all of us who embody their name. We represent our own courage to stand proud of this ship when others try to knock us down. We are not easy sway to stay down for long because we are strong individuals to keep sailing to end. So capt you have done well with all your post to find new updates to feed our minds. Even if there are no news, you find way to create your own news about them with your creative minds. Take couples day off to refresh your mind. Your honeybees will be here waiting. In the meantime, they will sail this ship smoothly to wonderland for you. Whenever you feel little blue, shout out to your side kick to cause some shake and roll. @Niel2804 your job is to shake your little coconut b...to keep us moving...:w00t: My job is to annoy you and capt as much as possible...:P

20150329_theoneshots_march-madness-4d-wi Looking at you..:wub:

tumblr_mberw6jFQA1qdxrpuo3_500.gif Oh Iove Solim too...:wub:

tumblr_na2cusFWw61scm9d0o2_r6_250.gif Oh love Honeybees too:wub:

cr. owners

LOVE IS COURAGE....YOU AND OTHERS ARE COURAGE TOO.....SAIL HAPPY AND WASH AWAY YOUR BLUE CAPT....:wub:

KOREA FUN INTERVIEW... 
[ps: Interviewer definitely will ask those questions regarding your personality and a lot more but it help to increase popularity.Figure 1, MC revealed the meaning of "BaoBao" is Baby. Figure 2, MC asked him to show his aego.

[Question: Do u feel any difficulty learning Chinese?]
JR: Now I’m studying beginner level book 2. There are categorizes into beginner, intermediate and advance level. I’d finished beginner level book 1. I’m learning “don’t be sad”, “I’m your pang*2 da ming*2 da”; “do you falling in love with me”; “do you want to have a baby”
MC Translator: “BaoBoa = baby” Do you mean that you want to have a baby?
[ps: JRim bust out laughing when he know the real meaning from interviewer (refer to figure 1).]

Sorry to cut your post. :sweatingbullets:
I just want to highlight the context. LOL
Reminds me of their honeymoon at Turkey, about the fortunecoffee (lol, sorry i just made that up) they had. The fortune teller said that HE wants a baby, and on the black room HE keeps on saying "Honeymoon baby? honeymoon baby..." :w00t:

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv
Thank you for the warm welcome kababayan! I am assuming that you are a Filipina? well, the page you handle says PH. ahahaha
and hugs btw, don't worry too much about our couple. Every ships has experienced big and small waves to shake it. I say, I'll stay on this ship not unless they announced that they are already in a relationship with the other person (And I don't know until when? :P)

@dilathedoctor Thank you! 
Not yet, I'm still on page 8 from SOLIM forum part 1. hahahaha! my goodness!
 :crazy::lol:
Will this take me 50 years too, to finish it all? hahaha

Ahhh~
Now I really feel it again, those worries, the feels.. these are exactly what I felt from my other ship. Analyzing things, cheering each other, defend our ship against the pirates :phew: and what else? Well, at the end of the day, we will always be calm after the waves. Have faith guys! Keep Calm and Have Faith with our Biases!

You know I was crying while I am writing this quote coz my mind tells me somethings going wrong. It is bothering me coz I sense Jaerim was jealous about the pictures of male celebrities w/ Soeun. I hope I was mistaken coz those male celebrity was the cast of TSWWTN and the pictures was only a remembrance that she will keep. Jaerim also mentioning his past lover makes me feel sad. I thought maybe his heart was tired of pursuing Soeun's heart. I hope my sixth sense was not right to have a peaceful mind.

Hi Rosa! You know sometimes I think that as well, that Jaerim is the jealous type, not overly jealous but he doesn't like his girl to be so friendly with other guys... That is why he said in an interview that he would rather have a girlfriend not having the same job as him.

And about him mentioning his past lover..they asked him about his relationships so it is normal that he talks about her but I read in another interview that he said she contacted him recently and he didn't feel the same because a lot of time passed already so don't  worry too much about that.

At this point I am having little hope of Solim as a couple because we have no evidence or even a little proof BUT we have lots of proof of them having good feelings for each other at least as friends, they always respond with smiles when talking about the other and that alone is enough for me for now, who knows what will happen in the future?

@ ariadna90
    Thanks my dear. Maybe yesterday I was only upset about seeing Soeun taking selca w/ another male celebrities makes me jealous. And about Jaerim mentioning his past lover makes me also jealous. I was so sensitive  that I cried while writing my quotes. But thanks to you. I know Jaerim loves Soeun but knowing the Korean showbiz industry has no love team so their time to be together again will not yet to come. Maybe because my whole attention was focus on them and being like this I hate myself. I don't like this feeling. Sometimes I speak to myself to forget about Solim couple and back to my old self that no celebrity idol. But I realized I can't do it and I don't want to leave in this forums and also to my fan page. So now back to normal again. Happy spazzing  on this thread and hoping someday there be a  good news again.

@ mktb
    Hahaha! Kabayan I am glad you're also a Filipino. You know for being eager to our idol to come to our country I listed the names of all Filipinos who are Solim fans. I also done weird things asking  Mr. Manny Pacquaio on facebook , tweet vice ganda on tweeter to help me to ask Mr. Ben Chan to make Jaerim one of his model. But unfortunately no one reply. But it is okay for me.
   Lee Min Ho still his model and I have read the he will come again here in the PH. Maybe someday my wish will be granted not only Jaerim but also Soeun. Sana nga mangyari yon. If that will happen I think I reach the cloud nine.

US N THEM

CPAmX55U8AAkM2x.jpg

Credit to usnthem_official IG

PS : my eyes keep staring in this pic ^^

Credit as tagged

US N THEM

CPAmX55U8AAkM2x.jpg

Credit to usnthem_official IG

PS : my eyes keep staring in this pic ^^

Credit as tagged

OH! MY SON WAS SO HANDSOME THAT I WANT TO HUG HIM. EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE MANY  MALE CELEBRITIES MORE HANDSOME THAN HIM BUT IN MY EYES HE WAS THE ONLY ONE FOR ME. AND I HOPE SOEUN LIKES HIM TOO FOR REAL.

@chiyako92

You're welcome... Since all of us agreed to bring the project of SoLim Reminiscence by throwback those SoLim beautiful so here I am with a bunch of SoLim moments, hahahahahaha... Just grab your popcorn and enjoy the show... Spazz happily always... *high-five*

@lcgan

Oh, I'm happy that neighbor forum moves walk fast... but LTE forum is not walk or run but FLY, hahahahahaha.... Our hoobae must have strong heart like Honeybees... OMG, am I veteran shipper now??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

@lovely_alain

You're cute with that calculations, hahahahahaha... But you're right... Even I wish to keep low-profile but instead to beat LTE forum, they have to pass 1st forum because it's critical. And, why LTE forum is so special until now? Because Honeybees dedications... One of them is you... C'mon, we love your "SoLim First Moments" project. We need those moments to keep us stay sane dealing our daily after SoLim leave WGM. You're rock, uncle...^^ 

@_sofie_

That's rite! We must follow the regulations. Thank you for sweet reminder... Sometimes I also forgot, hahahahahaha... Don't worry no body will throw you potatoes... We will throw SoLim 200M love... CATCH IT! Hahahahaha...

@crazyasian73

HAHAHAHAHA... Tired of waiting for Jae Rim swoop in to So Eun, hahahahahaha... Shall I flight to Korea and beat his butt with selca stick? hahahahahaha... Just kidding... Don't worry about me... I love Up & Down, hahahahaha.... Just like EXID Hani waves, hahahahaha... 

Awwww... Thank you for Eric and Gomdori gifs, hahahahaha... Those two dorky always do weird things, hahahahaha

I like solim (my bias)  but I won't ship any stars in 100% because there are lots of uncertain factors in that entertainment industry.

For sure, every honeybees would like these two to become a real couple.

However,sometimes reality can be cruel.

Imagine everyone is putting their eyes on you,your company is giving pressure to you and someone is giving advice to you. And this kind of thing may become the obstacle of their relationship. (or maybe they will meet a better one in future ,who knows! )<--Honeybee dislike this assumption. Haha

The KR entertainment industry is fiercely competitive. Acting ability and popularity are essential.There are many new faces with good potential coming out recently.SE and JL are not the top actress/actor right now and probably they still have a long way to go. I really really really hope that they can receive good projects in the near future especially for JL. 

If they receive more popularity and reputation,probably they have more power to fight for what they want. (e.g.Priority for choosing good script,achieve their goals,love,money,freedom...) Example: Suzy and LMH

Sorry for sharing this heavy topic but  I still want to comment  this because I think SE is worrying about JL acting career.Remember how she kept nagging (teasing) to JL to focus on acting only .It seemed that she really care about him.

Why does she need to  care about his career or his image............etc.  The answer: _________________________  (delulu mind...)

Again ,I like solim and I want them to be happy no matter what they choose, I will always support them.Cheer

@ nellove
Lots of thanks to you my dear honeybee. You also lighting up my worries. I know they have there own lives to live but I hope what ever path they choose individually they become happy. 

I like solim (my bias)  but I won't ship any stars in 100% because there are lots of uncertain factors in that entertainment industry.

Imagine everyone is putting their eyes on you,your company is giving pressure to you and someone is giving advice to you. And this kind of thing may become the obstacle of their relationship. (or maybe they will meet a better one in future ,who knows! )<--Honeybee dislike this assumption. Haha

The KR entertainment industry is fiercely competitive. Acting ability and popularity are essential.There are many new faces with good potential coming out recently.SE and JL are not the top actress/actor right now and probably they still have a long way to go. I really really really hope that they can receive good projects in a near future especially for JL. 

If they receive more popularity and reputation,probably they have more power to fight for what they want. (e.g.Priority for choosing good script,achieve their goals,love,money,freedom...) Example: Suzy and LMH

Sorry for sharing this heavy topic but  I still want to comment  this because I think SE is worrying about JL acting career.Remember how she kept nagging (teasing) to JL to focus on acting only .It seemed that she really care about him.

Why does she need to  care about his career or his image............etc.  The answer: _________________________  (delulu mind...)

Again ,I like solim and I want them to be happy no matter what they choose, I will always support them.Cheers!

Yes, Korean entertainment business is very competitive, that is why we shouldn't complain a lot about their choices in dramas, maybe there is nothing else in offer, who knows. There are lots of idols becoming actors who have huge popularity...but as long as Soeun and Jaerim have projects I am happy. On a brighter side, I found this so cute:

The KR entertainment industry is fiercely competitive. Acting ability and popularity are essential.There are many new faces with good potential coming out recently.SE and JL are not the top actress/actor right now and probably they still have a long way to go. I really really really hope that they can receive good projects in the near future especially for JL. 

Again ,I like solim and I want them to be happy no matter what they choose, I will always support them.Cheer

@ nellove 
Lots of thanks to you my dear honeybee. You also lighting up my worries. I know they have there own lives to live but I hope what ever path they choose individually they become happy. 

anyeooong haseoooo chingudeul ^^

@crazyasian73 @innasalvatore

Holaaaaa Holaaaa... i am back

Unnie your SJR gif give me shock LOL LOL hhahahhahaaa..... what his lips doing in my innocent laptop screen ????? hhahahaha

glad to see your morning post everyday kkkkk

Capt, anyeoongggg ^^

agreee with you, i will take 1001% responsibility towards my lulu activity in shippers paradise as honeybees..

my reaction again :

Gif CTO

My new obsession with that Jaerim's red, juicy lip make me want so badly post that gif everyday on my post. But I know I will be kick to curl with it. Did you dare to put your lip on the screen like me. My gurl reaction do it but my unnie slap my face back to reality before I got the chance come close to screen...Split personality is never a good practice...Need to call my shrink for counseling....:P Make sure you are back with some juicy for us to feed our thirty for Solim....

tumblr_n8ynwh30lX1scm9d0o1_250.gif  When he close his eyes, he is thinking of brushing his lip on someone's lip.:wub:

You know who I'm talking about.

cr, owner

@Icgan Yes quality is always better than quantity....I know you don't mean this statement sound so badly..I just little hurt by you are suggestion that I'm a filler to fill the page. I like to respond to whatever honeybees is responding back. This is call politeness when someone is talking to you. I try my best to share my thought on whatever topic for the day. If my posts help us move, then I'm very happy to contribute this thread. Please try not to bring this statement about quality and quantity until you have walk in many shoes in your lifetime.:wub:If you don't know what I mean, then you have walk long enough.

@dilathedoctor Laneige Beauty Ad of Jaerim holding the compact is so wrong in so many way. Why? In public? So uncool to make a man do that. Yes, he is spokesperson for the makeup line..Just walking down the street is cool enough..Thanks for post old stuffs. I don't follow Solim individually so I haven't read that article. Please continue your throwback for people like me when doesn't know every detail about Solim individual work or interview. Please honeybees don't throw potatoes at her for doing it.

@unnie Rosey I know you are very dedicate to this couple that you can't control yourself. I just know there are other people who like to pair Soeun  with other oppa. You should ignore and think of happy place in Solim paradise to put smile on your face. Cheer up:wub:

@_sofie_ you're very talented with gifs and MV. Don't compare yourself to others. You will never win in that battle. Keep up with your great works. Thanks for reminding us about quote a pic. I try not to be too lazy to delete them. But sometimes it doesn't let me do it, so I give up. I don't want to see us be delete this thread either. Coming in here has become a habit that I don't want to quit. Thanks for doing my request about the kissing scenes of Solim's future drama. Don't scared me that we might not ever see that day will come. I got to keep praying hard to see that Solim will do a drama together..:wub:

@innasalvatore What are doing at this time of day? Can't sleep and want some action...I was surprise to see you spazz. You should fly to Korea to demand more action from those two. We are so dry with no news and I little hungry for some byuntae actions. His butt is too precious for you to come near. There is a fierce woman who already beat you to that. Capt. I too want to tap his apple butt or touch his apple..I'm closing my eyes and going to my fantasy world....I should develop a thing for apple too. 

600full-jae--rim-song.jpgIs his apple so lovely?

Cr. owner

HAPPY SPAZZING ALL MY CHINGUS......:wub:GO AND FUN......:wub:

@CrazyAsian73 

So sorry if my statement ofended you...I would say that I use quality and quantity so that I feel comfort as the thread is slow as compared to ealier stage when Solim is still on WGM....no worries..all honeybees  are feel free to contribute  their POV... If I remember correctly, I only responded to you once when you sent the fanart which is my profile background...haa...

@innasalvatore 

You are our captain! Yes, Solim is flying and swimming as SE is like a angel and JR is like a fish...haa...honeybees have strong heart..

@lovely_alain

You are daebak! I think you are an analytical person....thanks for your posts. .fighting! 

Solim luv 

Article#1

2015.09.18 Song Jae Rim confirmed to join drama "Good bye Mr Black"

htm_2015091892344c010c011.jpg

Source: http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=18693179&cloc=

Article#2

2015.09.18 Song Jae-rim, "Goodbye Mr. Black 'first outing with SBS

20150401_1427892030_69920200_1.jpg?14425

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=787347

Article#3

2015.09.18 Song Jae-rim, "Goodbye Mr. Black 'starring Lee Jin-wook, Moon Chae-won are confirm.

201509181008773405_55fb6496af1e2.jpg

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110249633

NOTE:

Good Bye Mr Black is one of new coming Drama favors by some of my fellas SHCJs and ME! Hahahahahahaha... Looking forward of this drama. It's good drama, good choice to Song Jae Rim. I will support him for this drama. Hope Honeybees are supporting him too.

Jae Rim-aahhhhhhhhhh... THIS is wise and fierce choice! Do it properly, babe^^

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is a revenge drama about a friend who betrays friendship to find out the secret to a sudden unfortunate incident.

Article#1

2015.09.18 Song Jae Rim confirmed to join drama "Good bye Mr Black"

Source: http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=18693179&cloc=

Article#2

2015.09.18 Song Jae-rim, "Goodbye Mr. Black 'first outing with SBS

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=787347

Article#3

2015.09.18 Song Jae-rim, "Goodbye Mr. Black 'starring Lee Jin-wook, Moon Chae-won are confirm.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110249633

NOTE:

Good Bye Mr Black is one of new coming Drama favors by some of my fellas SHCJs and ME! Hahahahahahaha... Looking forward of this drama. It's good drama, good choice to Song Jae Rim. I will support him for this drama. Hope Honeybees are supporting him too.

Jae Rim-aahhhhhhhhhh... THIS is wise and fierce choice! Do it properly, babe^^

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is a revenge drama about a friend who betrays friendship to find out the secret to a sudden unfortunate incident.

Manse! :wub:

Goodbye Mr. Black

Goodbye Mr. Black-a00.jpg
magnify-clip.png

• Drama: Goodbye Mr. Black
  • Revised romanization: Gootbai Miseuteo Beullaek
  • Hangul: 굿바이 미스터 블랙
  • Director: Lee Chang-Min
  • Writer: Hwang Mi-Na (comic), Moon Hee-Jung
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: 2015 --
  • Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Cha Ji-Won (Lee Jin-Wook) is a UDT officer of the Navy Special Operations Force. He is positive and has personal charm, but he falls into a desperate situation due to a friend's betrayal. He goes through numerous life or death situations. Cha Ji-Won then enters into a fake marriage with Swan (Moon Chae-Won) to hide his identity. Through the bright persona of Swan, Cha Ji-Won falls in love and regains his trust of others.

Notes

1. Based on the comic series "Gootbai Miseuteo Beullaek" by Hwang Mi-Na (first published in 1983 by Songchun Cultural Publishers).

Cast

HOLAAAAA......

ooh i love how our thread sharing sensitive issues like "Whatever Post" "Jae Rim and So Eun Fans" we share our opinion with PEACE  ^^

d8be8ccddb5c5285c07e459b48d07b69.gif

Lets shout out together Honeybees : PEACEEE MAN..... YOOOO

and Song Jae Rim new drama XD i have discussion with Capt in twitter, Yooooo we finally see Mr Song again, yohoooooo Bang Bang Bang, Bring back Mr Song Abs

tumblr_np9v5wihjk1qfvtamo1_500.gif

@lovely_alain hhahahhahaha your last sentence

anigif_enhanced-21054-1394639420-1.gif

Gif credit to owner

@Niel2804

Me and my some of Sunbaenims (SHCJs) had a heavy discussion about our Eric Oppa future activities and beside solo album, we wish to see him into drama screen shortly. After screening a few opportunities of new coming drama, we all agreed about Goodbye Mr. Black is our recomendation. With consideration of good storylines.

Goodbye Mr. Black is based on the classic story of the Count of Monte Cristo, centered around a young man who is betrayed by his best friend and his lover, accused of a crime he didn’t commit, who then returns with a new identity to exact his revenge. The series was written by Hwang Mi-na beginning in 1983, but is not set in Korea and doesn’t appear to be populated by Korean characters; the lead character’s name is Edward, and after he is accused of being a traitor, he is shipped off to Australia as a criminal. He makes a desperate exit and returns to England to claim vengeance on his backstabbers, accompanied by a couple of friends he’d met during his time in Australia.

Directing will be PD Lee Chang-min of Bride of the Sun and Birth of a Beauty, while the writer will be Moon Hee-jung of Can You Hear My Heart and I Miss You.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/sbs-eyes-manhwa-adaptation-goodbye-mr-black/

And we love Moon Chae-won in drama field as much as Lee Jin Wook. His previous acting battle with Eric Oppa in SMY is brilliant. In conclusion, we just LOVE everything about this drama. Can you imagine if LJW, Eric Mun and Moon Chae-won into one frame? Okay beside that if Oppa release solo album instead cast into drama means our bank books might in critical stage and I might just eat once a day, hahahahahaha... Now with Shinhwa activities, the numbers in bank book keep on decreasing, hahahahaha..

BUT... KABOOM!!!

I want Eric for Good bye Mr Black but they give me Song Jae Rim!!!

I don't know... I don't know... Just lemme imagine Song Jae Rim with bad guy character... betrayal... smirk smile... and cold-blooded!!! Oh, if SJR played as LJW best friend, betrayed him, frame him... Kyaaa~~~~~ As much as I love MASK's Min Seok-Hoon character, hahahahahaha...

Sorry if I bring a lot Eric Oppa here but... I think it's a fate or is it a test from heaven to me... because, SJR played role and I saw Eric Oppa fit it, hahahahaha... OMG, I'm going insane now, hahahahaha..

Lastly my Sunbaenim congratulated me because Song Jae Rim got the role... I think I'm gonna cry now... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Article#4

2015.09.18 Song Jae-rim, "Goodbye Mr. Black 'starring confirmed Moon Chae-won, Lee Jin-wook breathing ...

송재림

Source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1442540239982154002

Article#5

2015.09.18 Song Jae-rim, "Goodbye Mr. Black 'transformation editor solo appearances confirmed

송재림

Source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/682117

Omg, I was just (inner) screaming my disappointment in Goodbye Mr. Black choice of lead actor, Lee Jin Wook. I've always enjoyed Moon Chae Won's presence and it's too bad it's opposite him. Now that that Song Jae Rim is in it, my interest has been somewhat been regained but not quite.

A big part of me still hopes that somehow and someway, Lee Jin Wook ends up dropping the drama. Or for no reason at all. ;) Just because...i say so? Unfortunately ,the world doesn't work like that. This was one of the (very) few drama I was looking forward to especially after Moon Chae Won signed and then I find out he was in it, too. (sigh) 

giphy.gif

He already ruined another drama of mine that I was excited to see... a TWdrama remake with Ha Ji Won. I've crossed that out of my TO WATCH LIST already and now *THIS*. His acting is just too stiff and too one dimesional for me... I hope they cut his damn hair, too! Anyway, he just doesn't have an on-screen presence that captures me but rather irritates me so. It's odd. (sigh) Besides the fact that Lee Jin Wook is in it, I am ecstatic about the drama now that Song Jae Rim signed. Too bad he plays the 'bad friend'... hopefully he will have a good love story with Moon Chae Won! After reading the synopsis, I don't see that happening so hopefully the writers will treat him better compared to the lack of with TSWWTN So Eun treatment.  

@innasalvadore, I would've preferred Eric as Mr. Black! I'm not completely on board on this but at least Song Jae Rim will be in Moon Chae Won's presence. Since Mr. Black is somewhat still blah (no thanks to you know whom), at least there's ONE drama I am actually looking forward to... SIX FLYING DRAGONS. 

@aXiSEEu12

Oh... You mean “The Time We Were Not in Love”? Yeahhhhh... I felt sorry their chemistry didn't work but I'm blaming the scriptwriter, HAHAHAHAHAHA... Why suddenly change the storylines in middle of drama, hahahahahaha... And I don't like his hair style... Totally look like smelly ahjussi... Totally not my style... hahahahaha... Goshhhhh, he used to be one of good looking Oppa in K-drama, hahahahaha...

Eric for Mr Black? Wow, you might get standing applause by my SHCJ Sunbaenims when they read those statements, hahahahaha... But the cast has been confirm, thou...

But... I really think this is a good drama and a good choice for Song Jae Rim instead the webtoon of spike. I'm sorry if I shattered all of your dream, Honeybees... But I don't buy "School boy" role is suitable for him. SJR needs a challenging characters, the serious one, the heavy one to upgrade his acting instead stay in safe zone.

I'd like to give LJW another opportunities.. Since Hyun Bin is also failed to deliver in Hyde, Jekyll, Me... But it doesn't mean he will fail forever, hahahahahaha...

So... YES! Goodbye Mr Black will be in my bucket list, hahahahaha

Archived